Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

mean mollies [solo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

mean mollies [solo] Empty
PostSubject: mean mollies [solo]   mean mollies [solo] EmptySun 19 Nov 2023 - 12:01

"I seek a particular prey. One that dwells most frequently on the lands of your birth, so I ask your assistance."
"Consider it done."

"Oh, oh! Can I come along? Since... we're in truce and all."
"The assistance will be appreciated. All I ask is we do not shred our target too harshly... it will become a gift."

Such a simple exchange had been all that was necessary for the three mollies to set out on their warpath. Murkyriver had grown far beyond her Thunderclan roots, but that was not to allow the talents it provided her to fully wither away. Egretswoop was a feline on a mission, and the eyes beneath her fox pelt seemed to glow with purpose. Mintglade... well, she had simply wanted to come along. Anything to assist her clan in some way. By the sound of things, as well as Egretswoop's further debriefing, it involved taking down a predator. Such a task certainly would aid in keeping Skyclan safer during their journey, after all.

Murkyriver had taken the helm, then, to track what they were after. She was not sure if it would even be possible to find the predator in question in such lands, but the terrain was equivalent enough that it likely wouldn't be hard. Mintglade and Egretswoop had followed suit, both keeping their steps quiet so as to not draw out any unintended predators. They were searching after one, yes, but to find the one they didn't want would simply be a headache.

Suddenly stopping, the tortoiseshell's tail lashed as all her senses seemed to hone in one location. Her nose gave the scent that she had been looking for-and it didn't take long for the black-and-white striped pelt to come into view. Egretswoop at that moment surged beside the tortoiseshell. "Beneath its body is free game. Do not pull the tail too hard, or rip the back too harshly. This is to become a pelt." Sharp instructions were given under a hushed breath by the fox-wearer. Mintglade gaped in awe... and a bit of fear as to what she had gotten herself into. But she was here now, and she would follow those instructions.

A growl from the pale-furred molly was all it took for all three warriors to dart forward to ambush the badger.

A badger has been found!
Egretswoop used Jumping Strike! She dealt 13 damage and used 7 stamina.
Mintglade used Snap + Desperate Blows! She dealt 13 (8+5) damage and used 14 stamina.
Murkyriver used Snap! She dealt 8 damage and used 7 stamina.

Egretswoop
70 / 70 HP
153 / 160 SP [-7]

Mintglade
50 / 50 HP
106 / 120 SP [-14]

Murkyriver
40 / 40 HP
93 / 100 SP [-7]

Badger
56 / 90 HP [-13, -13, -8]
150 / 150 SP

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: mean mollies [solo]   mean mollies [solo] EmptySun 19 Nov 2023 - 12:09

It was with a particular lack of enthusiasm that the creature had been ambushed. Its retaliation was quick, a clawed paw swiping directly at the trio of warriors. It was the leader of them that took the hit, Egretswoop hissing viciously as its claws pierced through her shoulder. Bile stung the back of her throat as it made its swipe, and the metallic tang of her own blood hit her nose even as the predator's own had found its way into her maw. It only had her digging in deeper, and her own claws tore at the eyes of the beast. They wouldn't be necessary in a pelt, after all, and the less the creature could see, the less it could cause any damage.

Mintglade's bite was exactly where she wanted it to be, and she had no intention on letting go any time soon. Digging her fangs in harder, a low growl raised in her throat to keep the creature exactly where it was.

Murkyriver could not help the particular type of venom that she felt in lieu of seeing the badger swipe at her clanmate. Having battled against such creatures before, she saw her opening for its belly, and decided to take it. Unfortunately, her strength was not what it needed to be. As she plunged beneath the beast, its hind leg snagged the end of her tail. The jolt caused her to hiss, her eyes watering as she was forced to ultimately miss her mark.

The Badger used Heavy Blow on Egretswoop! Dealt 17 damage and used 22 stamina.
Egretswoop used Snap + Desperate Blows! Dealt 16 (10+6) damage and used 14 stamina.
Mintglade used Snap! Dealt 8 damage and used 7 stamina.
Murkyriver used Belly Rake! FAIL! Took 5 recoil damage and used 25 stamina.

Egretswoop
53 / 70 HP [-17]
153 / 160 SP

Mintglade
50 / 50 HP
99 / 120 SP [-7]

Murkyriver
35 / 40 HP [-5]
68 / 100 SP [-25]

Badger
32 / 90 HP [-16, -8]
150 / 150 SP [-22]

Last edited by Kitty on Sun 19 Nov 2023 - 12:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: mean mollies [solo]   mean mollies [solo] EmptySun 19 Nov 2023 - 12:09

The member 'Kitty' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

mean mollies [solo] Mistpe10
mean mollies [solo] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: mean mollies [solo]   mean mollies [solo] EmptySun 19 Nov 2023 - 12:21

With one strong swipe, the badger slashed forwards. It found purchase in the molly who had been clawing at his eyes, and having already been weakened by the first blow she took, Egretswoop was flung away by its strike. Hissing as bile and now some of her own blood coated her mouth, an angry snarl came. She'd been pushed to that primal point she only reached into during a true battle, and her fox pelt was shed to keep it safe.

"Strike. It. Down." Her order came on venomous lips as she charged, and her paws dropped heavily onto the creature's skull. Its angered screech was met with a hiss of her own.

Mintglade had to let go to give her jaw a moment, just in time to see it swipe at the pale-furred Riverclan molly. Widening her eyes in fear, Mintglade charged forward again, her teeth clamping into its side.

Murkyriver had been surprised to see such a death-promise arise out of her typically introverted clanmate. But just as there was one in her, there was a beast in them all. Taking a moment to reset herself, she dove again, this time aiming right for its neck since Egretswoop had given her the ability to.

Finding the familiar place to end the creature's life, Murkyriver bit with all she could. Bit, and tore, even as its irony tang nearly made her gag. But she felt its weakness, felt as the badger became heavier and weaker, before finally being forced to the forest floor.

The Badger used Heavy Blow on Egretswoop! Dealt 17 damage and used 22 stamina.
Egretswoop used Upright Lock! Dealt 12 damage and used 10 stamina.
Mintglade used Snap! Dealt 8 damage and used 7 stamina.
Murkyriver used Snap + Desperate Blows! Dealt 13 (8+5) damage and used 14 stamina.

Egretswoop
36 / 70 HP [-17]
143 / 160 SP [-10]

Mintglade
50 / 50 HP
92 / 120 SP [-7]

Murkyriver
35 / 40 HP
54 / 100 SP [-14]

Badger
-1 / 90 HP [-12, -8, -13]
106 / 150 SP [-22]

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: mean mollies [solo]   mean mollies [solo] EmptySun 19 Nov 2023 - 12:27

It went down.

It went down, which meant they could breathe.

It went down, which meant they could assess injuries.

Mintglade hardly had the time to truly think through what she had just done. What utterly reckless, deadly task she had somehow waltzed into. Adrenaline still coursed through her, gave her such an eerily crisp mind that it terrified her. It should have scared her straight to know it was more than stupid to face a badger. She should have been thanking Starclan for allowing her to escape unscathed, with the only blood on her pelt to not belong to her. Yet, instead, she grinned. A twisted grin, in all rights, but it looked downright goofy on the large silver tabby's maw. "Remind me to never piss off a Riverclan cat," Her joke came out as a half-barked banter. It was met with two sets of exhausted eyes, but the hints of a chuff came from the pale-furred one.

The pale-furred one, who was very much soaked in her own blood. It dizzied her, but the adrenaline of her own kept her going. "A fine specimen for a pelt," The venom in her tone had drained. Instead, in its place, was the exhaustion of her state. She swayed on her paws, white fur now sticky and stained, but she stayed standing.

Murkyriver at least had the mind to rush to her clanmate's aide. The slice to her tail had stopped bleeding, even if it still stung. While touching another cat still repulsed her, she shoved it aside. Her chest was doused in the blood of the badger, and it was quite the sight to behold. "You need aide," Murkyriver spoke quickly. "I will live." The molly replied.

That wild look in her eyes still lingered just enough as she looked to Mintglade. "Retrieve our catch, bring it back to our shared camp. In gratitude for assisting, I will demonstrate how to turn the beast into a pelt to be worn."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mean mollies [solo]   mean mollies [solo] Empty

Back to top Go down

mean mollies [solo]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory-
Jump to: