Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bad Idea! [c]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

Bad Idea! [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Idea! [c]   Bad Idea! [c] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 5:02

Galepaw

All Galepaw saw was blood.
His claws caught flesh, and there was an awful tearing sensation. He saw his sister's blood spill down her face, staining his own outstretched paw, and felt as though he were surveying from another cat's perspective. Things seemed to be moving in slow motion. He watched his sister's face contort into an expression of pain, heartbreak, and betrayal, and for a moment, he saw his own face reflected in her tear-filled hazel eyes.

What he saw made his blood freeze in veins.
The dark figure of a cat, silhouetted against the moon. Two resentful amber eyes glaring down at him, reflected in the hurt expression of the cat most dear to him. His heart seemed to still for a moment as the weight of the situation sunk in. It's me, he thought, I've hurt my own sister.

All Galepaw could do was stare in shock as the blood flowed down the side of her face, staining the snow below an alarming scarlet hue. Why is there so much blood? He couldn't make a sound as Cloudypaw turned away from him. Why won't you fight back? he thought sorrowfully. Hit me back! But no words escaped his gaping jaws as she disappeared silently into camp.

StarClan... what have I done?

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down

Bad Idea! [c]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2