Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Helping Paw [Smokepetal]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

A Helping Paw [Smokepetal] Empty
PostSubject: A Helping Paw [Smokepetal]   A Helping Paw [Smokepetal] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2023 - 15:20

A cold gust of wind made Graywind shiver as she approached the medicine den. Skyclan's warriors were struggling to find prey, but they weren't the only ones struggling. Wolfblossom had assigned cats to help with things around camp, and Graywind was happy to do what needed doing. Hunting was important, of course, but if there was no prey to be caught... The pale tabby shook her head. The prey shortage didn't negate everything else in camp, and while Smokepetal didn't have an apprentice, she was as busy and overworked as the rest of them. Taking a breath, Graywind padded forward.

"Smokepetal?" Graywind called into the den, "I'm fine I promise! Uh, did you need help with anything?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Paw [Smokepetal]   A Helping Paw [Smokepetal] EmptyTue 10 Oct 2023 - 14:36

Having returned from a foray not too terribly long ago, Smokepetal was seated near the herb stores, organizing and storing the new herbs they'd brought back. If there was one thing to say about this shortage of prey, it had at least proven valuable in the way of protecting some of the last fresh herbs they'd see until Newleaf. There was no prey to threaten the herbs, and so thankfully, there was enough to stockpile. They needed it, desperately.

A voice from outside startled her from her daydream, and Smokepetal's gaze slid sideways to see Graywind enter, with assurances that she was not, in fact, injured, just wanting to help. The medicine cat smiled warmly, dipping her head to the gray she-cat in greeting. "Oh," she said. "Well, yes, I suppose I could use some help..." She waved the warrior over with her tail. "I'm just sorting through these, now, and folding up some premade bundles for Moonstone journeys..." she trailed off a bit, realizing just how few apprentices there were who even needed to visit the Moonstone, still.

No sense in dwelling on that, though - or the lack of kits since Juniperheart's litter. Right now, all it meant was fewer mouths to feed, and truth be told it was nothing short of a blessing. "Do you know what any of these are?" she gestured to the herbs.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Paw [Smokepetal]   A Helping Paw [Smokepetal] EmptyWed 11 Oct 2023 - 13:16

The medicine cat was welcoming enough, and Graywind stepped into the den, trying not to let her nose wrinkle at the sharp, bitter scent that seemed to always cling to the den. Smokepetal had probably gotten used to it, being in that den so often, but Graywind definitely wasn't.

"What do you need me to do?" Sorting herbs didn't seem like it would be too difficult... If one happened to know and recognize them all, which Graywind did not. Smokepetal explained these were traveling herbs for trips to the moonstone, and her question made Graywind remember her own trip there with Birdstar, mostly how long it was. The herbs had tasted terrible, to say the least. "I don't know what they do. They have some use or we wouldn't take them before going to the moonstone, right?" The warrior tipped her head, curiously eyeing the bundles that Smokepetal was making. "I remember how bitter they were." She added, "I can't believe a cat would eat those regularly."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Paw [Smokepetal]   A Helping Paw [Smokepetal] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Helping Paw [Smokepetal]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: SkyClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: