Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians

Go down 
+3
cocoa
Grey
speedy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2912

Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians   Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians EmptyFri 1 Dec 2023 - 20:44

Recently, there has been a severe lack in something very important.  VILLIANS! Speedy's roster has gotten soft as a marshmallow lately, that might end soon depending on some things.

BUT!!! Speedy doesnt wanna be alone in this quest.  I WANT U! to join me.

Ever wanted to make a villain but did not know where to start?
Ever dreamed of tormenting the clans and being the reason apprentices cant go out alone?

Well then! I want to hear all about it and I have a brainstorm idea to sorta get something goin!

Recently, in the discord Tara said that we need more villains, shake things up a bit, give chance for heros to rise BHAHAHA or try to.  And, I AGREE!!!

Here is my general loose idea, a lot of this might depend how many gremlins I can get together if this will work or not:

The clans are all gone now, the forest they left behind is in a recovery state.  A loner who I might be making sees the effect of the forest before and after the clans go.

They see the prey slowly return when the clans are gone, they see the natural order slowly healing and they fall in love with the nature as it was 'intended to be' according to them.

When the clans return they become distruaght, enraged FURIOUS even that the delicate balance is now once again threatened!  They will set out on a cursade to rid the forest of as many clan cats as possible not caring what clan they pick warriors off of.

THIS sounds super cool to me... but realisticlly speaking if I try and have one loner wage a war on 5 clans I'm gonna get rect in like 2 seconds.

If this sounds cool to you pls let me know in this thread, or msg me on site or discord.  If we get enough gremlin goons going maybe we can save our beloved forest from the clans who would once again throw off the balance of nature.

I am happy to sorta lead this band of knuckleheads... but if people would rather someone else take this idea and run as leader for it I am 100% okay with that too.  Basically I am just using this as a recruit post to gague if there would even be intrest in this, it might not even happen if no one else wants to do that.  But yea, I guess we will see

I think for this to even have enough momentum for me to consider doing it I would want at LEAST 5 total loners in the group preferablly a lot more.  Lower than 5 and I just dont even see them being able to do much at all.

EDIT:

Maybe this idea sounds mid to you and you have a different one for what a band of villains could do.  Share that as well, really I just wanna brainstorm and see where we land, open to ANY ideas about if you have a different reason for why they are villains too, this was just sorta a leaping off point

So far interested:

1) Speedy
2) Grey (maybe) ... come on Grey give me a yes
3) Romantica (said yes in discord)
4) Down (said yes in discord)
5) Tara (said yes in discord.  Requested a quarter master position or adviser to the lead)
6) Fly (using Grub.  Said we could use grubs camp as long as we put pressure on riverclan, ohh We WILL)
7) Knight has promised me a "honest-to-god PUNK" in discord.  Can not wait!!
8) Fly number 2 ( a grub kid as well!! LETS GOO!)
9) Ishmas (put down as a maybe from discord: "Paledove kit might be an option, but we'll see"
10) pearl
11) Cocoa (nature monitor or possibly healer)
12) Midnee
13) Nerd (using Sun as a double agent)
14) Bitterlife
15) Your Everyday Cat
16) Lync (if we can convince in character to join is a maybe)
17)
18)
19)
20)

... unlimited slots really, the more the better

Last edited by speedy on Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 8:48; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians   Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians EmptyFri 1 Dec 2023 - 20:45

👀 ....

maybe

Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians   Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians EmptySat 2 Dec 2023 - 6:08

…I could totally see rose getting swept along in this herd of ne’erdowells. She’s used to groups fighting each other over territory back in her homeland, has been warned against multiple Clans, and generally has the backbone of an eclair anyways so it would be very easy for her to be dragged into this.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2508

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians   Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians EmptySat 2 Dec 2023 - 18:55

Idea: Sunflare acts as intel/a double agent, helping the rogues kill off other clans’ cats in exchange for somewhat sparing ShadowClan? He’s already a baddie, so might as well get him involved!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3310

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians   Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians EmptyMon 4 Dec 2023 - 6:05

What if... Ajex. And maybe put him as a high-ranking one as well. He's very strong(IC-wise), lives for fights/power, and is quite familiar with Clan cats. He can be the "good guy" in the group of villains(cares for the younger ones, seems friendly and all, doesnt even hold grudges, but pray you never meet him in battle).

Also also, sign Cinder up to be murdered!

And yes, I am alive(somewhat).

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Dead: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus (J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 642

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians   Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians EmptyWed 6 Dec 2023 - 18:44

Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Characters : [R] Rosalina, [F] Flamekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Tier 1 Rogue, [F] Kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians   Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 0:44

Rosalina might join if someone she trusts convinces them that the group can offer her a better life style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians   Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling all Pirates, Starclan-Deniers, Oath-breakers, and Supervillians
Page 1 of 1