Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

dulled silver [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

dulled silver [c] Empty
PostSubject: dulled silver [c]   dulled silver [c] EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 4:14

Silverpaw awoke, her head pounding and a dull ache snaking up their thigh. “Ugh…” she groaned groggily peeling her eyes open. The event of… When? How many days had it been?! panic seized the young apprentice, and they scrambled to their paws. Swaying, as they hurried to the shore bank. Though, Silverpaw didn’t get far, the wound on her flank seared with pain, and a whimper escaped her maw as she paused briefly. Okay, not that fast.

Picking themselves together she padded a little further trying to find the cat she sought. Her bleary green gaze scanned the group of cats searching for the familiar tawny pelt of ThunderClan’s senior medicine cat. Their heart seized in bitter anguish as she saw the healthier cats doing their duties, and being of use. Her insides clenched, How pathetic I am… Dying in some den, unable to even walk several tail lengths, let alone defend myself without collapsing in my own vomit. Venom laced Silverpaw’s thoughts and a flame ignited in her to eventually pay Brightpaw back one way or another.

Her eyes eventually found Fawnshine, and relief flooded her, replacing her ill thoughts. “Fawnshine,” she croaked”I need treatment, but not…” Silverpaw’s eyes looked out over their clanmates, and she sighed deeply shaking her head. ”I am weak. I do not wish to embarrass my self further… and…” Silverpaw moved showing Fawnshine her wound from Brightpaw. This. I don’t need questions from them. I need privacy, please.” Silverpaw didn’t want to worry any cat more than they were, and if there was anyone she could trust for the time being it was a medicine cat.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

dulled silver [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

dulled silver [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: dulled silver [c]   dulled silver [c] EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 9:45

Fawn
shine
And did the twin flame bruise paint you blue?
"So you were never a saint and I've loved in shades of wrong. We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts."
The diluted tortoiseshell lifted her gaze in response to her name being called, ears perking with attentiveness. Her gaze softened slightly in immediate understanding, knowing full well what it was like to be helpless under external, unwanted circumstances; she'd gone through that, too. And the rest of the cats whom she cared for.

"Come over, then." The medicine cat gently ushered for the apprentice to come closer. Upon closer inspection, realization dawned on her almost a second too late. Claws—Cat claws. Her gaze hardened immediately in alarm. Sucking in a breath, Fawnshine sighed, her tone becoming more serious yet not too stern. A technique she learned from long being a medicine cat to easily coax truths out with smooth ease. "Silverpaw... I won't force you to speak, but do know I expect honesty from you. These are marks from another apprentice, aren't they?"

She frowned, confused about why someone would go after an already severely sick cat in the first place. "Hold on for a second," The she-cat murmured, spinning around to gather basic marigolds and cobwebs to treat Silverpaw's injuries before scanning the rest of the available herbs she brought; taking in careful consideration to choose out the ones she figured might be most of use to the sickness.

"Here," She offered the young she-cat sweet-smelling sap of coneflower seeds, combined with soft sorrel leaves and some burnet. "These are for your illness. I'm not quite sure what's causing them, but—they should be able to alleviate at least some of the symptoms." If only for a little while, she added inside her head yet kept it to herself. Fawnshine was mildly sick, but—no matter. Among her and Echosong, she was the one with better, even if just slightly, conditions. Hopefully, those herbs would work.
ft. Taylor Swift in
— State of Grace
dulled silver

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

dulled silver [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: dulled silver [c]   dulled silver [c] EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 10:33

1 - Coneflower You try your proposed treatment on your patient, and find that you are successful at temporarily alleviating the symptoms.

1 - Sorrel You try your proposed treatment on your patient, and find that you are unsuccessful with your chosen medicine.

1 - Burnet You try your proposed treatment on your patient, and find that you are unsuccessful with your chosen medicine.

dulled silver [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

dulled silver [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: dulled silver [c]   dulled silver [c] EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 11:00

Silverpaw trotted after Fawnshine, her breath coming in heavy pants. Alone Silverpaw sat down facing Fawnshine, burying her nausea and anxiety if just for the moment.”Yes.” she meowed coldly, a hint of anger dancing in her eyes. “But i do not a want to cause trouble…” their eyes dropped from the medicine cats, shame prickling at her silver pelt. As she spoke, Fawnshine placed an assortment of herbs in front of them. Inquisitively, Silverpaw sniffed at the bundle of herbs. Their nose tickled, and Silverpaw sneezed violently. Luckily, she managed to avoid sending the herbs flying. With a weak grin, she swallowed the herbs, waiting for some miracle effect. nothing.

Silverpaw sighed, shaking her head. There would be trouble no matter what route she took, besides the sooner she told the sooner Brightpaw would be punished - preferably by herself, but she wasn’t fussy. She straightened themself up, sitting taller. A sense of focus swept over the silver molly. ”Not just any apprentice. Brightpaw of ThunderClan, one of our own.” growled Silverpaw tail lashing. The wound on her flank stretched for the movement and she flinched. “I have been keeping a vigilante watch from where i am confined to, and I noticed him meeting up frequently with Berrypaw of SkyClan. I confronted him-“ she snorted, which turned into a fit of coughs, though far less painful than previous. ”- and he gave me that wound. I suppose that wound is how i know my suspicions were correct- that he and Berrypaw are more than friends.” explained Silverpaw her emotions rising, and that splitting headache making its appearance again.

Silverpaw dropped their head down, whimpering in pain. “But, Fawnshine, I don’t think i -we- can tell Mottlestar she is so sick, and far more injured than me. There is so much for her to worry about must we burden her with this? Surely it can wait a little bit?” she asked tentatively, hoping her trust in Fawnshine was well placed. She didn’t add that selfishly she wanted to tell Quailprowler before Mottlestar. She wanted her mentor to at least hear it from their own maw first.

dulled silver [c] Giphy

Last edited by Midnee on Sun 10 Dec 2023 - 9:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

dulled silver [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: dulled silver [c]   dulled silver [c] EmptyFri 8 Dec 2023 - 20:54

Fawn
shine
And did the twin flame bruise paint you blue?
"So you were never a saint and I've loved in shades of wrong. We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts."
Fawnshine frowned, temporarily disheartened that the herbs didn't work as well in combination as she'd hoped they did—but she'll figure it out eventually. However, her head instantly perked at the new source of information; blue-green eyes narrowing out of confusion and shock. Forbidden romances were not something she was expecting from theirs, especially with... Skyclan. The sheer thought of the clan left a bitter aftertaste in her throat, withholding a snarl.

Of course, it just had be SkyClan, out of every other possible option. Shaking the thought away, the medicine cat gave a long exhale of frustration. "Berrypaw of SkyClan, is it? I'm afraid I don't recognize the name," She frowned. "But thank you for being truthful and telling me nonetheless, Silverpaw. I appreciate it. I'll keep the name in mind, just in case."

Her eyes sharpened in alarm at the heated confession the apprentice revealed to her just seconds after, followed by a fit of coughs that left her in mild concern. "...Having a forbidden romance is one thing, but harming your clanmate is entirely another. I'm afraid once the truth comes out, he'll have to suffer from a postponed warrior ceremony for... At least a moon, by the usual rules. And other consequences, of course, for raising his claws against a fellow clanmate." Her gaze softened hearing Silverpaw's concern for Mottlestar, at least. Silverpaw was right.

The tortoiseshell she-cat had been pushing herself far too much, far too frequently; Fawnshine wasn't honestly surprised she had fallen ill, even if she had gently chided Mottlestar about it before. "Of course. Although I don't mean it in a way where it'll mean we'll keep the truth from her forever," Her tail curled around her paws. "But it might be best we address it to Acornstem, at least. They both are ill, but she deserves to know, too." The she-cat nodded. "Have you talked this to Quailprowler yet?"
ft. Taylor Swift in
— State of Grace
dulled silver

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

dulled silver [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: dulled silver [c]   dulled silver [c] EmptySun 10 Dec 2023 - 10:17

A delayed warrior ceremony? Silverpaw could have burst out laughing, a moon was a long time they could well be a warrior by then and wouldn’t it be nice to be become a warrior before him and then rub it in Brightpaw’s face. Silverpaw would enjoy that greatly, a good start for sure in settling the fire Brightpaw had stoked within her. Anger and resentment were great motivators for the apprentice it seemed.

Silverpaw was even more pleased that Fawnshine was inclined to agree with her about Mottlestar. Things were certainly heading in their direction now, hopefully her own recovery would follow suit. ”I would never hide it from Mottlestar. Our clan’s safety comes first.” she replied surely. Their long ears flicked at the mention of her mentor, something like pride ghosting her face. “No, not yet.” meowed Silverpaw, nose crinkling as they suppressed another sneeze “I will tell Quailprowler, perhaps later today while my cough is doing better. And then maybe after what she has to say I will tell Mottlestar and Acornstem.”

Another sharp twang from Silverpaw’s leg as she adjusted to a more comfortable position reminded her of why she was originally here too - Her wound from Brigtpaw. It did feel much better, far better than it had just moments ago.“Thank you, Fawnshine” they purred gratefully ”I will try not to undo your hard work too quickly.”

dulled silver [c] Giphy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dulled silver [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: dulled silver [c]   dulled silver [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

dulled silver [c]