Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Drunk Dazed [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Drunk Dazed [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Drunk Dazed [Closed]   Drunk Dazed [Closed] EmptySun 20 Aug 2023 - 15:20

Second to last. Pidegonpaw. The last one to be apprenticed but certainly not incapable. He liked her attitude towards things, over all she would make an excellent warrior. At least in his mind, she just needed to channel her energy correctly. One thing he didn't like was the fact that it took this long to get to her. It had been a while since Swanpaw. Was he getting weaker? Or was it just harder to get to these last few? He wasn't sure.. For now he would focus on his kit that was visiting.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] | [Only mods are allowed to see this link] | [Only mods are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2541

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Dazed [Closed]   Drunk Dazed [Closed] EmptyThu 31 Aug 2023 - 22:28

[Only mods are allowed to see this image]Pigeonpaw

Pigeonpaw angled her head side to side, taking in her surroundings. There was something familiar about the murky clearing she found herself in, but the resonance didn’t bring any comfort. This was a dream; she knew it was, because she’s had dreams like this before. Frightening and lonely. She always thought they were just kittish nightmares, but they’d been occurring more frequently. Left to wander the permanent night alone, until she woke in her nest with a small jolt and a sinking feeling in her chest. The anxiety usually waited until she woke up to reach her, but she could feel it spidering through her nerves now. Familiar as it was, there was something different about this dream. It felt... real.

Hesitantly, Pigeonpaw stepped off, making her way into the dark. Her ears lay flat against her head and her bristled tail waved low behind her. She crept along until the shape of something caught her eye-- a cat, she thought, but the shrouded night swallowed the figure immediately, if it had been there at all. Frowning, Pigeonpaw called out, “Hello?” She looked around, spinning in a slow circle. She had never been watched in her dreams before. Was she crazy for thinking someone had been there? “Quit creepin’ around, if someone’s there! You ain’t gonna scare me.” Nevermind that she was already on edge. “I can take ya, bet I can!”

Would ya loosen up, would ya?[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Dazed [Closed]   Drunk Dazed [Closed] EmptySat 30 Sep 2023 - 12:03

Starlingflare couldn't help but let out a chuckle at his daughter's reaction, enjoying how spunky she was. If that was the correct way to describe her anyway. He approached the apprentice, making sure to approach normally. "My goal wasn't to scare you, not that it would have worked anyway." He said wanting to boost her confidence. "My name is Starlingflare, and I'm glad I finally got to meet you Pigeonpaw."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] | [Only mods are allowed to see this link] | [Only mods are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Dazed [Closed]   Drunk Dazed [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Drunk Dazed [Closed]
Page 1 of 1