Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) Empty
PostSubject: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 16:36

Rainfall sat grooming herself at the entrance to Windclan's camp, anxiously awaiting Goldenstart from Thunderclan.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10034

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 16:38

ooc: could i come wish you luck plz?

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 16:48

OOC: Sorry for da wait D:

Goldenstar padded up to Rainfall and dipped her head in greeting. "Hey, you ready?"

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 16:51

OoC: Changes of planses, Fea's coming with :D

Rainfall waited for Featherfall. She was excited to become a leader, but also nervous.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 18:29

Featherfall padded out of the trees and gave Rainfall a huge smile. "Hey Rainfall! Ready to become leader?" She said, starting to climb the rocky terrain towards Mother Mouth.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 18:32

Rainfall followed the she-cat.
"Kinda," she mewed, her voice a bit shaky. "I wonder what it will be like." She remembered the last time she had done this; she had gotten all the way into the mountain to find out that it was then-Swiftshadow who had to become leader, not her. "I think I'm ready, for the most part." They reached the cave opening. "Well, wish me luck," she said, grimacing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 18:36

Featherfall nodded and pressed her nose into Rainfall's flank. "Good luck Rainfall, Im sure your make a perfectly good leader." She said, then turned and sat to wait for the gray and white she-cat to get back.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:19

Rainfall sighed deeply, then turned and wound her way through the tunnel. It was dark, and the only thing guiding her was her whiskers grazing the walls. Finally, after what seemed a moon in the darkness, she emerged in the cavern that held it: the Moonstone. There was no light in here, except for the rays of moonlight beginning to come through. As they reached the stone and began lighting it up, she lay down and rested her nose against the smooth, icy boulder.

Rainfall awoke in a meadow, the grasses waving in the warm, Greenleaf breeze. The golden sunshine lit up the cats that stood before her; she recognized some, but others were vague memories. A gray and white she-cat that much resembled Rainfall stepped forward.
“Heatherpelt!” Rainfall exclaimed. “Mother, it’s been so long!”
Heatherpelt chuckled.
“I know,” she mewed. “I came to give you your first life. With this life, I give you love enough to feel through all the woods, strong enough to lift souls, and gentle enough to comfort those in need.” She touched noses with her daughter, and Rainfall felt a warm, fuzzy feeling spread through her. They stepped apart, and a large tomcat stepped forward. Rainfall felt as though she knew him, but could not place his face.
“Rainfall,” he rumbled, “I am your father, Runningwind. We never met, but I am now here to give you a life. With this life, I give you strength to stand alone in your beliefs, strength to make the right decision even if it hurts you.” He touched noses with his child, and she felt a powerful feeling of bravery and courage course through her body. Runningwind stood down, allowing the next cat to come forth.
Rainfall knew this warrior; he had trained her, and then became her comrade and clanmate.
“Windtooth,” she mewed.
“Rainfall,” he greeted her. “I came to give you the life of endurance, that you can withstand anything, be it drought, plague, or famine.” The warrior touched noses with his old apprentice, and she was shocked to receive some pain with this life. It felt like hungry, thirst, and sickness all rolled in one. He backed away, and she stood, sucking in air.
Next came a small cat she didn’t recognize, but had heard about.
“I’m Cinderpaw,” he greeted her. “I was to be Raccoonpaw’s mate. I wanted to give her mother a life, one filled with hope for the future, that everything will be okay. A life filled with faith, to never stop believing in what you love the most.” Rainfall bent so the apprentice could reach her nose, and she felt optimism soar through her.
“Thank you,” she mewed to the young cat.
After him, another apprentice she didn’t recognize approached her.
“I’m Hazelpaw,” she introduced herself. Rainfall chuckled, remembering herself as a an apprentice. “I was told to give you the life of healing. This one is a bit complex, but I’m sure you’ll understand when you live it.” They brushed noses, and Rainfall felt many feelings, of extreme pain but also wonderfully soothing comfort. The Thunderclan apprentice stepped back into the ranks of cats.
Next, a cat Rainfall knew well from not that long ago.
“Midnightpelt,” she said simply. The black and white she-cat dipped her head.
“Rainfall,” she returned. “I decided to give you calmness of heart.” Midnightpelt said this, they touched noses, Rainfall felt longing and heartache, among other pangs of the heart, and they parted ways.
Getting closer to the end, Rabbitstar came up. He had been the leader who made Rainfall an apprentice, and then a warrior.
“With this life, I give you loyalty and leadership, to guide your clan no matter how blind or mouse-brained they become.” They touched noses, and strength, frustration, and power flowed through Rainfall.
Next, her mother’s best friend appeared behind Rabbitstar.
“I always knew you would grow up to be a beautiful, wonderful cat,” Meadowheart commented, smiling sadly. “I have brought you the life of friendship. You will never be alone, dear.” This time, a feeling of love and happiness.
Finally, Yarrowtail, the medicine cat of long ago, came up.
“This life will bring you knowledge of the truth, and right.” Rainfall felt a mingled reaction, and finally she was done.
At last, Heatherpelt stepped up again.
“From now and on, instead of being known as Rainfall, you are Rainstar, leader of Windclan!” The cats all chanted the name. “Rainstar! Rainstar! Rainstar!” She woke up as the names faded.

Rainstar slipped out of the tunnel more quickly, feeling her strength ebbing. She needed to get home.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:23

Featherfall stood up, her legs numb. "Well, are you leader of WindClan?" She asked the gray and white she-cat.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:25

"Of course," Rainstar mewed excitedly. "I have something to ask you."
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:26

Featherfall smiled and looked at Rainstar. "Rainstar! Rainstar!" She chanted. "Sorry, had to do that. What is it that you need, Rainstar?" Feather asked, her light blue eyes swirling happily.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:28

"Would you and your kits like to join Windclan?" Rainstar asked. "We need the warriors, and I think it would be great to have you."
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:33

Featherfall looked up suddenly.
"I don't know.." She trailed off deep in thought. "It would mean more warriors for your Clan, and ThunderClan and WindClan are warriors. And I do always feel as though I don't belong in ThunderClan. Im too fast for them. And I did belong to WindClan when I was a kit."
She said softly, deep in though.
"Are you sure that'd I'd be welcome? Along with my kits?" She asked.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:34

"Of course," she said. "We need the warriors, and more cats with experience. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 19:36

Featherfall shrugged.
"Oh why not."
She smiled, fixing her blue gaze on Rainstar.
"I must get my kits first."
With an anxious glance towards ThunderClan territory.

PostSubject: Re: Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)   Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rain's Leader Ceremony (For Real)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next