Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

flower gleam and glow [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 989

flower gleam and glow [c] Empty
PostSubject: flower gleam and glow [c]   flower gleam and glow [c] EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 11:29 pm

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymepaw
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Ploverpaw was on Thymepaw's mind as she crafted her next flower crown of chamomille and lilacs, which stood for rest and peace. Ploverpaw was her friend, and she wanted to show her friends that she appreciated them. Being optimistic wasn't easy at times. She wanted her friends and Clanmates to know that, even if the entire forest seemed to be against them, then they would at least always have her. She wanted to make herself useful in some sort of way. Flower crowns weren't a standard warrior practice, it wasn't hunting or fighting, but it was something. It was making a difference even if it happened to be a small one. She wanted to make up for what she lacked, because perhaps if she managed to make cats happy, they'd forget about her weaknesses.

"Hi, Ploverpaw." She greeted her denmate as she padded up to her with the flower crown.
Thymepaw gingerly placed the crown down with a small smile before she spoke, "If you're busy this can wait, but I wanted to give this to you before it got dark. I just think that the Clan needs a little happiness now more than ever. Do you like it?"
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: flower gleam and glow [c]   flower gleam and glow [c] EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 2:00 am

But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke.

Her round, fluffy, grey face turned to meet Thymepaw’s with a sweet smile. Beside the plush apprentice was a squirrel she had spent the entire afternoon trying to catch. Her soft blue eyes looked tired and maybe ever so slightly sad. But with her denmate’s presence, she quickly began to glow.

“Hello, Thymepaw. I’m never too busy for you.” Her gaze drifted down to the eye-catching ring of bright lilacs and gentle white flowers with sunny centers. “Oh!” she gasped lightly. Ploverpaw couldn’t contain her pleasure. “Of course I like it! I love it. How did you make this? It’s so pretty, Thyme.” Ploverpaw leaned in to embrace her unofficial sister, pressing her forehead against hers with a warm purr.

After the hug, she gently nodded in agreement, “Yes, everyone definitely needs a bit of sweetness. Thank you for bringing this to me. Could you help me put it on?” She lowered her brow to cooperate, now gazing down at her and the other apprentice’s paws. Graceful, fawn paws and clean, cloud-white paws. She hoped to see both of them stay happy and healthy during these darker times.

She/Her | Appearance | Playlist | Adolescent

based on a template by #kiikko

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: flower gleam and glow [c]   flower gleam and glow [c] EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 2:05 am

thymepaw
Thymepaw smiled shyly as Ploverpaw took interest in her work.
"Heh, it's just tying some leaves and vine and flowers together. I can teach you sometime, if you'd like." She offered, her eyes glittering.
She was always open to teaching anyone how to make them. They were such wonderful gifts that deserved to spread to the entire forest. She purred softly as the two of them hugged for a few heartbeats, and Thymepaw was incredibly thankful for the warmth considering the chill that was beginning to befall the forest.

She gingerly lifted the flower crown before placing it on top of Ploverpaw's head and straightening it with her nose so that it wasn't lopsided.
"There we go. It fits perfectly! I'm so glad you like it." She grinned at the result of her labor.
I chose those two flowers because they stand for rest and peace. I haven't had the chance to ask you and your sisters how you've been handling the famine so far. Have you been alright? Well, considering the circumstance, I suppose."

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: flower gleam and glow [c]   flower gleam and glow [c] EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 1:30 am

But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke.

A petite squeak of joy escaped her as Thymepaw fitted the crown. It made her heart soar, even though it was just an accessory. It felt like a gift of itself to have Thymepaw as her dear friend. Ploverpaw listened with a gleam in her eye as the detailed crafter explained her choice of flora. How thoughtful! And accurate in their meaning, too. The grey and white apprentice couldn’t remember a time when these kinds of flowers hadn’t made her feel calm and at peace. A lilac’s ever-so-pleasant smell accompanied by chamomile’s uplifting looks were the perfect thing to be on her mind, now more than ever. Ploverpaw would appreciate this gift for as many moons as it lasted.

She took in Thymepaw’s considerate query carefully. “I worry for them. I know Bearpaw isn’t thinking about his own health as much as he is caring for ours. He works very hard to make sure his sisters won’t go hungry.” Ploverpaw’s gaze subconsciously drifted to the afternoon catch at her side. She drew a pewter paw over the matching grey squirrel and pushed it closer to Thymepaw. “Have you eaten enough today? Please, take this if you haven't.”

She didn't feel as though her scrawny fresh-kill was anything as great as that lovely flower crown. She imagined spending her time gently threading delicate flowers and vines instead of messying her fur and getting cuts from the forest. Yes, that’s what I’d rather do. But not if that meant someone wouldn’t eat tonight... Thankfully Thymepaw had that joy-bringing job covered, and she carried it out wonderfully. Ploverpaw said in response to the previous offer, “I’d love to learn how to make one of these, but... maybe once everything settles down and we’re all comfortable again.” The apprentice gazed at the clanmates around her. “I hope that day is soon.”

She/Her | Appearance | Playlist | Adolescent

based on a template by #kiikko

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: flower gleam and glow [c]   flower gleam and glow [c] EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 1:21 pm

thymepaw
Thymepaw’s expression shifted to serious as Ploverpaw spoke. It was a time of hard work for everyone. She was determined, though, to look toward the light at the end of the tunnel. Prey wouldn’t always be like this. The forest would return to abundance eventually. If life was to be compared to a mountain and they were currently on the uphill slope, then downhill was just a few strides away.
“Bearpaw takes great care of you all. I do hope he starts to consider his own health, though.” She mewed, lowering her head slightly.

She glanced longingly at the gray squirrel that was pushed toward her paws before looking up at her friend. It was rather enticing. She hadn’t eaten today, that much was true, but she’d feel awful taking the entire thing. “I couldn’t take it all… I know this must’ve taken you a while to catch. We can share.” Thymepaw suggested as she gingerly squatted down to take a bite of the prey. She had to hold back a sigh of relief. When prey was scarce, every bite seemed to be a gift sent from StarClan.

“We’ll be alright soon. We’re strong… and I’ve heard that SkyClan has been through much worse in the past. I suppose we just need to persevere.”

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flower gleam and glow [c]   flower gleam and glow [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

flower gleam and glow [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum