Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beechrayal [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

Beechrayal [c] Empty
PostSubject: Beechrayal [c]   Beechrayal [c] EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 11:26 am

Mistwalker
“Are you listening?”

It was, understandably, typically seen as uncouth to eavesdrop in on conversations. Interactions that did not directly involve a particular individual deserved the reverence that came from trusting that it was held in private. However, when traveling in such a large group, there were times it was inevitable. Even in the hum of a crowd that never seemed to cease, individual pockets of chatter still became distinctly clear. Little mattered beyond that. She had been tuning into snippets of conversations the entire journey in an attempt to keep herself going and amused, given the fact that she herself had no strong interest in conversing. If anything, the fact that her primary duty had been ensuring the safe travel of the more delicate herbs was the only thing keeping her remotely sane.

A particular conversation she had heard, however, had piqued her interest. Swanpaw was not usually one to converse with cats outside of Riverclan, much less in any semblance of a friendly manner. Perhaps it was an instinct to keep an ear on the apprentice to be there to step in should she stir any trouble, but there was something much more interesting that she pulled from that encounter instead.

"My mentor was Beechfang,"

Such a detail shouldn't have mattered. But there was stories from her kithood that stirred in her memories upon hearing it. A scarred, half-faced rogue that had once come from Skyclan. Her memory could not pull just exactly why the feline had come to her rogue status, but there was something about it that did not add up quite right. After all, Mintglade looked particularly young. Acted like it, too. Surely this could not have been the same Beechfang as from the tales of her kithood? But if it was, and this warrior was so notable as to become a story she had inherited, there was more to the tale than she knew. Curiosity was a beast she did not tangle with often, but in this case, she wanted to know.

Prowling forward in the group, her gaze locked onto her target. It was easy enough to find her mother in the crowd, more towards the helm. Standing just a bit straighter as she moved forward on a mission, it was rather simple to weave through the crowd of cats. Once she was next to Perchstar, her tail just barely brushed against her mother's flank in greeting. "Mother... I have a question," Her voice spoke of neutrality, almost as if she were simply going to ask 'were they there yet,' but had a glimmer of something more. Something she knew Perchstar would no doubt be able to pick up on. "The name Beechfang was in tales from our kithood, yes?"

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

Beechrayal [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beechrayal [c]   Beechrayal [c] EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 12:01 pm

It seemed strange to say, but ever since her death, Perchstar had been feeling far less fatigued. Perhaps it was just a reset for her senses. Perhaps this body, newly healed, had not been dealing for quite as long with the effects of dehydration and starvation. Either way, she was able to travel at the head of RiverClan's group with her normal level of poise and grace. Of course she was still pushing away the grief of leaving her home. She was still pushing herself to the brink of exhaustion every day by her travel, going back and forth between the front and rear of the group to check on her Clanmates. But she was able to do so once again. All of her ire towards StarClan had faded, it seemed, into a gentle bitterness that she was not quite willing to acknowledge. It had been inaction, not action, that caused her anger. Such a thing seemed trivial when compared with the many other issues she was currently dealing with.

Occasionally her Clanmates would approach with a question, or a comment, or just anything to take Perchstar's mind off of traveling. Poppyshine or her kits or Stormdance would check up to make sure she'd been eating enough. For all of these small visits she was grateful; they were a welcome break from the tedium of walking. So when Mistwalker approached her, Perchstar swiveled her ears welcomingly in her direction, ready to hear what she had to say. "Ask away," she invited. The harsh lines of her face were always a little bit softer when she spoke with her kits. But the words that came floating through the air made that relaxation stop short.

"The name Beechfang was in tales from our kithood, yes?"

Her head was turned completely towards Mistwalker now. That was not the query she had been expecting. "...Yes," Perchstar managed to say eventually, though the neutrality of the words was undertoned by a mix of wary confusion and long-buried resentment. The moment she'd met Beechfang at the border flashed unbidden to the front of her mind. "I believe she is a frequent monster of elders' tales, though if she had not been, I know I would have warned you of her myself. It is all right if you do not remember the tale. I knew much of it firsthand, and you are old enough now to understand. So I will tell you the details." Mistwalker must have forgotten, or she would not be asking. That was all right. It was not something that needed to be at the forefront of their minds like the dangers of a fox or a dog or a monster on the Thunderpath. Beechfang's threat had been neutralized long ago--and even if it had not been, she was an exiled rogue in Twolegplace, meaning they were farther from her than they had ever been. The idea should have given Perchstar some peace of mind, but something about this entire conversation was making her uneasy.

"Beechfang was once a SkyClan cat," the leader began tersely. "I believe she was a medicine cat at one point, and then a warrior. Most of her past does not matter. She was related to all of the Clan's high ranks. But during her time as a medicine cat, she did not get along well with her counterpart in RiverClan. Cloverheart... a friend of mine." Just thinking the name Cloverheart recalled memories that Perchstar did not find pleasant--a soggy scruff nearly breaking apart in her teeth; being treated as if she were a kit when she attempted to find justice. But she also thought of a quiet walk to Highstones. Of encouragement that she still clung to, years later. Of being told by her kits that Cloverheart had sent a message of love and warmth from the stars. "Many moons later, when I was a new leader of RiverClan, I... I found Cloverheart's corpse in the river. She had been drowned." The words still sent a slight shudder up her back, but she ignored it, choosing instead to look carefully into her daughter's eyes. "Investigation showed that it had been a vicious attack. Cloverheart was held under the water by sharp claws until she was forced to breathe water and died. Her body made its way down the river to us, bloated by the very waters that gave us life. It was... horrifying to me."

It was best not to dwell on the atrocities for too long. Despite Perchstar's best efforts to keep neutrality, it was obvious how much the events had affected her. "Investigation showed fur between Cloverheart's claws--silver tabby fur. And the body had been found on the border with SkyClan. With these findings, I went to the Gathering and asked the leader then--Bloodstar--to give me information. He flatly refused. Then, a cat stood up out of the crowd and confessed to the killing. Beechfang. That was the first time I ever truly saw her face, and it seemed to me one full of pride and hatred. She claimed that Cloverheart--a medicine cat. A non-combatant--had been a threat to her and her unborn kits, and so the murder was justified. The cruel murder of holding a healer under the waters until she drowned and then leaving her corpse to float downstream." Even now, thinking of it made her want to unsheathe her claws. But she had not trained for moons to keep a calm face for nothing. "I was unable to get an answer on punishment from Bloodstar at the Gathering, but I was not willing to let it go so easily. It was not as if SkyClan had not recently been the cause of much sorrow; Dawnhawk, whose name I am certain you have heard far more often, was the leader of the Dark Forest that took over the Clans and caused death and misery. He had once been a SkyClan cat, and since they had not executed him after crimes like murdering a kit, he had been allowed to wreak havoc on the forest. But his story is hardly relevant; it is simply part of why I did not trust Bloodstar to deal an adequate punishment on his own. I went to SkyClan camp myself."

She had been able to walk right into camp; it was unguarded. That had been treated as her fault somehow rather than a failing of their camp guards. But it was such a minor detail she did not care enough to mention it. "At their camp I was greeted by the snarling triumvirate of Bloodstar, his mate and deputy Briarthorn, and the murderer herself--Bloodstar's daughter--Beechfang. I spoke with calm and clear logic, as you know is my way. They refused to listen. They belittled me, snarled at me, and refused to do anything. Beechfang was a trusted warrior, they said. A daughter. A mother. Her murder had been justified, they claimed. Certainly not deserving of exile or death in kind. All this despite the fact that if one of my warriors had killed their medicine cat, you could be certain that they would storm into my camp, thirsty for blood. One of them even suggested that I welcome Beechfang into my camp to train the replacement of the medicine cat she had killed in cold blood." Perchstar did not show emotion. She did not. However, the taste of all these memories in her mouth was coppery and bitter. She spat once, to the side. "I was fully prepared for war for justice. But at the last moment, Briarthorn changed her mind. When Bloodstar leapt to attack me, she intervened. She stood up to him--her mate--and promised to take his place at the head of the Clan. She promised that she would exile Beechfang. In exchange, I promised that I would bear no enmity towards SkyClan. I had to leave then for my own safety. But at the next Gathering, she had become Briarstar, sitting on the head of the rock, and Beechfang had been exiled. War was narrowly avoided." She let out a quiet huff, trying to expel the bad feelings from her chest. "It seems strange to me that we are allies now, but that is simply how things occurred. Birdstar is nothing like her mother. She swore alliance to me. She promised that we would put this past behind us, and I have found it to be true so far. Beechfang is long-exiled now; I saw her as a rogue once, roaming. I would like to say she can be no more trouble..." Her light blue eyes found her daughters' face, scanning it. "...but that look on your face tells me otherwise. Tell me, why have you asked this question? What information are you privy to that I am not?"

Perchstar was not a fearful cat. But some stirring of suspicion inside her chest made her fear the answer that Mistwalker was about to give. It was not one that could be taken back. But if that murderer of her friend was in any way still a threat, she had to know.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

Beechrayal [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beechrayal [c]   Beechrayal [c] EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 3:44 pm

Mistwalker
“Are you listening?”

Mistwalker followed her mother's reactions very closely. Subconsciously, her steps guided the two of them just slightly apart from the group. It had been because of prying ears that she had heard of Beechfang from the Skyclan warrior in the first place. Mintglade, if her memory served right as to how she had introduced herself. For what she had remembered as a kit, this was the type of conversation that would likely lead to a place that no other ears needed to hear. Not just yet. So as they veered off from the group, her blue gaze also wandered to ensure there were no ears swiveled their way to listen much as she had. She had no problems in becoming Riverclan's spy amongst those that funneled through the crowd. Being the lookalike daughter of the River's queen meant that cats either told her things freely that they had not the ability to tell Perchstar right away, or they hid things from her for that very reason. In this case, it was neither, and she had just happened to be at the right place in the right time. Or wrong place, given whose side of the story they stood on. Nevertheless, having cats feel some urge to keep things from her out of reverence of her lineage had created a warrior who had become particularly adept at simply listening. It certainly helped that she had also picked up her mother's overall disdain for conversation.

That very listening skill was why she now spoke with her mother. She listened once more, carefully observing how it was that Perchstar regaled the tale. It wasn't lost on her how there was a tension in her mother's voice as she spoke, a wariness that said she was not particularly enthused to be speaking of this cat named Beechfang. Who had once been of Skyclan, but had found herself under such a tumult that it led to her exile. Her whiskers twitched with a particular sense of vindication as Mistwalker heard of Cloverheart. Though the molly had not been the cat that the stars had decided would be the best to converse with her, there was a faint familiar tug that the she-cat had once appeared to one of her siblings, or some of her other clanmates. Even in the stars she knew this Cloverheart was there and keeping an eye on her Clan.

At that moment, her mind wandered about the late medicine cat. Was she aware of the very thing that Mistwalker now knew? What did she think of it? Had there been any sense of retribution from the stars that attempted to prevent the scarred warrior's return? Or had they once more played silent, allowing things to pan out below without any sense of intervention? That thought made her inwardly scoff. It seemed as if Starclan had little care in the way of protecting those who devoted their life to them so thoroughly they forbade themselves of many comforts that came with the life many of their clanmates led. If their ancestors did not even show their paws to protect their most dedicated servants, how could one ever trust them with any sort of protection for themselves? That was Mistwalker's opinion, at least. She had little care in the way of their ancestors. The current deteriorated state of the forest was more than enough proof in her mind that they simply did not care, and there was little proof to make her change her mind.

No matter her opinions on her ancestors, though, that did little to change the situation at paw. The one she now presented to her mother. Conflict seemed to surround the scarred molly of the tales like a storm, one following a path of pure destruction. Destruction that had brought itself to Riverclan's borders. For a Clan they were supposed to be in alliance with, it seemed as if they held little reverence to that title. Curiosity trailed down different paths in her mind. If her mother had last seen Beechfang as a rogue, then surely, that meant she must have once more been welcomed in beneath Birdstar's power, instead of her predecessor. She once more reflected on the youth that surrounded the molly that Swanpaw had been talking to. It would have been easy enough to simply believe that Mintglade had once been under the tutelage of Beechfang, and simply reassigned another mentor to complete her training, had she not been so young. If Beechfang's exile had been recent, it would have been during times apparent to Mistwalker. The bi-colored warrior would have noticed her existence. She had come to learn of Felix, her father, during her apprenticeship. It would have been almost impossible for her to not have also crossed the silver tabby who only had half of a face remaining.

What information are you privy to that I am not?

If the question would have been levied to her at any point where youth embraced her more strongly, her face would have contorted into some ugly grimace. There would have been some obvious display as if she were a kit about to face a punishment for breaking foundational rules and she had been caught by a superior. In this instance, there truly was no cat more superior to her than her mother. It was not as if she had been withholding the information, however. If anything, Mistwalker had gone directly to her mother. A suspicious chill had rippled down her spine upon hearing that conversation, and part of her was proud to have had such an instinct. Instead of that grimace, her gaze simply hardened. Narrowed to focus as she turned her head back towards the group of cats, her gaze moving towards where she had been not too long before. She could not see the silver tabby or Swanpaw now, and perhaps that was for the best. Nor could she see the subject of their discussion.

"It is with sincere regret then, mother, that I am the one to deliver this news to you." A cold formality now donned itself in her tone. It was the chill of both bad news and no longer a daughter hoping to hear a story from her mother, but a warrior reporting to her general of news on a battle field. She stood taller, too, in a pose all too similar to the molly she faced. "Beechfang's status within Skyclan appears to have been restored, and I fear it is for longer than you may have known. I overheard discussion-Beechfang has resided within Skyclan for long enough for an apprentice to be beneath her tutelage, long enough to see themselves also earn the status of a warrior." That was no short amount of time. Having also recently brought an apprentice to warriorhood herself, she knew the difficulties such a task came with. Her ears were on a slight swivel as she looked out for any sign of any three of the cats that had recently pulled her attention. "Mintglade is the apprentice's name. She discussed her former mentor with Swanpaw." All information that she knew, she gave to her mother, before turning to see her reaction. "I cannot help but also wonder if it has been since before my birth that Beechfang has returned to Skyclan. I often went by the Twolegplace in my apprenticeship, to try and speak with Felix, and not once did I ever see any cat but him. Nor did he ever mention a heavily-scarred silver tabby." As she pondered her thought aloud, her expression dimmed just slightly into one much more grim. She did not know just how long the alliance between the three clans stood, but if her mind trailed in the correct direction... She wondered just how much of that alliance had been fortified on such a falsehood.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

Beechrayal [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beechrayal [c]   Beechrayal [c] EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 4:12 pm

Her intuition was rarely wrong. Interacting with others in a professional capacity for most of her life had led her to be fairly good at telling when a conversation was going to go sour. Anticipatory anxiety had already begun to bubble within the depths of her chest. However, even though she was steeling herself for bad news, she could not have truly expected what her daughter would say.

"Beechfang's status within SkyClan appears to have been restored, and I fear it is for longer than you may have known.

"What." The word left her without her consent. All thoughts of walking had stopped. She halted completely in place, her face frozen, neutral but for her eyes open wide. A desperate hope rose for a moment that it was all a misunderstanding, but no. Mistwalker was as logical and thorough as she. She had obviously thought about this, and her conclusions were sound. Even as the emotions boiled within her, Perchstar's logical leader-self took over and rose above it, separated, calculating. A very young warrior who had been trained by her. Beechfang, a silver tabby with scars. There was no reason for this Mintglade to lie. Before her kits' birth... It was true; the last time she'd encountered Beechfang had been prior to her sojourn lost from her home. These all made sense. But she did not like where logic was leading her. Not even the name of Felix dropped so casually could add even a spark of gentleness to the harsh feelings of betrayal that roiled inside her.

So it had to be true. Beechfang, that murderer, had been welcomed back into SkyClan's ranks while Birdstar played ally with RiverClan. Like mother, like daughter. Liars, all of them. She had been a fool to extend her trust.

For a moment Perchstar managed to regain control of herself. She closed her eyes. Inhaled. Exhaled. It was not for nothing that she had put on a face of neutrality for many years. If she could not control her emotions when it mattered most.... When she turned back to Mistwalker, her mask was back up. It pained her to show this side of herself to her daughter, but she had little choice. It was this, or showing the red-hot fury that was beginning to dig its claws into her chest. "I am not upset with you," she clarified. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention. If Birdstar truly has been lying to me all this time... When I extended my alliance and my trust to her..." The leader shook her head, wishing the unpleasant emotions to wait their turn. Her ice-blue eyes were frigid. "I am glad I do not have to be laboring under delusions any longer. It is... refreshing... to know the truth. Now I can act with knowledge of what has been hidden from me."

Every time they'd spoken. The little jokes she'd made at the border. Pressing close to her on the Great Rock. The feeling of comfort they'd shared. Had Birdstar been laughing behind her back this entire time? Deriding her for being such a fool as to believe the barefaced lie that she was willing to put everything behind her? Betrayal and disappointment melded into the emotion she had been learning to feel, the one that had begun to simmer underneath her anxiety and grief. The emotion that she'd discovered when she began to stand up for herself. The emotion that told her she did not have to take any of this lying down.

Anger.

"You should go back to the group," Perchstar managed to say, feeling her shoulders stiffen. "I am going to confront Birdstar. It... may get unpleasant. I would not want you to be caught in the middle. For your own safety, you should not let anyone in SkyClan know that you were involved. We can simply say that I found out on my own." For a moment, the rage she felt was tempered by a flash of concern. Once more she considered her daughter. "We know now that no one from SkyClan should be trusted. Please, look after yourself and your siblings. I will be back to speak with you after I have terminated this hypocrisy."

One moment to compose herself. That was all she needed. Perchstar stood alone for a moment, away from the group. Sorting through the alternating icy cold and flaming hot emotions that shot through her veins. To think she'd even been ready to call Birdstar a friend, when that fox-heart had been knowingly consorting with murderers and lying in her every breath. It had been a long time since she had felt this level of sheer anger. But she could control herself. ...For now, when she was alone. What would she say to Birdstar when she looked that traitor in the face? She was uncertain. But she did know one thing for sure.

If Birdstar thought she could get away with this, she had another thing coming.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Beechrayal [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beechrayal [c]   Beechrayal [c] EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 4:50 pm

Mistwalker
“Are you listening?”

The singular word was all the confirmation that the warrior had needed that her own intuition had been solid, had her mother’s tale not been enough evidence that Mistwalker’s mind had come to the correct conclusions. It was unlike her mother to be thrown off guard by much, and to see Riverclan’s leader to halt so abruptly spoke much more than the singular word that had come from her maw. Actions spoke significantly louder than words, and in that moment, she heard all of it. All of the emotions that surged and yet fled from her mother in that moment and how she fought to process all of them beneath that mask. That very mask that she also wore and had put on to deliver the news.

She gave her mother the space that she deemed necessary, refraining from moving as well. Her own body language maintained the poise and rigidity of a soldier awaiting their next command, holding silence and stillness until they were dismissed or discharged with orders. As that ice-cold mask bore into her own, there was an understanding there that went deeper than emotions or actions. Times like this, the kin-bond that they shared was useful to be able to recognize that it was not due to her own actions that it was necessary. Even as her mother told her directly, Mistwalker already knew. This was not her fight to take on, but it was vital information for Perchstar to be aware of. Alliance changing, to say the least. While she had overall ambivalence towards their neutrality between Thunderclan and Skyclan, this certainly shifted her own perspective.

For a moment, Mistwalker also pondered if there were any slanders against Riverclan that had occurred from a cat that marched beneath Thunderclan’s banner. If, during this mass-truce that had been called during their journey, she could discover the truth of the clan of bracken and bramble. However, the appearance of her mother told her enough: now was not the time to ask that question. She wished to be there for her mother, to be a shoulder that she could lean on to state her dissatisfaction at the situation. But at the same time, she knew it was not her place for that, either. The resolution to this predicament would be sought between leaders.

Giving a nearly-imperceptible nod, Mistwalker found herself mirroring her mother’s body language. It was easy enough to mimic the cat before her when she was somewhat unsure of what to do. Even with her orders clear as the waters of their homeland once was, it was hard to not feel the urge to do something more. It was not without reverence to the situation that she weighed the weight of the news she had just delivered. Many cats would have crumbled under the fact that what they had just told their leader was alliance-ending, as she knew there would be retribution that would be paid for such a lie. Her mother had shown benevolence and grace in situations that Mistwalker doubted that she could, and there was one virtue that flowed deep beneath her mother’s pelt.

Honesty.

There was a difference between taking time to reveal the truth, and lying to the face of another. Such was apparent that it had been a lie from how her mother spoke. ”I shall continue to listen, but no others will know of this knowledge.” She affirmed. With their words exchanged and the dismissal heard, Mistwalker loosened herself into her own mask. One that spoke of the conversation-averse cat that she always was, and she allowed the flow of the group to once more overtake her as she seemed to disappear into the mist of cats. Just another face in the crowd, not one to draw any attention should cats dare scan who was around them.

A mist-walker, as she always was, and always would be.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beechrayal [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beechrayal [c]   Beechrayal [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Beechrayal [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory-
Jump to: