Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

what’s this? [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 989

what’s this? [c] Empty
PostSubject: what’s this? [c]   what’s this? [c] EmptySun 16 Jul 2023 - 7:59

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thyme
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thyme had wandered over to sit by some stones that she had discovered right outside of the nursery. She liked how smooth they felt on her paw pads and how they glistened softly when the sun hit them directly. They had taken up most of her attention that day.

Even if she did miss her mother, she still felt satisfied with her current life in SkyClan. All of the other kits had accepted her, or so she thought, and the other apprentices and warriors that she interacted with had been kind to her. She had grown to love it here. She had never considered, however, that there would be any cats that would be wary of her because of her sudden appearance.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 712

what’s this? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what’s this? [c]   what’s this? [c] EmptyTue 18 Jul 2023 - 0:51

Bearkit

Bearkit nudged his way out of the nursery, intent on finding his sisters. However, at the sight of Thymekit sitting nearby, he couldn't pass up the opportunity to figure out why she had come here. It hadn't yet occurred to him that young kits didn't usually intend to lose their mothers and end up in a foreign place, so he was fairly suspicious of her and whatever she was up to.

His littermates would be fine without him for a few moments, so Bearkit padded up to Thymekit, his expression neutral. The young tom-kit stopped a few pawsteps away, examining the round objects at her paws. Pebbles? What in the name of Starclan did she need pebbles for? Was she going to throw them at his clanmates? Stuff them into prey so some poor cat would choke on them?

A million other possibilities ran through the tom's mind, but he pushed them aside and focused on the task at paw. Ears twisted back, Bearkit glowered down at the other kit. "Why are you here?" If she hadn't noticed him yet, she certainly would have now. Which, now that he thought about it, probably wasn't the best idea.

He could have just observed her from a distance to make sure she wasn't a threat. Now, she was certain to be aware of his distrust and would act far less suspicious than she had been acting as of late. Thymekit's method of 'getting to know' him and the other kits wouldn't work. That silly little game was certainly nothing but a ploy to get them to trust her.

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

what’s this? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what’s this? [c]   what’s this? [c] EmptyTue 18 Jul 2023 - 3:07

thyme
Thyme immediately looked up from her stones once Bearkit spoke. The tone of the kit was alarming to say the least. She looked around her to see if she had done anything wrong. Maybe there was a rule on leaving the nursery at a certain time that she wasn’t aware of? Or perhaps it was the stones. There was a possibility that they didn’t belong to her, and Thyme wouldn’t want to steal anything.
”Oh! I’m sorry. Are the stones yours…?” She asked, rising to her paws and dipping her head apologetically, ”You can have them back.”

That hadn’t quite answered Bearkit’s question though. For someone to be wary of her was a shock to Thyme, although upon further thought, it was understanding. If a random cat had shown up to where she and her mother had lived, then Thyme wondered if she’d be a bit curious or confused as well. She had to correct any misunderstandings. She didn’t want anyone in SkyClan to perceive her as a threat.

”I don’t know all of the details, actually.” She said, truthfully.
”I was brought here when I was a newborn. I barely knew how to talk, and now that I’m a few moons older, I don’t remember everything. I know that one day, my mother dropped me off here and Ki- Foxtrot found me and brought me in.”

She sat back down, meeting Bearkit’s eyes with a calm expression.

”I’m sorry if I’ve seemed, um, what’s the word I’m thinking of? Oh. I’m sorry if I’ve seemed suspicious. There’s still a lot about Clan life that I don’t know!”

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice

what’s this? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what’s this? [c]   what’s this? [c] EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 12:26

Bearkit

Bearkit watched, uncertain, as the she-kit fumbled with both her words and the stones, his tail flicking impatiently. The stones? His? That was ridiculous. The tom looked down at the small rocks, unimpressed. Why would he want those anyway? "No, I don't care about the stones." After a moment, she thankfully seemed to get to the point.

He listened carefully to her explanation, silently picking it apart to see if there were any discrepancies. It all seemed to line up with what he'd overheard from the queens and warriors so, after a moment, the brown and white kit sat down, his hackles falling."It's fine." He muttered eventually.

Though he still didn't trust her, Bearkit felt a little bit better about the situation. At least he knew more of the story - she had been brought here as a little kit, so she couldn't possibly have any ill intent. Starclan knows what outsiders were capable of, but this one seemed harmless enough.

His sisters would have his pelt if he ended the conversation here, though. He might as well try to appear somewhat friendly, maybe move things in a less hostile direction. "So...Thymekit, right?" He didn't pause long enough for her to confirm, however, before continuing. "Are you gonna stay in Skyclan?"

She probably wouldn't leave until she was at least six moons old. In fact, it was unlikely that the older cats would allow her to. Bearkit just wanted to know how long he needed to keep an eye on yet another newcomer.

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

what’s this? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what’s this? [c]   what’s this? [c] EmptyWed 19 Jul 2023 - 14:25

thyme
Her name wasn't Thymekit, it was Thyme, but she didn't have time to correct the tom before he moved on. She supposed it didn't matter much anyway since the only difference was a suffix, but deep down, she liked how this Clan name sounded on her. She knew that she would be receiving an actual Clan name when she was apprenticed, so there truly wasn't a need to worry, but there were times that she couldn't help but wish that she wasn't different.

She placed a paw on one of the stones again as she thought about her next answer. Would Bearkit be pleased to hear that she'd be staying within the Clan? She hoped that it wouldn't bother him too much. Thyme wasn't interested in being a burden to anyone, especially SkyClan as a whole. Now that a lot of the older cats had taught her multiple aspects of what it meant to be a Clan cat, she wanted to do her part as a SkyClanner. Surely that wouldn't annoy anyone.

"I think so." Thyme began, her gaze falling to look at the stones instead of Bearkit.
"The apprentices and warriors tell me things like 'when you're an apprentice, you'll do this', and 'when you're a warrior, you'll do that', so I think that means they'd like to me stay. I'd like to stay, too. Losing my mother has been hard, but you and your sisters and the other kits have made me feel very welcome. It may take some time for you to trust me, but that's alright. I think it's wonderful that you want to keep your sisters safe."

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

what’s this? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what’s this? [c]   what’s this? [c] EmptySun 23 Jul 2023 - 8:02

Bearkit

Bearkit glanced down as Thyme pawed at one of the stones, seeming to be thinking about her response. Now that he had spoken to her, she hadn't given him much of a reason to suspect her of anything so he would treat her like he did his sisters. That is, unless she did something to change his opinion of her. So as long as she didn't do anything to harm him, his family, or Skyclan in any way, she would be fine.

She finally responded, affirming his suspicions. So, she was officially a member of Skyclan then. If she could pull her own weight, he wouldn't mind having another cat around to bolster Skyclan's strength. Bearkit opened his jaws to say such when Thyme kept going, words seeming to fall from her mouth like rain from the sky.

He listened to what she had to say, holding his tongue until after she had finished. For a moment, Bearkit stayed quiet, digesting what she had said and mulling over a response. After a minute or so, the brown and white kit shrugged uncaringly. "My sisters are usually very friendly so I'm not surprised. I just want to make sure they don't get themselves into any trouble"

Bearkit didn't explain his feelings on the matter for he was mostly neutral to her situation now that she was confirmed to be safe. However, he wasn't a brute like those cats in Shadowclan so, Bearkit dipped his head ever so slightly, somewhat understanding of Thyme's situation. "I'm sorry about your mom."

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

what’s this? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what’s this? [c]   what’s this? [c] EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023 - 12:37

thyme
Thyme made eye contact once again. Truthfully, no one had ever expressed sympathy about her mother's situation to her face. Perhaps it was because she didn't go around telling everyone that she knew about her, or perhaps it was for another reason. She wasn't quite sure how to respond.
"Thank you, nobody's ever told me that before." She told Bearkit softly before glancing down at her paws.
"I just wish I could've known her longer."

It was true. Whenever Thyme thought about it, she realized that she didn't know much about her mother besides how she looked. Even memories of her voice sounded seemed to grow a bit more transparent in my her mind day by day until eventually they would be completely invisible. It was disappointing even if she had accepted it already. Come to think of it, she hadn't seen Bearkit and his sisters' mother around either. Would it be polite to ask?

"Your mother... what's she like?" Thyme asked as she shuffled her paws lightly on the ground.
Her tone seemed slightly apologetic, almost as if she was silently telling him that he didn't have to answer if he didn't want to. She didn't mean any harm.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

what’s this? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what’s this? [c]   what’s this? [c] EmptySat 5 Aug 2023 - 11:09

Bearkit

Bearkit hummed softly, his expression still guarded, but a little less so now that he knew how harmless Thyme really was. He shrugged at her observation. Death was common in the forest - so he was told. Cats died often and usually, there was nothing anyone could do about it. Perhaps that's why his mother hadn't gotten any better yet? It was one of those things that even a medicine cat couldn't mend.

The young tom shifted slightly. His sisters would chastise him for being so brusque toward Thyme. With a sigh, he looked away, feeling somewhat awkward. "I'm sure." What else was he supposed to say? Of course Thyme missed her mother and wished to have more time with her - who wouldn't?

He lapsed into an uncomfortable silence; icy gaze locked on the other end of the camp. Why did cats enjoy so much chatter? It wore quickly on his patience more often than not and, in many cases, tended to peter off unpleasantly. Thyme wasn't so easy to give up it would seem and much to Bearkit's distaste/relief, resurrected the conversation. He peered at her from the corner of his eye, tail twitching with annoyance at the question.

She seemed already sorry to be asking him - as she should be - so Bearpaw tried to be nice and shoved his irritation aside. Despite how much he didn't like thinking about his mother's condition, it wasn't like Thyme knew better.

"I've been told she's a very nice, strong cat." Though, now that he thought about it, no cat had ever told him much about his mother, just that she was fighting very hard to get better for them. That would have to be remedied another time. "She's been stuck in the medicine cat's den since I was born, so I don't really know her that well. Just stuff Sunfire or Wolfblossom tell us."

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

what’s this? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what’s this? [c]   what’s this? [c] EmptyThu 10 Aug 2023 - 15:19

thyme
Thyme sighed. She had secretly envied Bearkit and his sisters for a few things, like the fact that they were littermates while she sometimes felt lonely due to being an only kit, but she had never stopped to consider that there may be more to the story. As much as she wanted life to be positively perfect, she was learning that every cat had something that threw it off.
"That must be awful... I'm sure she'll recover soon." Thyme quietly sympathized with the tom.
She was sure that Bearkit didn't need any pity from her, and she wasn't interested in insulting him.
"I should bring these stones back to my nest. It was... nice talking to you, though?" Thyme concluded, gathering up her stones gently.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what’s this? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what’s this? [c]   what’s this? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

what’s this? [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum