Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

with one goal [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

with one goal [c] Empty
PostSubject: with one goal [c]   with one goal [c] EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 12:41 pm

She had been doing her best in her training. Fighting every obstacle with tooth and claw, sharpening her skills to the absolute best of her ability. Hunting had still been the area she sought to improve the most, and as such, the warrior-apprentice found herself seeking additional help. Experienced warriors would be able to assess her technique just as well as Perchstar could, and it was for that very reason that she found herself gravitating towards one of Riverclan's more senior warriors. Sprucebark. Curious, the tom was, to the tortoiseshell who had not hailed from Riverclan. But he was not hostile in her eyes by any means. A lost soul, of sorts. From what she had heard on the wind, he'd recently lost siblings. A relatable incident, but in the way that she was the catalyst for the loss her littermates felt in Thunderclan.

"Sprucebark," Her seldom-used voice called. It sounded somewhere between a question and a statement, but hoped to confirm his identity nevertheless. "Should you be free, I wish to request a hunting trip. I would have much gratitude if you could evaluate my hunting abilities."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

with one goal [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: with one goal [c]   with one goal [c] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 3:32 am

Sprucebark got to his paws as soon as he was addressed, he was the very formal and polite type so that seemed to fit. Glanced up from grooming at his pelt, he was an orderly and organized fellow and so things had to be kept as such including his pelt that was always nicely in shape. The timely tom glanced up thinking of what his schedule had, "yes, of course! I am free for the next while, so that would be my pleasure to look over your hunting. Maybe we could even help each other out with different techniques we have learned."

She seemed a bit shy but very polite as well in her request.

He tried his best to be as welcoming as possible to her, he couldn't imagine leaving his home clan so if there was something he could do to make her move easier he figured he ought to.

"Here we go" he meowed leading the way out of the camp.

Once at the river he was silently glad that his facing of his fear of water had for now worked. He didn't fear the waters anymore like he once had after his sisters death. Yes, he still missed her much but just as mum poppyshine had said, the hurt eventually lessens depending on the cat for time.

He sat by the waters edge gauzing at the reflection lost in thought for a minute before blinking back to the present once more.

"Right then, do you want to show me what you know of fishing so far? It might help to get a baseline of where you are at." he suggested.

He subtly moved a little downriver from her casually in case of a worst case-scenario of her falling in he would be there to pull her out.

(based on the dates... I think this is pre sitewide?? but maybe not? Feel free to correct me and you could also have the fish be bad if it is indeed actually after the sitewide)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

with one goal [c]
Page 1 of 1