Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Open the Floor [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

Open the Floor [C] Empty
PostSubject: Open the Floor [C]   Open the Floor [C] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 17:43

Larkpaw

Larkpaw knew that he was ready to become a warrior. However, it was not just up to him; it was primarily up to Rowansong, his mentor, and Perchstar, the leader of the clan. Larkpaw had interacted with her a few times since their first spat when he was a kit. He was convinced that she still disliked him, and that was fine, because he would simply dislike her in turn. It was not as if he was well liked by many cats in the clan anyway.

Still, though, he was not going to allow feelings of him from kithood to potentially get in the way of moving up. He knew that Perchstar really liked Rookpaw, and he had no doubt that his sibling was going to become a warrior any day now. He needed to be right there alongside him.

Larkpaw spotted Perchstar when they both came back from their own separate patrols. He didn’t want to lose the chance to speak to her when she went into the leader’s den, and so he scrambled up to catch her before she could disappear into the den. He drew to a sudden stop and straightened up.

He meowed, “Perchstar, I wanted to discuss with you about becoming a warrior.” He tried to keep his tone even and polite. He’d gotten at least a little better about those niceties since he was a kit.
RiverClan • Apprentice • He/Him • 20 | 60 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Open the Floor [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open the Floor [C]   Open the Floor [C] EmptyTue 12 Dec 2023 - 21:11

Perchstar's responsibilities piled on her so high that often she went her entire day interacting with her Clanmates without ever truly once seeing any of them. Faces swam in front of her vision almost indistinctly, and though she knew she cared for all of them and wanted them to be safe, it was becoming difficult to discern faces in the haze of hunger and thirst. But one face pulled her out of it suddenly, approaching unscheduled. She had been tottering exhaustedly back to her own den, ready for a moment's reprieve before going back to work, but the rest was cut short by an intrusion. But a polite one. A voice... a voice she recognized. Ice-blue eyes blinked once, twice, three times until she registered the cat before her. Larkpaw. The apprentice who had never liked her. Why was he...? Finally, the words he'd said caught up to her slow mind. To speak about his warrior ceremony. Ah. A leaderly conversation. Her subroutine took hold, wiping exhaustion from her face with a calm expression, guiding her definitely-not-shaking paws to sit down at the mouth of her den.

"Certainly," she said. He had been working hard; Rowansong had told her as much. He and Rookpaw and Sunpaw had been apprentices for quite a while. Surely, their ceremonies were due. "You have completed most of your training, if I recall correctly. Rowansong speaks well of you. All that remains is a Moonstone journey, correct?" Hopefully she remembered this right. It would be very embarrassing if the fog of exhaustion had overtaken her mental faculties as well. The last thing she wanted was to look like a fish-brain incapable of doing her job. Her tail waved once behind her. "Rookpaw is practically ready for their ceremony, as well. I believe your ceremonies will be very soon. If you want them to be."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

Open the Floor [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open the Floor [C]   Open the Floor [C] EmptyMon 18 Dec 2023 - 16:03

Larkpaw

Larkpaw was glad that Perchstar stopped and accepted the change to speak with him. He stood a little straighter when she turned to him and he nodded. “I…had my Moonstone recently, actually,” he replied. Memories of what Gingerstripe said to him danced through his mind. An apology would not form on his tongue, and so he abandoned that idea and just continued onward. “So of course I know the ultimate decision to allow me to step up to being a warrior is up to you and Rowansong, rather than any input I have to say about it. However, I know that I have been…abrasive in the past.” He grimaced. “Or I still can be. But I waned to let you know that I will be taking measures to try and change that part of myself.”

It was nowhere near an apology, but it was something, and Larkpaw hoped that Perchstar would accept it. Or at least…if she still had any ill will she held towards him, if she ever did, then this would help show her that he was growing up from the kit he once was.
RiverClan • Apprentice • He/Him • 20 | 60 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699