Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

chanson de matin [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 989

chanson de matin [c] Empty
PostSubject: chanson de matin [c]   chanson de matin [c] EmptyAugust 2nd 2023, 11:26 pm

All Hail WindClan's Resident Libra
pantherkit
I don't live because I can't die, but I'm chained to something.
Pantherkit was... worried. For the past moon or so, he had spent time either in the medicine den or near it. It was almost strange when he thought about the passage of time. His fall had been over a moon ago, but it still felt like yesterday to him. The aftermath of such an event was something that wouldn't disappear as quickly. For a cat to be exposed to such trauma so early was apart of the ruthlessness of life. In truth, Pantherkit would often watch the other kits from the medicine den and wish that he was like them. If only he had another chance. If only the stars were able to reverse time. He wouldn't even give the camp exit a glance if he had the opportunity to relive that day one more time.

There was still another battle that he was facing. Whenever it rained, the camp would be spotted with small puddles for days afterward. Pantherkit always found himself looking at his reflection in the clear water and grimacing at what stared back up at him. He felt as if he was different now. No, he knew he was different now. Even if most of the pain from his head injury had disappeared, there was still something that he couldn't fix. He couldn't smile... not that there was much to smile about, but whenever he tried just for the sake of it, there was no success. He couldn't frown, he couldn't do anything, really. All he found himself able to do was look at himself with the same neutral expression each time. He had grown used to it. He had originally wondered why he had been so unlucky, but now he knew that he couldn't spend the rest of his life dwelling on it. There were more important things to life... although he wasn't sure when he'd be deemed fit enough to experience them.

Today, Pantherkit found himself sitting just outside of the medicine den, watching the rest of the cats milling about like he normally did. Not interacting with the other kits wasn't a choice that he made willingly. It was only because he had practically forgotten how to socialize, and he wasn't quite sure how they'd react if they tried. Was that how his "curse" would carry on for the rest of his life? Perhaps Pantherkit was doomed to be alone. He sighed as he glanced toward the nursery. Wistfulness was a terrible feeling.
and i answer, "i'm still a hostage of life".

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: chanson de matin [c]   chanson de matin [c] EmptyAugust 3rd 2023, 2:00 am

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

Today Marigoldkit felt really big- really strong! His spindly little legs had become fuller- sturdier. Kitten-blue eyes gone, his now a full, beautiful orange. The no longer small kitten bounced around joyously. Today he decided he would put his growing body to the maximum test in any way he can.

As soon as he burst out of the nursery he tried jumping as high as he possibly could. It turned out he could jump pretty high if he wanted to! Thrilled by the feeling of flying Marigoldkit continued to challenge his jumping skills. And so he sprung over the fresh-kill pile- a whole bunch of times, each leap a different height. Back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth until eventually someone told him to stop. After landing with a soft thud giggles erupted from the tom-kit. “Go play with one of the other kits instead of kicking up our food!” a warrior grumbled. Marigoldkit was entranced by the way the cat’s voice rumbled and knew he needed to try it out himself. “You’re not the boss of me!” he weakly growled back with spit and bristled grey-white fur, before playfully laughing again. Proud of his intimidation skills, he turned towards his next interest- the medicine den. He could practically taste those zingy herbs already!

Marigoldkit caught sight of that strange kitten once again, the one who always lingered around the medicine den. He looked bored, or sad, it was hard to tell which. The smoke-colored kitten (who was way bigger than him) was just… sitting there. Blankly. Marigoldkit quickly bounced up to him. “Hey,” he said, “You look like you need something to do.” Besides the blunt tone was a bright smile and cheerful laugh as he batted at the kitten’s tail. “C’mon, buddy! Let’s have some fun!” Usually by now Marigoldkit would be pouncing on his new friend, rolling and tussling under the sun. Knawing at their feet and swatting their ears. But for some reason, a weird amount of kittens and adults didn’t like that. Pantherkit kind of seemed like one of those cats. So for his seventh try, Marigoldkit politely invited him to brawl with a play bow, his thin grey tail flicking in the air. “What’dya say?”

Marigoldkit | He/Him | Appearance | Playlist | Kitten

coding by #karmaa | art by #warriorcatsarpg

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on March 31st 2024, 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: chanson de matin [c]   chanson de matin [c] EmptyAugust 4th 2023, 1:58 am

pantherkit
Pantherkit was taken aback. None of the other kits had ever just... approached him like this. He wasn't sure how to react. He had no time to say anything before the other tom started to speak. His observations had been right: most kits were a bundle of energy, but Pantherkit wasn't sure how to match such spirit anymore.

"Fun?" The tom asked, not even realizing that he had spoken out of shock.
It seemed as if this kit wanted to play fight, but Pantherkit hadn't play fought in forever. It made him realize that he had been so confident before the incident, so normal, and now he was practically an insecure husk of a kit. He began to wonder if he'd ever be able to assimilate back to "normality", or at least pull himself out of this uncharacteristic self-conscious streak he was experiencing. He'd never know unless he tried, but he decided to slow the pace down only a bit.
"Wait. I don't even know your name. That's what cat's do first, right? They introduce themselves. I'm Pantherkit, and you are?" The tom kit had to listen to his own monotone voice as he spoke, and it made him hope that the kit standing across from him wouldn't misunderstand his intentions and label him as rude. Pantherkit truly was trying.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: chanson de matin [c]   chanson de matin [c] EmptyAugust 5th 2023, 3:00 am

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

He faltered. “Oh.” Marigoldkit glanced away in thought as his tail lowered. “Well… I guess that’s true?” After a second he hesitantly nodded and looked back to his new friend Pantherkit with a bright grin. “My name’s Marigoldkit. It's a really great orange flower.” His head tilted to the side in confusion, and with a more questioning tone he asked, “What’s a panther?”

Although genuinely curious, he was growing a bit impatient. Sure, he supposed there was some use to introductions, but why couldn’t they do that while playing? Somewhat impulsively, Marigoldkit’s grey-patched paws reached for the other tom’s. Maybe that’d finally get Pantherkit in the mood to swat at him.

Marigoldkit | He/Him | Appearance | Playlist | Kitten

coding by #karmaa | art by #warriorcatsarpg

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on March 31st 2024, 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: chanson de matin [c]   chanson de matin [c] EmptyAugust 10th 2023, 3:30 am

pantherkit
"A panther is a really big black cat... I think." Pantherkit began. Surely someone had told him what a panther was before, but it had to have been a while ago. He could tell that Marigoldkit still wanted to play fight even if Pantherkit was still nervous about it. Although he supposed that if the tom in front of him hadn't been thrown off by his facial expression, or lackthereof, and his voice, then it would be alright. Had he finally been presented with the opportunity to try and be a normal kit again? He lifted his paw and hesitated for a moment before bounding forward and tackling Marigoldkit. As the two of them rolled over, Pantherkit found his worries beginning to dissipate. He had forgotten how much he missed this.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chanson de matin [c]   chanson de matin [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

chanson de matin [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-