Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ripped's Topic Requests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ripped's Topic Requests Empty
PostSubject: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptySat 16 Dec 2023 - 9:40

Hey All!

I am slowly getting back into the world of RP after my hiatus. That being said, I currently have two characters who are open for any topics.

Chad/Auburn - The son of Stoatstar and Appledapple. After a disagreement with his parents, he set off to carve his own path by finding the clans, only to return to an empty camp. There, he has been struggling for survival. Eventually, his peace was interrupted by former clan cats a rogues. He is only available to anyone left behind in the forest right now. (But will be open to Thunderclan once he joins).

Littlekit - A sweet, small guy with a simple admiration for the world. He can seem soft-spoken and reserved but is very friendly and loves to be around others. His parents passed away from the illness when he was too young to remember much of them and has been raised by the clan's queens without any family to call his own. He is open to any Riverclan topics.

I will update this as they grow to reflect current circumstances, and will add any characters I add here. :) Feel free to post below or DM me!

Pending:
- Little and Lavender [Isla]
- Chad and Rose [Cocoa]

Last edited by Ripped on Sat 13 Jan 2024 - 17:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptyMon 18 Dec 2023 - 14:08

Ripped I would like a topic with Little please c: Poppyshine might be the best option for him, but we can also do a topic with Larkspring if you would like! Lark is a grumpy guy and might scare Little though lol

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 4:52

i can offer cindersky for littlekit! she's a bit sicky atm, but i think her and little would get along

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 10:16

i would love that! he has no reservations about sick cats. would you want to start the topic? otherwise i can get one up sometime tomorrow :)
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 15:41

if you could get one up tomorrow that'd be awesome! <3

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 18:20

*surprise* it is up tonight. i had sometime ^^

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t53049-under-the-stretching-sky-closed#561665

can't wait for him to interact with more of the clan!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptyFri 22 Dec 2023 - 7:55

I have three RC characters you can definitely interact with!

Mistwalker is Perchstar's daughter and currently going through her elder ceremony, so she'll be around to share a story or two.

Murkyriver is Mottlestar's daughter who clan-hopped, and she's very hard to talk to because words are her least favorite thing in the world, but she's a bit spooky 👁

And Egretswoop is Harebounce BRICK's adopted daughter and just as silly as her mom, and also one breath from having an overstimulated panic attack at any point. She'll give you a pelt if you're nice to her, though.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptySat 23 Dec 2023 - 8:32

i wish to collect them all... i think murky or egret would be very fun topics to do ^^ i can get something going in the next few days :D
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024 - 18:51

hi ripped! littlepaw and lavenderpaw? lavenderpaw is, in-character, new apprentice age too and they could be friends~ lavenderpaw is disabled, like briarlight in the books, so he has different apprentice duties and one is helping the medicine-cats~ littlepaw has sandyshell and the medicine-cats from all the other clans, but lavenderpaw would know some herbs, if he can help~ he was accidentally kind of the first sick cat, because i wrote him sick at the beginning of the journey before i knew what was coming~ lavenderpaw is probably very sick and barely alive right now, but as sandyshell and littlepaw make progress with the treatment and cure, he could work with littlepaw~ might be fun? please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024 - 17:38

isla! that would be so fun. i would definitely love to do that! we're in the process of getting the herbs we need now and as cats get healed up, having them interact would be awesome
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptySat 13 Jan 2024 - 16:44

perhaps chad and rose can interact? not sure if they’d be friends or just… stare at each other warily and back off without breaking eye contact once but could be fun!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests EmptySat 13 Jan 2024 - 17:57

im so in! as soon as i get riverclan healing underway, im going to pop off with more topics.

cant wait to see how intense this stand off gets lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Topic Requests   Ripped's Topic Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Ripped's Topic Requests
Page 1 of 1