Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix]   Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] EmptySun 1 Oct 2023 - 13:50

With prey being so scarce, Graywind found herself straying toward a border that usually wasn't frequented for hunting in the hopes that maybe, maybe she would catch something. The scent of a mouse on the cool breeze was a welcome one, and after a moment of frowning as she realized the scent led through a small gap in the fence that bordered Skyclan territory, Graywind hesitantly took a step forward.

Skyclan needed food. This was no clan border where she'd be provoking anyone... Rogues weren't that common on this border anyway, the pale warrior told herself. She just hoped that the sound of her stomach's occasional rumbling wouldn't scare off the mouse as she carefully stalked toward it. She made it within striking distance before a shift in the wind turned the hunt sour. "Foxdung." She muttered, leaping after the mouse as it scurried away, paws a second too slow. With a deep sigh, the Skyclanner backed toward the fence, pausing as another scent reached her nose.

Not mouse, and one that was vaguely familiar. Graywind paused, golden eyes scanning the strange alleyway that she'd tracked the mouse to. A fight wasn't what she needed today... Hopefully the outsider didn't catch sight of her and she could slip back onto Skyclan territory unnoticed. Though curiosity made her want to follow the scent instead, Graywind refused. Feeding her clan had to come first.

Graywind attempted to catch a mouse for -5 sp. Catch unsuccessful.
135 / 140 sp

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind

Last edited by kjSage on Sun 1 Oct 2023 - 13:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix]   Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] EmptySun 1 Oct 2023 - 13:50

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] Mistpe10
Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix]   Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] EmptyTue 3 Oct 2023 - 19:33

Felix was used to times of scarcity. When one wandered, your next source of food was never certain, and so he had become accustomed to balancing the unforeseen times of feast and famine. However, it was downright strange how there were suddenly fewer rodents in the area. Food had never been exactly plentiful in this stretch of the town, but he'd never had any trouble hunting down a rat or two several times a day. Now he was lucky to find anything at all, for potentially days at a time. It was beginning to make him feel restless... moreso than usual. Was this the case everywhere? Autumn had barely arrived; it was far too early for winter harshness. It was strange more than anything. However, it was also frustrating.

He was lost so deeply in his thoughts that he almost didn't notice when a mouse scampered in his direction. It was so sudden he had to scramble, claws scraping stone, in an attempt to catch it when it ran beneath his paws. His hasty movements availed him nothing, unfortunately, and he settled for a quiet curse as the prey escaped. His hunger would simply last, then. How annoying. What was wrong with this place? And why, why, was he still here?

Another distraction soon arrived, though. From the same direction as the mouse... the scent of thick bark and undergrowth. Sky Clan scent. But he wasn't that near to the fence was he? Curious, hunger forgotten, Felix followed the trail just around the corner until he spotted its source. A gray molly... one he'd seen before. "Ah, Gray Wind!" There was pleasant surprise in his voice as he trotted up to her, gold eyes gleaming. "Nice to see you again. What brings you so far from your neck of the woods?" Hopefully his figure seemed no more gaunt than normal, and the wild cat would not be inclined to think less of his failure given that she had not witnessed it.

Felix tried to catch a mouse and was unsuccessful. -5 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Tue 3 Oct 2023 - 19:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix]   Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] EmptyTue 3 Oct 2023 - 19:33

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] Mistpe10
Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix]   Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] EmptyWed 4 Oct 2023 - 16:23

A lean, dark-furred rogue loomed out of the strange surroundings. She had seen him before, with Foxtrot that one time... What was his name...? He seemed to remember her. Some of the tension eased from Graywind's shoulders that this wouldn't be an immediate fight. "Felix...?" She had gotten that right... She hoped. "Got caught up chasing a mouse. I should have paid more attention to my surroundings." Perhaps she would have made the risk to venture into twolegplace again, all the same. She was sure her wispy fur would give away the recent trouble finding prey, but she wasn't about to mention that the reason she'd been hunting in twolegplace was because Skyclan's own territory was silent but for the rumbling of their stomachs.

"It's nice to see a friendly face. You've stuck around the forest then, I take it?" She was curious, she had to admit. He had spoken of so many sights beyond the forest, but he seemed to linger. Or perhaps she'd just caught him passing through to somewhere else.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix]   Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] EmptyTue 31 Oct 2023 - 20:52

Felix gave an understanding nod. "Yes, prey has been rather scarce lately, hasn't it? Lucky you, I don't own this place, so you aren't trespassing in the slightest. I've had little luck catching any food, myself." The reminder of his hunger sent a wave of irritability through him, but he brushed it off. Now--with company!--was not the time to be upset about his circumstances. Unfortunately, Gray Wind's next implicit question was the one he had been constantly asking himself. "I have, for the time being," he replied. "Though, with the state of living around here... I'm not sure how much longer I will be." As he said the words, he knew they were true. He could not justify staying in this one place if he were to starve. Not only was the call to wander growing stronger than ever, but his stomach felt hollow. Cats needed to eat. "And your Sky Clan? Will you continue to stay here, if the prey does not return?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix]   Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] EmptyWed 1 Nov 2023 - 8:20

Graywind smiled at his words, "That mouse is the lucky one." She mewed, "Prey's been hard to find for everyone, it seems. It's not even leafbare yet and our forest is quiet. It's as unsettling as it is alarming." Skyclan was a large clan, with many mouths to feed.

"Can't blame anyone for not wanting to stick around when food is this scarce. I've lived in this forest my entire life, so have most clan cats. I've never seen a season so harsh, and even our clan elders don't recall such issues with prey like the forest is facing." If it were any other time, Graywind was sure that would be far too much information to share. If it were just Skyclan starving, she would never have said such. ut the memory of gaunt faces at the last gathering told her it wasn't just Skyclan, and that things would get worse before they got better.

"I'm not sure what we'll do, honestly... Prey can't be this difficult to find everywhere, can it?"

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix]   Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy Meeting You Here [Felix]
Page 1 of 1