Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Galepaw of WindClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

Galepaw of WindClan Empty
PostSubject: Galepaw of WindClan   Galepaw of WindClan EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 12:44 pm

Some notable traits about Gale...

• Gale is a warrior code extremist. He is willing to form friendships outside of his own clan, but he would never put them above his clan.
  • He is a Windclan loyalist. He thinks Windclan is the best. We are the fastest cats and the closest to StarClan. This might make him seem a little unapproachable.
  • Gale is fiercely protective of his sister, Cloudy. He would do (nearly) anything for her.
  • Gale may or may not be developing anger issues.

If you want a topic to try out a friendship, I'm open! Please DM or PM me if interested!

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down

Galepaw of WindClan
Page 1 of 1