Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 1:10 am

It wasn't hard for the alabaster tom to find the fluffy she-cat amongst her friends. The medicine cat approached, clearing his throat to make himself known and motioned for Seeetpaw to step away from the group so he could speak with her.

Surely she knew some about the process of the Moonstone journey from the younger warriors or the elders stories perhaps. Nevertheless he liked to give each apprentice time to speak their mind, ask questions, or vent before they spoke with the ancestors.

"Sweetpaw, it's time for your Moonstone Journey." he declared, he offered a crooked smile one that was warm and hopefully eased any worries she might have, "Now, while there is no Moonstone, Starclan is always with us. When you sleep tonight they will visit you in your dreams." he added, providing a little more clarity.

"Let me know if you have any questions before you go to sleep tonight, otherwise... sweet dreams."

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 1:28 am

Following Echosong, the apprentice wondered what he could possibly want, until his words began to sink in. Tonight was the night! Soon enough she would earn her warrior name and the molly pawed at the ground with anticipation. Meeting her adoptive uncle's gaze, she gave him a confident nod, ready for anything that the stars brought her. "Nope, no questions. But I do know that StarClan will be lucky to meet me, that's for sure," she mewed confidently before turning away from the medicine cat. Walking in a tight circle, Sweetpaw plopped herself down and proceeded to rest her long, fluffy tail over her muzzle. Closing her eyes, she began to drift off, her pelt itching with excitement.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey VHQrlk5
Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey 1QYZaRo

Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey Molex311
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 10:43 pm

Bluepaw's pelt twitched with a bit of nerves, this was his first cat he would be guiding in a moonstone and he himself had only just recently joined the ranks of starclan. How would he know what to say? What advise could he give having not even reached the rank of warrior?

Upon his arrival to starclan he was suprised by how peaceful it was and he actually found he liked it better here than the real world anyways.

He tried to calm down his worried self, It will be fine, I'm sure that whoever is coming to meet me will be super! he thought trying to be optimistic for once now.

He saw the young cat appear into starclan and recognized her as an old clanmate of his almost immediately. He was sorry he had not gotten to know her much in life but perhaps they had some time now.

"Hello Sweetpaw!" he purred going over to greet her.

"I am Bluepaw and I am very glad and happy to get to be your starclan cat tonight.

PostSubject: Re: Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey   Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweetpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1