Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the bounce [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 982

the bounce [c] Empty
PostSubject: the bounce [c]   the bounce [c] EmptyWed 18 Oct 2023 - 20:48

All Hail WindClan's Resident Libra
pantherpaw
I don't live because I can't die, but I'm chained to something.
Pantherpaw was beginning to realize that practice made perfect, and specifically sparring made for a better fighter. It was common for apprentices to practice against each other, especially when they were bored, and Pantherpaw certainly was today. He felt slightly bad about it, though. The Clan was starving because of the famine and he was... bored? That sounded awfully selfish, but it wasn't as if there was anything he could do to change it.

A spar, however, could possibly be the cure to his boredom. He figured that making use of himself instead of waiting to be told what to do would do him some good. He rose to his paws before scanning the camp for the first sign of an apprentice. Ah, Tallpaw. He wasn't too familiar with the cat, but Pantherpaw knew that Tallpaw was the one of the newest additions to the apprentices' den. Starting there might be best instead of going up against one of the more experienced apprentices. The tom padded over, his face stagnant as usual, before looking the tom up and down and simply saying: "Wanna spar?"
It wasn't the most caring greeting in the entire world, but it would do. Conversation skills was still something that he lacked.
and i answer, "i'm still a hostage of life".

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

the bounce [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bounce [c]   the bounce [c] EmptyWed 18 Oct 2023 - 21:44

Tallpaw rolled over onto his other side, letting the sun chase away the bite of the wind that rustled the gorse wall around WindClan’s camp. He had finished his tasks for the day and figured he’d wait for Sootstorm to get back from patrol and ask if anything interesting had happened. There wasn’t much else to do. The golden tom looked up over his shoulder as the dark-pelted apprentice approached, tail flicking up in greeting. A spar? The tabby pulled himself to his feet, stretching out his back legs as he did so.  “Sure! I could use the practice.” He purred. He settled into his battle stance, tail lazily twitching back and forth as he took a moment to analyze Pantherpaw and consider his options.

With a push of his hindquarters Tallpaw leapt at the tom, colliding neatly with his shoulder and bowling him over. “I won’t go easy on you though.” He said playfully, eyes bright and happy. It felt good to be moving and stretching his muscles after milling around camp for most of the day.

-------------------------------------------------------
Tallpaw used Jumping Strike doing 9 damage and costing 7sp

Tallpaw: 20hp//53sp (-7)

Pantherpaw: 11hp//60sp (-6+-3)

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

the bounce [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bounce [c]   the bounce [c] EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 21:11

pantherpaw
Pantherpaw hadn't expected the tom to agree so easily, but he wasn't opposed to it. With the prey shortage in full effect, it was increasingly difficult to teach apprentices how to hunt. He knew that he could make up for this by sharpening his battle skills. Even if fighting wasn't particularly something that he daydreamed about during his freetime, he knew that it was a necessary part of being a warrior. What was a warrior that couldn't fight?

He blinked as Tallpaw made the first move.
"Good. Going easy on each other wouldn't be any fun." Pantherpaw remarked before springing forward to reclaim the high ground and pinning Tallpaw to the ground with his paws.

pantherpaw used "leap and hold" on tallpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 15 stamina. tallpaw is pinned for one turn!

pantherpaw
hp - 11/20
sp - 45/60

tallpaw
hp - 14/20
sp - 53/60

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』

Last edited by vampchuu on Fri 20 Oct 2023 - 21:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

the bounce [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bounce [c]   the bounce [c] EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 21:11

The member 'vampchuu' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

the bounce [c] Mistpe10
the bounce [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ishtar

Ishtar

the bounce [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bounce [c]   the bounce [c] EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 21:37

Tallpaw grinned, all sharp white fangs and joy stuck like rabbit fur between his teeth. “I’m glad we’re on the same page.” He let out a surprised little oof as Pantherpaw flung him back onto the ground. He wiggled his narrow shoulders under the older apprentice’s paws, trying to get himself free or at least pinned more comfortably. “I walked right into that one, didn't I?” He asked, amused despite the tom’s weight pressing him into the dirt.

Finally getting his paws under him again, Tallpaw surged upwards, twisting around his wrench his shoulders free of Pantherpaw’s grip. The golden tabby dislodged the tom and turned to face him again, tail lashing back and forth in anticipation of his opponent's next move. His eyes were bright, and he bared his teeth in a show of mock bravado. It was in empty threat, all comradery and fierce joy as the thrill of battle, even as low stakes as this one, sang a bright burning melody in his blood.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tallpaw used Duck And Twist, dealing 7 damage and costing 5sp
Tallpaw is no longer pinned

Tallpaw: 14hp//48sp (-5)

Pantherpaw: 4hp//45sp (-7)

Rank up:

Last edited by Ishtar on Fri 20 Oct 2023 - 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

the bounce [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bounce [c]   the bounce [c] EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 21:37

The member 'Ishtar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

the bounce [c] Mistpe10
the bounce [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

the bounce [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bounce [c]   the bounce [c] EmptyMon 23 Oct 2023 - 21:24

pantherpaw
At first, Pantherpaw proud of the grip he had on his denmate, but it wasn't good enough. A few heartbeats passed before Tallpaw successfully squirmed free and pushed himself upward to stand up straight once again. The tom wasn't the type to take a spar to heart. After all, being humbled by a Clanmate was better than being humbled by some predator in the woods that definitely would've turned him into dirt.

"Nice one. I'll be quicker next time." He mewed, swiping a paw over his eye to clear his vision before thinking of what to do next. He sprang forward, his front paws becoming a blur as he threw a multitude of attacks, with hopefully one of which being guaranteed to hit.

pantherpaw used "front paw strike" + "desperate blows" on tallpaw, dealing 10 damage and costing 14 stamina.

pantherpaw
hp - 4/20
sp - 31/60

tallpaw
hp - 4/20
sp - 48/60

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

the bounce [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bounce [c]   the bounce [c] EmptyTue 24 Oct 2023 - 15:53

“You better be. I’m only going to get faster.” The tom grinned, white teeth sharp and satisfied in his smile. Tallpaw bounced from paw to paw, eagerly meeting the older apprentice’s blows as he ducked his head under the barrage. Under the onslaught of dark fur he was happy they were on the same side. He pitied the poor cat who got on the wrong side of Pantherpaw’s temper.

Shaking his head, the golden tabby nimbly ducked under the last strike and slammed his head into Pantherpaw’s flank, knocking the dark tom over. Slightly winded but buzzing from the fight, Tallpaw pushed a paw onto the apprentice’s back, long tail held aloft in victory. “Are you gonna hit me again or accept defeat?” He teased lightly, but braced for another strike all the same. He felt lighter than he had earlier, the dull pang of hunger forgotten under the adrenaline skipping along his spine and the pleasant stretch of his muscles. It was satisfying to use the skills he had been working so hard on. It settled something un-named deep in his chest to tumble around with a denmate, trading hits not meant to bruise, putting aside their worries for a moment to knock each other around.
—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tallpaw used Headbutt, doing 4 damage and costing 5 stamina

Tallpaw: 4hp//43sp (-5)

Pantherpaw: 0hp//31sp (-4)

Pantherpaw is KO’ed

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the bounce [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bounce [c]   the bounce [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

the bounce [c]
Page 1 of 1