Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kit Therapy [open to tc kits]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] Empty
PostSubject: Kit Therapy [open to tc kits]   Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] EmptySun 20 Aug 2023 - 7:41

It was to her surprise that the foreign felines had ended up taking mates inside of the Clan. She had no qualms against at- as far as Mottlestar was concerned, they had assimilated themselves into Clan life rather well. With that, though, meant new kits. Kits, which Thunderclan had not seen such an influx in in quite a time. It certainly gave the tortoiseshell some new life of her own, having always loved them deeply. Something about the way they found everything within the world new, jovial, and exciting? Oh, it was always so heartwarming for her to watch. She wanted to nurture each one of those lives, guide them towards greatness that they deserved as a birthright of their Clan.

But she wouldn't step on the paws of their parents. No, instead, she would simply visit. After all, it was of great importance for every member of the Clan to establish a bond with their leadership. Not simply for her to be respected, but to begin that trust. After all, a leader who wasn't trusted wasn't a leader at all. Her tail rolled with excitement as she approached the nursery, the small tortoiseshell practically vibrating with excitement as she popped her head in. "Good morning, little ones... how are we all today?" She greeted warmly, immediately finding an open patch of floor to lay on. If they wanted to climb all over her? So be it. She welcomed it... Almost hoped for it. She needed some kit therapy.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Kit Therapy [open to tc kits]   Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] EmptySun 20 Aug 2023 - 8:29

Crocuskit was one of the first kits to peer her head over her nest curiously as a very, very small.... adult? Apprentice? Came padding into the nursery, plopping down in a spot left clear for playing kits to tussle about safely without getting under paws outside. She seemed kind at least, but Crocuskit was naturally wary in personality, uncertain of the new face that was in the den she called home. The large she-kit decided that an investigation was in order, and so she crept over her nest, and stalked up to the she-cat, closing the distance between them quickly. Crocus stretched forwards, giving the adult? apprentice? cat's shoulder a hesitant sniff, before looking up at her face and mewing, "Ehm, who're you?"

Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Kit Therapy [open to tc kits]   Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] EmptySun 20 Aug 2023 - 8:46

Sandkit was playing in the corner when the leader padded into the nursery. She instantly stopped what she was doing and ran over. "Hi! Hi! Hi! What are you doing here! Do you want to play?! I love to play! Whats it like to be leader? Do you like being leader? Ooo what should we play!" she mewed in feral language not even taking a break to breath.
Sandkit ♡ Thunderclan

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kit Therapy [open to tc kits]   Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] EmptySun 20 Aug 2023 - 9:05

Mottlestar only continued to rumble her purr as the first kit dared to approach. Already, they were half her size, and it certainly made the tortoiseshell thankful for her decision to come greet herself. Had they been left to learning who she was during their apprenticeship, it would have been far too easy for them to come to an easy conclusion of deeming her unworthy sheerly because of her small size. But, as many of the forest had come to know, she was a tiny-but-mighty presence. Just as these kits were, too. "My name is Mottlestar. I'm the leader of your home-of Thunderclan. What's your name, my friend?" She spoke gently, with kindness. A slow blink was her returning gesture to the hesitant sniffs that was given to her pelt, her tail-tip gently flicking with amusement.

That changed as the second kit came bounding forward, this one with a significantly contrasting energy than the first. She greeted her with a chuckle, even though the words that came tumbling forth from the kit were impossible to decipher. At the very least, she recognized it as the foreign tongue that her parents spoke in. "I'm sorry, my new friend, I don't know that language." Perhaps she would learn it as they grew older. It would be useful, to have a coded tongue that her Clan could speak in. Tucking the idea back into her mind, she tilted her head. "What might your name be?"

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Kit Therapy [open to tc kits]   Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] EmptySun 20 Aug 2023 - 9:21

Oh, so this was Mottlestar? Thunderclans leader- her leader. Was she coming to size them up? Was she looking for something? Something in them? Nervousness crept up in the she-kit, uncertain of the leader's motives. But she had to be brave now, right? For her leader? Because good girls were brave girls who served their leader and were helpful. "I-I'm Crocuskit, and that's Sandkit." Crocuskit supplied helpfully, trying to be a little more comfortable and a little more Brave. What if Mottlestar was looking for the bestest kit to be her apprentice? To be a leader's apprentice would be great, and it'd make any other kit jealous.

Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Kit Therapy [open to tc kits]   Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] EmptySun 20 Aug 2023 - 9:29

Sandkit finally realized that the leader couldnt understand her but she really didnt like speaking in the other tongue, it was hard. "W-why. Here." she mewed giving a tiny nod to crocuskit as she didnt want to try and say her name in the clan tongue.
Sandkit ♡ Thunderclan

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kit Therapy [open to tc kits]   Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] EmptySun 20 Aug 2023 - 9:53

Crocuskit, and Sandkit. Already, names that gave the impression that there would be mighty warriors to be made of the two of them. "Crocuskit, and Sandkit. My new friends." She purred. It wasn't hard for her to still see the hesitance in the body language of the larger of the two kits, but she wasn't about to rush them into being comfortable. As Sandkit gave an answer, her face seemed to animate much more as she could now understand just what it was that was being asked. "Oh! Well, I wanted to come meet you all." She purred. "I like to meet everyone in Thunderclan. After all, a leader should know everyone. No matter how small." Her head dipped towards Sandkit. She found a kinship in their shared size, and knew the challenges being small could face.

"Thank you both for coming up and saying hi to me. I know it's hard to say hi to a new face."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit Therapy [open to tc kits]   Kit Therapy [open to tc kits] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit Therapy [open to tc kits]
Page 1 of 1