Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 17:59

Ghosthaze waited at the entrance of camp for Limestone. She'd asked him to go with her. She was shaking with nerves.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 20:25

Limestone smiled. "The kits are being caref ro by the other queens. Let's start the journey." me purred.

Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 23:54

OOC: Wow! Congrats Ghoo!! (Sorry for the spam .3.)

Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 10:34

OOC: Thanks Bloo ^^;

IC: Ghosthaze nodded softly, "Alright." She padded off into the direction to Moonstone.

OOC2: Time skip?
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 10:38

OOC:Yep.

It was sunset when they arrived. Limestone purred. "Here is the Mothermouth." he meowed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 18:06

Ghosthaze gave a shakey nod. "Yeah. Hopefully StarClan will accept me. Then the next time you see me I'll be Ghoststar." she crinkled her nose at the sound of her possibly new name.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 18:09

Limestone smiled. "I'll be waiting at the entrance here." he meowed. "I'm sure Starclan doesn't want me in there."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 20:00

Ghosthaze shrugged. "I guess not." She walked into Mothermouth. It was cool in here. Not like outside the cave. She took a seat in front of the Moonstone and hesitantly touched her nose to it. She closed her eyes reluctantly.

When she opened them again she found herself staring at Bramblestar. "B-bramblestar!?" she asked in disbelief. She expected Brightfire to guide her through this.
Bramblestar smiled and touched noses with her. "With this life I give you strength to guide your clan like I once had."
A new cat stepped up. Jaystar. "With this life I give you courage to stand up to anything thrown at you."
Moonsage was next. "With this life I give you wisdom to get through any puzzle."
A she-cat came next. Foxpaw. "With this life I give you compassion to share with any cat that comes to you for help."
When she stepped back a pure white she-cat came that Ghosthaze didn't know. Moonmist. "With this life I give you power to push through any obstacle."
Echoriver was next. "With this life I give you pride s you will be happy for every achievement you do."
Blackraven stepped up. "With this life I give you loyalty to always stay with your clan no matter what."
Bluestar was next. "With this life I give you protection so you will always feel safe."
Mistyriver was next. Ghosthaze had never met her but she knew exactly who she was, considering she had heard about her different colored eyes. "With this last life. I give you love, to share with all your clan mates."

Ghosthaze nodded. The white cat seemed to know much so she decided to ask. "Where is Brightfire?"
Moonmist smiled. "She is with you still."
"Where?" Ghosthaze asked in a pleading voice.
"You must figure it out on your own." Moonmist stated firmly.
Ghosthaze knew it was time to stop with the questions. "Alright." She felt it was time to go.
Bramblestar stepped back up. "Now lead ShadowClan as best as you can."
She nodded firmly. "I will."
She faded to the sound of her new name being called by many cats. Ghoststar, Ghoststar, Ghostst...

Her eyes fluttered open. She sighed softly. Where was Brightfire? she wondered as she made her way back to Limestone.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 20:06

Limestone was outside, sleeping soundly. He was curled up, head on his paws.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 20:07

Ghoststar licked his head. "Wake up sleepy cat."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 20:08

Limestone stirred, lifting his head. "Ghosthaze...?" he whispered.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 20:09

"Ghoststar." she corrected with reluctance. She liked her old name better.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 20:12

Limestone purred, hopping up. "That's wonderful!" he exclaimed. "You got your 9 lives! How was it? Who gave them to you? Was my father one? How about my mother? Was there anyone else I knew? Man, this is so cool!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 20:13

Ghoststar laughed. "Moonsage, Jaystar, Foxpaw, Bluestar, Mistyriver, Moonmist, Backraven, Echoriver, and Bramblestar." she listed.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 20:15

"So mom and dad did give you lives!" he laughed. "And Bramblestar, too!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony   Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosthaze's Leader Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next