Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Merry Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

Merry Happy Empty
PostSubject: Merry Happy   Merry Happy EmptyFri 11 Aug 2023 - 17:56

Swiftheart awoke early one night and got to watch the sunset. For shadowclan, the sunset was like the beginning of their active time being nocturnal and all.

With a stretch and a happy purr to herself she found herself walking over to the med den.

Hello heather berry! she called out with a friendly wave of her tail back to her usual good happy spirits.

She was very grateful to have heatherberry as a friend. The med cat had helped her out a lot during some low points in her life when she lost her mate duskflight. Swiftheart was doing much much better now and was back to her playful, energetic and happy self.

Whatcha working on? she asked very curious and intrigued. She was also very talkative.

Is there anything I can do to help you out? Maybe we can find more herbs or anything else too you need

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4531

Merry Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Happy   Merry Happy EmptySat 19 Aug 2023 - 16:00

A smile grew on Heatherberry's face at the cheerful chirping of Swiftheart. It was nice to hear her back in high spirits after their last encounter that shed many tears. She hoped - even a little - that she had been of help to Swiftheart in her time of need.

"Just preparing some bundles for future moonstones. I do hope ShadowClan sees more paws soon." It felt like there were so few apprentices these days... Time seemed to slow for ShadowClan. Or maybe that emptiness she felt with the clan was due to her own great loss not many moons ago. "You know what? How about we go for a stroll?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Merry Happy JPzjwJV Merry Happy JPzNeMg Merry Happy JGg2mwx Merry Happy JPzwPEb Merry Happy JPzwXQn

Merry Happy JcTsSP1  Merry Happy JcnAVnI Merry Happy JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

Merry Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Happy   Merry Happy EmptyThu 24 Aug 2023 - 21:16

Swiftheart nodded happily agreeing to the medicine cat's idea. "oh yes, that's a great idea! We can walk about and talk" she gave a glance to her friend

"and while out, I can help ya carry anything back you need for these extra moon trip bundles too." she purred energetically : "I bet I can learn all sorts of stuff from you!"

In some ways, Swiftheart still had the energetic happiness and curiosity of an apprentice so getting a trip out with the med cat was a big yes for her.

"oh and yes, of course. Kits and apprentices are the best to play with so I hope we get more of them too" she agreed.

"hmm perhaps you know of a litter on the way?" she asked super curious with a tilt of her head. Swiftheart loved getting to play with kits and the chatty extravert loved talking about potential any clan news such as this, med cats always got the best scoop of what was going on.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4531

Merry Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Happy   Merry Happy EmptySun 3 Sep 2023 - 15:54

There was a lot of pride in having a friend who stood strong in the face of many bad events that had occurred lately. In a way, Swiftheart was a bit if a role model in how Heatherberry continued to hold her head up high even after her own tragedies. A sweet, warm smile formed once again as she lead the way out of camp and into the sticky air of a swamp in desperate need of rain.

"I appreciate the eagerness. It's like having my own apprentice today! Alrighty. For moonstone journeys: we use the leaves of daisies and sorrel." She payed at some daisies at the edge of a slowly drying puddle, plucking its leaves. "Sorrel is usually all green with no flowers that grows in a large bundle."

Now for her other question. Kits were expected soon, but Heatherberry didn't find it fair to make that announcement for someone else. Pineblossom didn't put up with much, and Heatherberry would be crushed if even hunting that it's her expecting made the older warrior lose trust in her. "I'd say... It seems about the season for kitting in ShadowClan. Just in case, let's gather some sticks and parsley - another simple bundle of green leaves."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Merry Happy JPzjwJV Merry Happy JPzNeMg Merry Happy JGg2mwx Merry Happy JPzwPEb Merry Happy JPzwXQn

Merry Happy JcTsSP1  Merry Happy JcnAVnI Merry Happy JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Happy   Merry Happy Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Happy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: