Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stone and Petal [Smokepetal]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5634

Stone and Petal [Smokepetal] Empty
PostSubject: Stone and Petal [Smokepetal]   Stone and Petal [Smokepetal] EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 1:09 pm

Stoneheart dragged the hawk into camp, smugly dropping it on the fresh-kill pile. It hadn't been her intended prey, but when it had decided to pick a fight with her over her actual prey (who had escaped, of course) Stoneheart had no problem killing it and taking it back to camp. The feathers would be salvageable, mostly. But her shoulders stung where sharp talons had dug into her flesh, and Stoneheart reluctantly padded toward the medicine den.

"Uh, Plumleaf? Smokepetal?" Stoneheart called into the den. She had vague memories of Plumleaf's kind voice when she was a kit, leading her and her sister from the chaos at fourtrees. Smokepetal she had sparred with as an apprentice, and it seemed that she'd found her calling as a medicine cat, not that it was truly surprising. Still, she was unsure how busy they were, and felt a little guilty bothering them. But the wounds on her shoulders hurt, and she knew better than to ignore it.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Stone and Petal [Smokepetal]   Stone and Petal [Smokepetal] EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 6:32 pm

Pawsteps at the entrance of the medicine den drew Smokepetal's attention only a few seconds before Stoneheart called out. From where she'd been sitting, going through their collection of herbs, the smoky she-cat responded, "Oh? Yes, Stoneheart do come in." She rose to her paws, padding over and giving the warrior a kind smile. "Are you alright? Is-" it was then when she saw the raw slashes across the she-cat's shoulder, and she paused mid-sentence to inspect it.

"Hawk? Owl?" she questioned, already running over the treatment in her head. They had more than enough dock leaves, and she'd just picked some goldenrod this morning... Smokepetal mumbled the directions under her breath... chew into a poultice, apply to the wound... "Lay right over here," she instructed, navigating Stoneheart to a small grass nest. "Before I start... do you need a stick to bite for the pain?" Probably not, she was sure, but best to ask, each cat's pain tolerance was different.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stone and Petal [Smokepetal]   Stone and Petal [Smokepetal] EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 3:39 pm

"Hi, Smokepetal," Stoneheart was glad to see the medicine cat despite the circumstances. "Hawk, it's on the fresh-kill pile now." She confirmed, doing as instructed and sitting in the nest that was indicated. "I think I'll be fine without it." Pain? Stoneheart was pretty sure she could handle it. The herbs couldn't be worse than the hawk's talons, right?

"How's being a medicine cat?" She asked, "Feels like we haven't spoken in forever."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Stone and Petal [Smokepetal]   Stone and Petal [Smokepetal] EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 7:20 pm

Eyes beaming suddenly, Smokepetal looked down at her friend. "Oh, it's wonderful," she said. Turning away from Stoneheart, the medicine cat continued speaking as she padded over to gather the herbs. "I... I liked being a warrior, you know... anything for the clan, but - dandelion!" she separated the dandelion and began pawing through them again. "It just didn't feel like that's what I was supposed to be doing. But this does." Finding the dock leaves, she returned to Stoneheart's side.

"Eat these. It's dandelion - it's not strong, but it will take the edge off the pain." She smiled at the warrior. "And you're right... I've been so busy lately, learning, and training, and going to the Moonstone, I... I'm afraid I've begun to neglect my friends." A sheepish, apologetic grin crawled across her face. "I'll be better, promise. But... I'm really happy, now."

She looked over Stonepetal's wounds, eyes critical. They didn't look too deep, but she was sure they hurt. Gently, she cleaned the area around the wound, and then chewed some of the dock leaves, applying the poultice on the scratches. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stone and Petal [Smokepetal]   Stone and Petal [Smokepetal] EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 8:56 pm

Liked being a warrior? She held no doubt that Smokepetal would serve her clan, of course, but Stoneheart did not think that the other she-cat had enjoyed much of being a warrior. Rather than bring it up however, Stoneheart nodded. "You seem happier," She agreed.

Stoneheart sniffed at the offered herbs, nose wrinkling, but she did as instructed and ate them. They weren't... Too bad. Not as bitter as the herbs she'd eaten on the way to the moonstone had been, at least. "I bet you have your paws full, at least all I have to worry about is hunting and border patrols mostly. The birds seem to like me. Or... Not like me, I guess." Her head turned slightly, gaze rueful as she looked at her shoulder while the medicine cat worked. The pressure almost made her flinch, but Stoneheart kept herself from doing so.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone and Petal [Smokepetal]   Stone and Petal [Smokepetal] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone and Petal [Smokepetal]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: SkyClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: