Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the bringer of jollity [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

the bringer of jollity [c] Empty
PostSubject: the bringer of jollity [c]   the bringer of jollity [c] EmptyFri 4 Aug 2023 - 2:14

All Hail WindClan's Resident Libra
pantherkit
I don't live because I can't die, but I'm chained to something.
Pantherkit had realized that stepping outside of his comfort zone was the only way to regain any confidence that he had ever had. It was going to be a process that took time, but he figured that there was no better time to start than now. He couldn't be an apprentice and then a warrior who was this socially confused. He had to push himself to do things that he had deemed as uncomfortable, and today would be the day to begin.

There was a kit that Pantherkit had noticed only because she seemed to spend some time in the medicine den as well, but he had never said a word to her. That needed to change. How could he pass up the opportunity to talk to a kit that could somewhat understand him in terms of being so familiar with the medicine den? He turned his head to glance over at the kit, wanting to put on a soft smile before remembering that he couldn't. 
"Hello, uh, I don't think we've ever spoken. I'm Pantherkit. With the amount of times I see you in here, we probably should've talked before." He started, holding back a sigh of frustration.
Stars, this was torture. He had no choice but to carry on anyway.
and i answer, "i'm still a hostage of life".

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2422

PostSubject: Re: the bringer of jollity [c]   the bringer of jollity [c] EmptyFri 4 Aug 2023 - 7:55

Duskkit was oddly content for a kit trapped in the medicine den day after day and well beyond six moons. Much as she wanted to be an apprentice, being sick wasn’t all that bad. Cats doted on her, and she was always where she could cheer others up the most. Besides, she had all the time in the world to watch butterflies.

She’d noticed Pantherkit before, but he seemed to usually be asleep. Duskkit didn’t bother disturbing him. She knew all to well how much sick and injured cats needed their rest. Today, though, the tom was awake.

“Hi,” she mewed in response to his greeting. “I’m - cough - Duskkit. So, what brings you here?” she joked. “For me, it’s this stupid cough I’ve always had.”
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: the bringer of jollity [c]   the bringer of jollity [c] EmptyFri 4 Aug 2023 - 23:41

All Hail WindClan's Resident Libra
pantherkit
I don't live because I can't die, but I'm chained to something.
Duskkit, so that was her name. Pantherkit made a mental note to himself. The she-kit seemed kind enough, and he found himself slowly beginning to relax as the conversation drew on. Perhaps his fears had been nonsense.

The next question struck Pantherkit hard. He had never actually talked about his reason for being held up in the medicine den out loud before. He considered it to be humiliating, especially since he had exceeded the six moons milestone and still had his kit name. Cats his age were out training and learning how to be warriors to benefit the Clan, and he was held behind all because of an immature mistake he had made.

"I fell. On my head, that is. Now my head isn't right, so I have to wait longer to be apprenticed. He said, keeping eye contact with Duskkit.
For once, he was grateful that his monotone voice wasn't able to betray his true frustration. Being told since birth that being apprenticed was one of the most important moments of a Clan cat's life and then having to wait was rather disappointing.
and i answer, "i'm still a hostage of life".

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the bringer of jollity [c]   the bringer of jollity [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

the bringer of jollity [c]
Page 1 of 1