Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan! Empty
PostSubject: Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan!   Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan! EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 2:36 am

Hello!!

I have chosen Sageleaf, owned by Ripped.
Thank you all for offering! <3

blah blah blah:

Last edited by uwubers on Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan!   Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan! EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 2:39 am

oh, have I got the cat for you

meet Hentooth, WindClan’s ex-medicine cat with a temper as short as a rabbit tail and a long list of regrets because of it. Including but not limited to: dying, accidentally betrayal of trust, alienating both her brothers and only making up with one, and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan!   Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan! EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 2:41 am

I could offer Silverwing as a potential STC kitty! She was a bubbly ray of sunshine that would probably give Galepaw a lot of advice on being a more sparkly individual/letting love into his life. Only problem is she was exiled from Windclan and moved to Skyclan, but her heart always partially remained to WC

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan! Output12                   Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan! Output10                          Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan! Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan!   Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan! EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 2:42 am

I can offer Sageleaf! She was a former medicine cat of Windclan whose littermate resides in the Dark Forest.Her brother manipulated her into giving false prophecies, and turned on her when she failed to successfully deceive the clan. She might know a thing or two about the subjects he needs advice in. :)
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan!   Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 4:13 pm

I think Sageleaf will be the wisest cat for Galepaw's plot, so I've chosen her!
Thanks for everyone who offered their cats! <3

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan!   Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking StarClan Cat for Galepaw of WindClan!
Page 1 of 1