Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  Empty
PostSubject: Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey    Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyTue 12 Sep 2023 - 12:13

It was a much discussed topic between Skunkpaw and Heatherberry on whether or not the apprentice was ready -  or even wanted - to take a warrior name after a battle that left him completely blind. His responsibilities as a warrior would he much different than that of a completely able-bodied warrior... And she was sorry she wasn't able to do more for him.

Setting herbs before the stripped apprentice paws, she tapped him with her tail. "Once you've eaten these, you can either walk shoulder to shoulder with me or hold my tail for guidance."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JPzjwJV Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JPzNeMg Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JGg2mwx Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JPzwPEb Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JPzwXQn

Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JcTsSP1  Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JcnAVnI Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey    Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyTue 12 Sep 2023 - 13:31

Skunkpaw was nervous as this would be his first long journey without eyesight but his nerves calmed down knowing heatherberry would be there. The young tom nudged the ground for the herbs, picking them up and wating them once he found them. He didnt enjoy the bitter taste but knew it was an important part of the journey. "Ill grab your tail." he mewed toward the direction her scent was coming from strongest.
Skunkpaw ♡ Shadowclan

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey    Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyTue 12 Sep 2023 - 20:09

"Then let us be on our way." With her tail as Skunkpaw's guide, Heatherberry made the slower than usual trek to Highstones, pausing on occasion when her fluffy tail slipped away from the blind tom, until they reached the opening to Mothermouth. "You will feel your whiskers brush the sides of the tunnel, but do not worry: if there is room for my bug body, there is room for you." She chuckled, guiding him through the pitch-black and into the large cave where a shining stone sat in it's center.

Pity overcame her as she realized Skunkpaw could never behold it's beauty. "We have arrived; lay next to me and bring your nose forward to touch the stone. It'll be cold for only a heartbeat. Let me know when you have finished. May StarClan bless your dreams." With that, she nestled down.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JPzjwJV Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JPzNeMg Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JGg2mwx Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JPzwPEb Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JPzwXQn

Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JcTsSP1  Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JcnAVnI Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey    Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyThu 14 Sep 2023 - 11:14

Skunkpaw did as he was told and soon drifted off to starclan. He didnt even know what it looked like but he did feel a cool mist around him, signaling he was indeed not in the cave. "Is anyone there?" he mewed not catching the scent of anyone.
Skunkpaw ♡ Shadowclan

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey    Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyFri 15 Sep 2023 - 0:14

dusk
flight
Hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you.
“You can aim for my heart, go for blood, but you would still miss me in your bones.”
A starry pelt emerged from the darkness, his large paws mimicking graceful strides of foxes slipping across the pine forest-like landscape to approach the younger tom standing still in place. Despite his large, seemingly intimidating figure that screamed the stance of a well-experienced warrior, Duskflight knew he wouldn't pose any actual threat to Skunkpaw. Not here, and not for no reason, anyway.

"Greetings, Skunkpaw. Welcome to StarClan," The warrior spoke up, his tone husky yet welcoming; warm, in a way. "My name is Duskflight. I was the mate of Swiftheart, and a warrior of Shadowclan not too many moons ago." He introduced himself. Though, curiosity prickled in him as he noticed the apprentice's lack of sight, an empathic smile spreading across his maw in welcome. "Do you have any questions for me?"
ft. Taylor Swift in
— my tears ricochet
skunkpaw's moonstone journey

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey    Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyFri 15 Sep 2023 - 15:05

Skunkpaw heard the voice and smiled, this was his close clanmates mate. "How can i be of more helpful to the clan when im this badly i jured, i dont want to let anyone down." He mewed with a sigh. His blindness has really started to affect how he did clan activites.
Skunkpaw ♡ Shadowclan

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey    Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptySat 16 Sep 2023 - 3:57

dusk
flight
Hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you.
“You can aim for my heart, go for blood, but you would still miss me in your bones.”
Duskflight's eyes softened in an understanding of Skunkpaw's question, sitting down in front of him in acknowledgment. Scars and wounds were something he was far too used to, whether it be mentally or physically. The emotional damage it impacted him had yet to be forgotten in lingering memories when he was still served healthy and living within the Forest, though he'd learned to reunite with his old friends in Starclan.

"Your injuries don't, and never will define your worth," Duskflight explained, tail absentmindedly brushing against deep-rooted scars beneath his thick, dark pelt—a torn ear at his right. He might've looked intimidating to some, but fortunately, that wasn't for Skunkpaw to worry about. "Not unless you allow it to. Which, you definitely shouldn't," He smiled. "Trust me, I've had my fair brushes with danger both as a naive apprentice and a fully-fledged warrior. Though, in the end, it was experiences and my loved ones that helped guide me through, until I passed to StarClan." His gaze softened further at the memory of his mate, Swiftheart.

"Just keep doing your best at what you're good at, and I promise you won't let anybody down. Even if things go south, you won't need to blame yourself for it because you've tried your hardest already," He whispered reassuringly. Answering the last of Skunkpaw's questions, he paused to ask his own. "If... It isn't too much trouble for you, I'd like you to leave a note for my mate. Tell her that I'm doing alright up here, and that I'm so proud of her for all that she's done and survived, gone through. And that I'll always cherish her, too."
ft. Taylor Swift in
— my tears ricochet
skunkpaw's moonstone journey

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey    Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyTue 26 Sep 2023 - 6:33

Skunkpaw listened to the advice with great enthusiasm, letting it all soak in. Just as starclan was fading away he nodded his head to passing on the message. Skunkpaw awoke with a start to the coldness of the cave and the quiet breathing of heatherberry. "Im back." he mewed nudging her silently when he found her location.
Skunkpaw ♡ Shadowclan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey    Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey  Empty

Back to top Go down

Skunkpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1