Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

of songbirds [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4951

of songbirds [c] Empty
PostSubject: of songbirds [c]   of songbirds [c] EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 6:30

Egretswoop
“I can see much from the clouds above.”

It was not often at all that she interacted with apprentices that had not been appointed to fall under her tutelage. Instead, as was ordered, they typically found companionship with their mentors, or other apprentices. However, there had been something unique about the particular one that she would go hunting alongside. They had been apprenticed shortly one after the other, and both had found themselves under the same tom's guidance. Despite the fact that they had shared a mentor, their interactions had been limited. A result that was both of their doing entirely unintentionally and intentionally. Offense had never once crossed the warrior's mind in lieu of such a situation, though perhaps there had been longing for a different turn of events. A longing that she had not quite stated out loud, until now.

"Larkpaw, I request your companionship for a hunt." It was certainly a much more drawn-out way of simply asking the question would you go hunting with me? but given who their mentor was, it was easy to comprehend how such verbose language had easily become part of her vocabulary. It was even more understandable when taking into consideration her lineage and who it was who bore the title of matron in her life, that very lineage on clear display from the pelt that felt much heavier on her frame than usual.

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

of songbirds [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: of songbirds [c]   of songbirds [c] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 15:34

Larkpaw

Larkpaw did not spend much time with Egretswoop. They were both apprentices to Rowansong, but she got her warrior name not long after he was apprenticed to Rowansong, and so save for the few times they went on patrols with him during the time their apprenticeships overlapped, they did not have much reason to interact with one another. Larkpaw especially did not enjoy talking with cats for longer than he had to, which contributed to why they did not talk much. And yet, here she was, going up to him and requesting a hunt.

“I suppose I’m not going anything,” Larkpaw muttered. He was looking forward to some respite, but he would not say no to Egretswoop’s offer. Besides, if he was going to earn his warrior name soon—and he would, he was certain of that—he would need to make sure that he was as useful to his clan as he could be. He had struggled to hunt in the past moon with the river poisoned, so this would be another opportunity to try and learn how to survive in this harsh season.
RiverClan • Apprentice • He/Him • 20 | 60 • #787878
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699