Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dusk moves Quickly(c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

Dusk moves Quickly(c) Empty
PostSubject: Dusk moves Quickly(c)   Dusk moves Quickly(c) EmptyFri 27 Oct 2023 - 19:41

It had been awhile since Quickpaw had done basically anything actually. She just around in camp bored as a dead mouse. No fresh kill either it was just pain. She needed something to keep her mind off it. So she decided to do something to take her mind off it. Fighting, well more sparing but still. The thrill of it exciting just to hear about. So she waited in a bush in the same area she and Dustpaw had spared earlier. Duskpaw, well this woundn’t be an opponent to challenge her skills but maybe an interesting fight depending on how smart he would be.

So she quickly leapt over to him hopefully not startling him saying “Hello there Duskpaw, how’s it goin'?” Probably not the best option to look at somebody you don’t know well then talk about sparing with them. She immediately agreed with herself on that decision. She wrapped her tail around her paws and awaited a response.

Last edited by Your Every Day Cat on Thu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2459

PostSubject: Re: Dusk moves Quickly(c)   Dusk moves Quickly(c) EmptyTue 31 Oct 2023 - 11:24

Duskpaw’s body grew more fragile by the day but she refused to stop. She padded over to the best spot in camp for sparring, hoping to keep whatever strength she had left in her muscles from wasting away completely. She jumped a moment as Quickpaw appeared. We’re they thinking the same thing? Maybe, maybe not. “I’m still alive,” she mewed. “I’m glad of that much.”
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dusk moves Quickly(c)   Dusk moves Quickly(c) EmptyWed 1 Nov 2023 - 18:50

“Well, I’m glad for that myself” she put on a smile. Good to be positive even if the forest isn’t. “I know it’s kinda weird, but I’ve been challenging a few cats to test my own strength, y'know?” She felt embarrassed for a second then continued “So, wanna spar?” it had been awhile since she had challenged Dustpaw, but it would be fine. She was confident in her skills.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dusk moves Quickly(c)   Dusk moves Quickly(c) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 11:57

Duskpaw cracked a weak smile of her own. “Yeah, I sparred with Tallpaw a few days ago.” She got to her feet. Her muscles complained a bit, definitely time to move them again. “Sure,” she purred, taking her stance and bracing for impact.
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dusk moves Quickly(c)   Dusk moves Quickly(c) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:33

Quickpaw had been quite embarrassed still at her question, she would need to work on that more before challenging warriors. Before charging she made sure her claws were sheathed then said “Before I forget, I accidentally injured Dustpaw when we last sparred, so tell me before I might do the same for you and I’ll do the same if I’m losing” didn’t want another situation like that to be her fault. She did like to win tho, maybe too much.

With that having said she got ready another second then leapt. “This is how I start my battles, what do ya think?” it would be nice to have a she-cat apprentice opinion for how she starts her battles. Should she try other things? Who knows. Maybe she would ask Nectarflower next time they talked.

Quickpaw used Leap and Hold stunning Duskpaw 2 turns dealing 6 damage and costed 6 stamina

Quickpaw:
20 HP, 45 SP

Duskpaw:
14 HP, 60 SP

Last edited by Your Every Day Cat on Thu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Dusk moves Quickly(c)   Dusk moves Quickly(c) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:33

The member 'Your Every Day Cat' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dusk moves Quickly(c)   Dusk moves Quickly(c) EmptyFri 3 Nov 2023 - 13:19

She had definitely gone too far. Duskpaw crumpled beneath the younger apprentice, too stunned to speak. She just stared, barely able to breathe.

Duskpaw is stunned. Correcting her stats as she is disabled.

Quickpaw:
20 HP, 45 SP

Duskpaw:
9 HP, 60 SP
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dusk moves Quickly(c)   Dusk moves Quickly(c) EmptyFri 3 Nov 2023 - 18:25

Quickpaw realizing Duskpaw's condition she immediately hopped off. Then a series of moments went by where she felt really stupid, and really bad. Through all this she somehow got the courage to apologize. “S-Sorry, about that, I forgot you had an illness. I mean I’m really sorry.” within her first 2 battles against apprentices. She had injured them both to where she could notice it. Could she actually think for once? Maybe if she put thought into her attack, Duskpaw would be breathing at a better rate right now. She felt like throwing her head on the floor for a couple minutes after that. She couldn’t believe she could be so stupid. She would say more, but she couldn’t at the same time.

Quickpaw hops of Duskpaw and doesn’t do anything

(OOC: I forgot Duskpaw had a condition for a second there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk moves Quickly(c)   Dusk moves Quickly(c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusk moves Quickly(c)
Page 1 of 1