Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 310

Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c) Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c)   Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c) EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 4:08 pm

Daisypaw picked her way carefully to Cloudypaw’s newly made nest in the medicine den, a bundle of fragrant herbs clamped in her jaws. She dropped the herbs gently by the she-cat’s nest. It was tucked in the back corner, the warmest and most quiet part of the medicine den. The medicine cat apprentice worried for the small she-cat with leafbare relentlessly pushing its icy claws into the den. She gently touched her nose to Cloudypaw’s forehead, wincing slightly at the heat radiating off the apprentice’s pelt. She took a moment to rearrange the sides of her nest, hoping it was comfortable enough.

“Cloudypaw.” She rasped her tongue over the calico’s shoulders, trying to rouse her gently. “Do you think you’ll be able to get some herbs down? They may help.” She unwrapped the bundle, pushing a blend of tormentil and soft Lamb’s Ear leaves towards the young apprentice. “Chew those well, I’m just going to rub this lavender on your chest, it should make breathing a little easier, alright?” The bi-color molly kneaded the lavender blooms with her sharp claws, working the fragrance from the petals before gently rubbing the crushed flowers over Cloudypaw’s chest and shoulders.

Daisypaw has used Tormentil, Lavender and Lamb’s Ear on Cloudypaw (severe)

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c)   Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c) EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 4:12 pm

Tormentil - You try your proposed treatment on your patient, and find that you are Successful at temporarily alleviating the symptoms

Lamb's Ear - You try your proposed treatment on your patient, and find that you are Successful at temporarily alleviating the symptoms

Lavender - You try your proposed treatment on your patient, and find that you are Successful at temporarily alleviating the symptoms

Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c)   Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 11:22 pm

Cloudypaw laid, half-conscious, in her new next in the medicine den. She was shivering from a mixture of her fever and the nippy air coming in from the den entrance. It felt like the cold had settled into her bones. It felt awful. She had become an apprentice not too long ago, and now she was stuck in the medicine den. She had started to get sick at the Gathering, but upon getting home she just completely collapsed into a sick mess. It felt like no matter what she did, she was destined to have a cat worry over her.

Her ears flicked as Daisypaw's gentle pawsteps approached, and she lifted up with a soft groan as Daisypaw nudged her and began to groom her. The warmth from her was a comforting contrast. She looked up at Daisypaw with a mixture of gratitude and exhaustion, not really able to muster a sentence. She just wanted to rest. Her throat was freshly sore from a mixture of coughing up bloody phlegm and vomiting. What? Herbs... It felt like a lifeline.

With a curt nod at her instructions, she began to gingerly chew on the offered herbs. The herbs were grounding - the mixture was bitter and the lamb's ear leaves were weird and fuzzy. As Daisypaw prepared the lavender and spread it on her chest, she took a deep inhale. Her nose was runny, but it cut through with ease. She could almost feel immediate relief. After a few moments of hesitation, she swallowed the herb pulp. She cringed as it went down her throat.

"Thank you, Daisypaw." She mewed softly, laying back down in her nest.
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c)   Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c) EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 8:45 pm

Galepaw

Galepaw's scratchy throat that had begun at the Gathering had gradually grew worse over the course of the next couple of days, and he had developed a runny nose and a sneeze. The change was subtle but enough to disrupt his routine and leave him feeling fatigued and uncomfortable, but he had done his best not to let it keep him from training. If anything, he had become more determined to train in spite of his illness, despite his mentor's or his mother's orders. When he wasn't out on patrol, he was practicing his stalking technique or battle moves in camp. His restless paws longed to be in motion. The dedicated apprentice couldn't shake the feeling that he might be letting his Clanmates down during a time when he was needed

What was worse for Galepaw was that his sister, Cloudypaw, had fallen so extremely ill that she had been given a nest in the medicine den under Daisypaw's constant care. He had suggested his sister to go see the medicine cat, but he hadn't expected for her illness to take a turn for the worse. He was forced to be apart from her, when they normally did everything together. Beneath his stubbornly active and confident demeanor, his worries for Cloudypaw grew with each day that she stayed in the medicine den.

Galepaw decided it was time for a visit.
He had just returned from a solo hunting patrol and he had managed to return with a single mouse. The bitter cold had driven most of the prey into hiding, and those that were desperate enough to emerge from their hibernation were thin scraps that could barely feed a kit. But it was something. He had to hunt for his clanmates. If I don't hunt for them, who else will? They need me. Especially Cloudypaw and Daisypaw. Too many cats were sick for him to sit around and let the illness defeat him. He carried his scrap of mouse towards the medicine den, where he ducked his head shyly inside.

"Hello?" he mewed softly, almost a whisper. "Daisypaw, are you there? I have brought freshkill for you and Cloudypaw. It isn't much, but I was hoping you could share it." He dared to take another pace into the den, his eyes adjusting to the darkness.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c)   Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c) EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 7:48 am

Daisypaw breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Cloudypaw seemed to have responded to the herbs well.  “Of course, now get some rest.” She gave the apprentice a fond lick between the ears, before gathering up the unused stems of lavender. The bi-colored molly padded back to her stores to put away the lavender and sort the used stems away for later use in tying bundles and making nests. Daisypaw wheezed quietly as she worked, the heavy press of illness turning her movements slow and labored.

One small ear twitched as Galepaw appeared, smelling of sun-warmed grass and prey. She purred softly to him, even if the scent of the mouse made her stomach twist.  “I just gave Cloudypaw some herbs, she may feel well enough for a meal.” She beckoned the tom into the den with a flick of her tail.  “Spend some time with your sister, if you can spare it, she needs to be kept warm.” There was a mist of sadness that passed over her dulled gaze for a moment before it was gone.

The memory of Berrypaw, soft cream fur cold to the touch, the ragged empty sounds she made, until the unsteady press of her chest finally stopped. The gaping nothingness that followed, the silence, the stillness, it clung to the back corners of her mind like the sticky smothering of cobwebs. Daisypaw retreated to her own nest, tucking her white paws under her chest as she settled down to watch over the rest of her clanmates, finding some hollow comfort in the stubborn rising and falling of their flanks.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c)   Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 5:59 pm

Cloudypaw released a quiet purr as Daisypaw licked her between her ears. Daisypaw was so motherly and tender - reminding her of Morningmoon. I hope my mom isn't too worried... As Daisypaw padded away, she released a soft groan as she shifted back into her nest. She curled up into a tight ball in hopes of fighting against the cold that ravaged her body.

She closed her eyes tightly, embracing the warmth, when she heard a familiar voice. "Galepaw?" She mewed hoarsely in surprise, raising her head to look for him. Ever since their argument, it felt like she had to pad carefully around him. While they agreed it was beyond them, everything still felt tense.
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c)   Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 8:42 am

Galepaw

Galepaw's expression lit up when he saw his sister in her nest. The only telltale hint of the weight he carried in his heart was a subtle glint of uncertainty in his usually confident and self-assured gaze. "Yes Cloudypaw, it's me," he purred, and padded over to where she lay, laying his mouse gently down at her paws, and nosing it towards her.

"If you're well enough to eat," he meowed, "I've brought you this. It's not much, but it's fresh, I've just caught it myself." He settled himself beside Cloudypaw, curling his long, feathery tail over her back to share his body heat. "I brought it back for you as fast as my paws could carry me." He studied his sister's expression. "If you can't eat all of it, maybe you can share it with Daisypaw," he suggested. "I'll be going out to hunt some more later, either way." Galepaw wheezed slightly from his run back to camp, his legs sore.

He flicked his gaze back to Daisypaw and blinked kindly at her. "Let me know if you need me to fetch you anything while I'm out," he said to the medicine cat. "Some fresh moss for the sick cats' nests, perhaps?" Though it was scarce on the moor, especially in leaf-bare, scavenging for moss would keep Galepaw busy, distracting his mind from the thoughts that whirled beneath the surface.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c)   Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in Skies of Powered Gold (c)
Page 1 of 1