Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

People You Know[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

People You Know[C] Empty
PostSubject: People You Know[C]   People You Know[C] EmptyMon 4 Sep 2023 - 17:41

Our duty is to be useful, not according to our desires but according to our power

In the days since the incident, Tawnyshadow had not dared to take a step inside the medicine cat den, forcing herself to look away everytime the thought crossed her mind to check up on Moonpaw and Skunkpaw. She also began avoiding Sunflare, Dawnbright, Creekpaw and Sagelight. They didn't deserve to have to deal with her. She spent her days bent over the elders, bringing prey to them and cleaning their pelts without so much as a word. She talked to no one, and no one talked to her.

She might as well have been a fox in her own Clan.

And now, Sablestrike had assigned her to join him on patrol. Was this some kind of test? Did he want to see whether she was fit to ever mentor an apprentice again? What did it matter? If he had any brains, he would know that the answer was no. The silver tortoiseshell pushed through the camp entrance, padding on in silence.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1264

People You Know[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: People You Know[C]   People You Know[C] EmptyMon 4 Sep 2023 - 18:28

The black tom lead his patrol mate out of camp, noting her silence as they made their way. She had remained silent since her punishment, and while that alone wasn't enough to cause his worry for the younger molly she had also decided not to visit Skunkpaw. A mother refusing to look after her own kit, did he have something to do with that? He had felt the harsh words spoken that day were appropriate given the now blind apprentice sitting in their medicine den, but had he gone too far?

Sablestrike had assigned Tawnyshadow to a patrol so that their conversation could be private, but now that they were here the tom had no clue how he was supposed to start. "So... You've lost your voice, I see. I thought I'd see you bothering any and every warrior to accompany you to the medicine den, but I suppose you'd need to actually speak for that." Erm, no not like that. "I haven't seen you go anywhere near the medicine den, is there a reason for that?" Not like that either, but it would have to do.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

People You Know[C] Output12                   People You Know[C] Output10                          People You Know[C] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

People You Know[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: People You Know[C]   People You Know[C] EmptyFri 8 Sep 2023 - 5:08

Our duty is to be useful, not according to our desires but according to our power

Tawnyshadow didn't turn around, even when her deputy addressed her. So Sablestrike had noticed her decision to avoid her kits... was he going to scold her? He sounded hesitant, as if he didn't know how to address the problem. The she-cat let the silence drag out as she tried to form her own answer. However she phrased it, it never sounded proper. Resonable. She sounded childish even to herself. But how could she visit her son, having been the reason he was in the medicine cat den in the first place? How could she even be allowed near young cats, having caused so much grief to them? If only she had been a better mother... maybe Sloekit would still be alive, having earned her warrior name alongside Sagelight, as well as Moonpaw. And Skunkpaw wouldn't have-

No. She couldn't continue like this. Feeling sorry for herself was what Leopardstar had done, and look how she had treated the leader. Tawnyshadow had been so sure then that Leopardstar should have done better... she couldn't make the same mistakes. Her reasoning wasn't out of the world, so she might as well say it. "I caused enough harm to Skunkpaw and other cats. I won't put myself in a position to cause more harm to any of them. The rest of the Clan is more than capable of taking care of them... and it appears, better than I would," Tawnyshadow mewed, trying to keep her voice as steady as possible. Every word was a thorn in her heart, but what could she do? It was the undeniable truth.

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1264

People You Know[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: People You Know[C]   People You Know[C] EmptyWed 4 Oct 2023 - 0:49

Sablestrike stayed silent as he absorbed the molly's words, working over them to the best of his ability. Stars, maybe he had gone too far. Sablestrike had assumed Tawnyshadow wouldn't be so easily discouraged by his words, but he hadn't accounted for the situation she was in. The tom slowed his trot gradually to walking pace. "True, you have caused enough harm to young Skunkpaw. You brought that poor apprentice outside of the safety of his camp and allowed him to get injured on your watch, and that is unforgivable." Sablestrike spoke calmly, keeping any hints of anger from his voice as he continued. "That pales in comparison to what you're doing now. You took that poor apprentice's sight, and then you chose to take his mother away from him too. I can't imagine how much that loss must be hurting him." The tom could feel harsher words on the tip of his tongue, a sign that he needed to calm down.

One breath in, one out. It did little to ease him but it would have to do. "Perhaps I've overestimated you, Tawnyshadow. I've been viewing you differently from as you are, and I fear that mistake has lead me to demoralizing you. My words were meant to cut, but had I known they would have this effect on you I'd have stayed my tongue. What happened to Skunkpaw was undoubtedly your fault, but distancing yourself from Skunkpaw is only going to hurt him further." Stars, when had this conversation gotten so bad? The more he spoke the worse he felt he was making the situation. "If you really want to keep Skunkpaw in the dark I won't force you to visit him. That is your decision to make, I can only hope that your decision is the right one."

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

People You Know[C] Output12                   People You Know[C] Output10                          People You Know[C] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

People You Know[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: People You Know[C]   People You Know[C] EmptyThu 5 Oct 2023 - 21:18

Tawnyshadow froze, anger creeping through her senses. The deputy's words rang like a taunt in her ears, mocking her every mistake. She closed her eyes, willing for it to stop. It didn't. Maybe she really was being a horrible cat, taking first Skunkpaw's sight than his mother away from him. Maybe she was weaker than she thought. Maybe she didn't deserve to have be angered by Leopardstar's incompetence, because she was so much more so. She turned Sablestrike's words over and over in her mind, as if to cause herself as much pain as possible. She didn't want to be a horrible warrior. She couldn't be a horrible warrior, when all her life she had worked to be the best she could. But she was, wasn't she?

"I'm simply doing what was ordered of me. if you had wanted me to speak with Skunkpaw, you wouldn't have demanded that I may only speak with an apprentice with a warrior in company. Clearly, I'm not fit to be a mother to anyone, so leave it," Her voice was defeated, the pride that she used to carry with her depleted to a monotonous despair.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

People You Know[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: People You Know[C]   People You Know[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

People You Know[C]
Page 1 of 1