Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4531

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 21:20

It had been a long time coming, and Silverpaw's trials and tribulations didn't go unnoticed. It was with pride and excitement for the apprentice that Heatherberry laid the traveling herbs in front of him with a smile. "They're bitter, but it will be worth it for the journey." She always liked to warn other cats before they consumed anything she gave them so they could at least prepare themselves for the nasty taste.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JPzjwJV Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JPzNeMg Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg2mwx Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JPzwPEb Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JPzwXQn

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JcTsSP1  Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JcnAVnI Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 25 Oct 2023 - 16:19

Silverpaw

Silverpaw had neglected to sleep at all before Heatherberry came for him. The persistent gnaw of hunger agitated him and made sleep hard to come by, but he was restless with excitement, too. Long awake, he didn't delay in following her from his nest, tail waving slowly and smile warm as she laid out the herbs. Her own excitement was clear, and it made his heart thrum with fierce pride. "Thank you," he mewed with a serious nod. He bent down to lap up the herbs, only allowing a slight wrinkle to crease his nose at their sharp taste before swallowing with a shake of his head. Silverpaw padded eagerly a few steps off and paused to look back at Heatherberry, tail curling over his back. "I'm ready when you are. I don't want to lose too much time."

Throw my better self overboard, shoot at him when he comes up for air.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4531

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 25 Oct 2023 - 17:01

A quick nod and inward chuckle at what looked to be excitement and confidence within Silverpaw, Heatherberry followed the young tom through the dull brambles that made up the walls of ShadowClan's front door. The two walked at a comfortable pace and held a comfortable silence as the trees and dirt slowly turn to boulders and pebbles: Highstone pawsteps away.

The dark medicine cat's wide shoulders brushed the pitch black tunnels as she led Silverpaw through Mothermouth and into the cavern, the stone looking somewhat dull in the moonlight. She took a seat next to the stone, but she had no intention of conversing with StarClan alongside him while she was here; she had had more than enough time with them lately. Her tail flicked in its direction, welcoming Silverpaw to dream.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JPzjwJV Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JPzNeMg Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JGg2mwx Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JPzwPEb Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JPzwXQn

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JcTsSP1  Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JcnAVnI Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 31 Oct 2023 - 17:40

Silverpaw

The long walk to Highstones is quiet. Silverpaw, as much as he wants to, can't bring himself to break it. The silence with Heatherberry is companionable, and he appreciates it: it gives him time to think. Though on the other paw... perhaps it's given him too much time to. His paws tingle with unexpected nerves when the crags of Highstones come into view, having to suddenly contend with the fact he's really going to meet StarClan-- StarClan. From then on, he loses pace frequently to scratch at a thin-furred patch on his shoulder, or to lick flat the already smooth plane of his chest to make sure he looks presentable. [i]StarClan[/]. He wonders if Meadowlark will be the one waiting at the Moonstone for him. The thought makes him falter as much as it puts a bounce in his continuing steps.

He hardly even registered the weariness tugging at him as they stood in the front of the gaping maw of Mothermouth. Silverpaw's ear flicked once, then Heatherberry was descending into the tunnels ahead of him. With a little blink, he moved to pad after her. He hadn't realized how tall he'd gotten until he felt the stone push flat his ears. It scraped at his shoulders and whiskers, too; Silverpaw wondered how the medicine cats could stand to bother with it every moon. It was rough and uncomfortable, and he was relieved when the small paths emptied into the cavern housing the Moonstone. It shone under the moonlight, and for a long moment, he just stood there staring until the light hurt his eyes. Shaking his head, he looked to Heatherberry, offering one more smile before approaching to settle beside the stone, pulled into cool sleep nearly the moment he pressed his nose to its surface.

Throw my better self overboard, shoot at him when he comes up for air.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 5 Nov 2023 - 1:07

HoneylightStarclan

The clearing Silverpaw opens his eyes to is picturesque. A warm breeze flutters through star-filled fields, contrasting with the cold Silverpaw just escaped, and brushing the long grass against his fur. The sky was bright and beautiful, seeming to stretch on for infinity. For a few heartbeats, Silverpaw was seemingly alone, and then the grass near him shook, and the only warning Silverpaw had was a delighted, warm cry of, Sil! And then suddenly, a much larger tom was all but crashing into him.

Silverpaw was much bigger than the last time he was showered in affection from his older brother, but Honeylight was always such a large tom, and he easily plants both of his big paws on Silverpaws shoulders as he lets out loud, rumbling purrs. He bonks their foreheads together enthusiastically, big, big smile the first thing of his face Silverpaw was actually able to see beyond the sea of golden fur.

“Look at you, you’ve gotten so big!” Honeylight purred enthusiastically as he finally stepped back, fluffy tail waving enthusiastically in the air. His purring, which was always loud, is rumbling through the air now, honey-gold eyes squinted half shut in delight. There was no sign of the gruesome injury that ended Honeylight’s life; all the light and youth had been returned to him, along with the stars that speckled his golden brown coat. “I’ve missed you so much, it’s so good to see you,” Honeylight said, still smiling.

But, a moment later, he softened, sobering up, and stepped back to sit down fully. “I’m sorry for the way I left.” He said quietly. “I’m so proud of you for how far you’ve come, and I’m so sorry I couldn’t be there for it, Sil. But look at you, you’ve grown up so much. Almost a real warrior, huh? I may not be there in the crowd, but when you get your name, just know I’ll be cheering it real loud from up here.” Honeylight chuckled softly, shaking his head, then he took a deep breath and sighed.

“Ask me whatever you want. Whatever’s on your mind.” Honeylight’s big, toothy grin was quick to return to his face. “Sorry for tackling you a little. I got excited.” He laughed.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey   Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1