Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two pelts are better than one (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

Two pelts are better than one (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Two pelts are better than one (closed)   Two pelts are better than one (closed) EmptySun 12 Nov 2023 - 4:58

Silverwing sighed to herself, watching as her breath formed clouds in front of her. The frigid chill of Leaf-Bare had already started setting in, but now it was intensifying. The last time Leaf-Bare had assaulted her, Silverwing had had the company of friends like Brackenwing and Batsong to keep her warm, but now they were nowhere to be seen. Those two were probably cuddled up in the medicine den enjoying blissful warmth. Oh, what she wouldn't do to be able to curl up in a nest with either of them once more. Skyclan had no such cats that Silverwing could approach but she was never one to let that stop her, and it just so happened she knew of a certain cat that might need cuddling.

Beechfang's pelt was always easy to spot among her clanmates, and it was even easier to approach her. Silverwing had taken a shine to the kind scarred giant, seeing her almost as a bigger version of the angel that was Dawnfeather. The spotted molly padded up to Beechfang, letting a visible shiver run down her spine as she neared. "Stars, it's way too cold for someone like me to be on their own. Must be nice having such a luxurious pelt, I sure am jealous." Silverwing stared intently at Beechfang, knowing that the older molly either wouldn't understand what she was hoping for or wouldn't care. That didn't mean she couldn't try though. "Don't you think it's a bit cold, Beechfang?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Two pelts are better than one (closed) Output12                   Two pelts are better than one (closed) Output10                          Two pelts are better than one (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Two pelts are better than one (closed)   Two pelts are better than one (closed) EmptySun 12 Nov 2023 - 8:34

"Luxurious?" Beechfang laughed. Silverwing, she had learned, was a hopeless flatterer. Beechfang's pelt had, in fact, been luxurious once. Dawnhawk and Starclan had done a number on it, though, and time and harsh seasons had dulled her silver tabby and white fur. She didn't look old, though, her fur was just naturally shades of grey... And woe to anyone who implied otherwise. Not that Silverwing would.

"If you think it's cold now, I pity you come real leafbare.Though I'll be the one complaining in greenleaf, so I suppose it evens out." Beechfang, of course, knew full well what Silverwing was really trying to get at. Were she in a different headspace, maybe the gruff warrior would have played along. Alas, for poor Silverwing, today was not that day. Beechfang did not have it in her to be as social or affectionate with her clanmates as Wolfblossom. Especially not to a Windclanner, former as Silverwing might be.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: Two pelts are better than one (closed)   Two pelts are better than one (closed) EmptyWed 15 Nov 2023 - 7:08

"Oh, I do think it's cold, but it doesn't have to be that way you know." Her initial prodding hadn't been successful in the least, but that was exactly what she had been expecting. It was time to get a little more brazen in her approach. "Treefang, I bet if I scrunch myself up I could fit underneath you. Doesn't a bird deserve to be in a safe nest?" Stars, maybe those references were lost on Beechfang. "You've definitely got enough fur for the both of us. You could help me out in Leaf-Bare and in return I could help you in Greenleaf, that sounds like a pretty fair deal to me." Silverwing put on her sweetest smile trying her best to make the one-sided deal seem enticing. Never mind the fact that Silverwing had no clue how to appease the older molly in Greenleaf, that part didn't really matter right now. Silverwing didn't expect Beechfang to ever agree to her suggestion in any capacity, it was more about poking her for a reaction at this point. "Promise I won't bite?"

MORE ART!!:

Two pelts are better than one (closed) Output12                   Two pelts are better than one (closed) Output10                          Two pelts are better than one (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Two pelts are better than one (closed)   Two pelts are better than one (closed) EmptyWed 15 Nov 2023 - 16:58

To her credit, Silverwing didn't seem dissuaded at all by Beechfang's demeanor. If she weren't so tired and hungry, the obvious cry for attention might have amused her, or roused Beechfang's pity. "Treefang? Really?" The former medicine cat rolled her eyes, "I suppose that's why you left Windclan, then? Not enough trees for your liking? You might try a real one." Or maybe Wolfblossom, who seemed to enjoy entertaining her clanmates. Perhaps that had been a low blow... But Beechfang was too tired to try and moderate her speech.

"That sounds rather one-sided to me. Greenleaf comes with quite the opposite problem, after all." She added, tucking her paws beneath her as she eyed Silverwing.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Two pelts are better than one (closed)   Two pelts are better than one (closed) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 7:19

"What, you don't like it? I think it's pretty." Well, pretty enough she supposed. It didn't quite have the kind of subtle beauty her own name had but wasn't that fine? "Nah, already tried those. I found out that I'm not really much of a climber, especially when you compare me to Wolfblossom or Lightningbreeze." Those two were so skilled at climbing that it was almost inspiring in a way, but they also made Silverwing aware of just how much practice she still needed to put in just to match their pace.

The silver molly eyed Beechfang's giant paws as they moved to block her from sneaking under the older warrior. As if she was childish enough to try- well, actually she might have if Beechfang wasn't such an imposing cat. If she got a little too touchy Silverwing wouldn't put it past the elder to give her a good bat to the ear, or a few to the head. "How is it one-sided? I get your fur now and when Greenleaf comes around I can help you cut some of it off. You stay cool in Greenleaf and I stay warm now, sounds pretty fair to me!" A smile sweeter than honey spread on the spotted molly's face as she attempted to woo Beechfang into agreeing with her terrible plan. "C'mooon, say yes! It's a great plan!"

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two pelts are better than one (closed)   Two pelts are better than one (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two pelts are better than one (closed)
Page 1 of 1