Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

walking a fragile line [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

walking a fragile line [open] Empty
PostSubject: walking a fragile line [open]   walking a fragile line [open] EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 3:23 am

Each breath rattled painfully in Nightbird’s chest, a rapid pursuit for oxygen that never quite seemed to be enough. Each attempt at what used to be such a simple task, one that required no thought or effort, seemed to shake his frail body. Today was better than most as of recently- his fever had finally broken, though the strange aura that accompanied it still painfully tainted his vision. He was able to walk short distances, whereas before he could barely lift his head long enough to be treated with any sort of medicine that had been scrounged up from the surrounding territories. His thoughts were becoming more and more coherent… or at least he thought they were, which was surely a good sign. He didn’t dare get his hopes up, because he knew that had never served him well, but maybe, just maybe, if he willed himself to get better, he might. His Clan needed that.

Though his body ached and he longed for nothing more than to lie back down and sleep, the tom pushed himself onward, managing to walk in painstakingly slow circles around his makeshift nest. Maybe if he kept going, it woukd build his strength up. He at least had to try.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |

Last edited by Maple on Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: walking a fragile line   walking a fragile line [open] EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 3:23 am

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

walking a fragile line [open] Mistpe10
walking a fragile line [open] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: walking a fragile line [open]   walking a fragile line [open] EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 3:58 pm

She'd been getting better, albeit one painfully slow day at a time. A lot of it was in thanks to Smokepetal's herbs, and Mintglade also whispered quiet prayers of gratitude towards Starclan before she would take each rest. The warrior at least now had the energy to move about for a precious hour or two during the day, and she pushed herself to the limit during every chance she got in an attempt to make her time sleeping more useful. She had another apprentice now, Shatteredpaw, to keep an eye on. So whenever she could, she would go out and work with the young tom. But for now, it was one of her many breaks to rest and recuperate. Her green gaze found an unfamiliar pelt in the den now, and given that he wasn't exactly asleep, she could at least say hi. Blinking in greeting, Mintglade spoke softly as to not rouse any other of her clanmates. "I'm Mintglade. What's your name, friend? I'm sorry... I was too ill and missed your welcome."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: walking a fragile line [open]   walking a fragile line [open] EmptySat Dec 30, 2023 2:12 am

"I think Birdstar called him... Nightburr." Ambersun slowly padded towards the two cats despite her aching muscles. She had heard Birdstar introduce him into the clan, with the ginger she-cat listening to everything in her weakened state. Besides, she needed some conversation as well. "I'm Ambersun, by the way. It's nice to meet you." Honestly, the last thing she should be doing was pushing her muscles. She could barely even make the trip to their camp in the East Shore. I wish this sickness could just rot in the Dark Forest instead of plaguing me here.

Letting out a loud whooping cough, the ginger she-cat sat down. "I should really be resting," she groaned. "But I can't-" Another mucousy cough took Ambersun's lungs, the ginger she-cat continuing to speak despite it - "-just sit down doing nothing." Without anything to be able to do, she felt... trapped in the medicine den, confined to the same things over and over again. And Ambersun hated it. "How are you two feeling right now?" At least if her clanmates were feeling better she could share in their energy... or maybe she'd be jealous. At least talking will make me less bored.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

walking a fragile line [open] Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking a fragile line [open]   walking a fragile line [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

walking a fragile line [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Southern Lake :: East Shore-
Jump to: