Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i wanna be like you [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 989

i wanna be like you [c] Empty
PostSubject: i wanna be like you [c]   i wanna be like you [c] EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 7:44 pm

skyclan's resident disney princess
THYME
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

Thyme was rather surprised with the amount of cats she was meeting around camp, although she was also happy to find out that friends came this easily. She wasn't particularly interested in playing with any mossballs or taking part in any other games today. She simply wanted to watch life as it moved around the camp. She firmly believed that there was beauty to be found, inside and out, in everything on the earth, but one particular cat seemed to stand out to her as she sat and watched the SkyClanners take part in their customs.

She padded up to the apprentice quietly with a small smile on her maw to indicate that her arrival was meant to bring good news.
"Hi!" She said to the apprentice whose name she did not know yet, "You're very pretty."

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be like you [c]   i wanna be like you [c] EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 7:50 pm

Littlepaw looked up from her thoughts as a small cat came up to her. She didnt recognize the she-cat but knew one thing. This cat knew her stuff! "Oh, why thank you, You are also very pretty. My name is Littlepaw, whats yours?" she mewed with a big smile, happy to be complimented. Not many cats had called her pretty before as her mother was way more pretty before dying. Well Her adopted mother, silverwing, was also very pretty. Maybe this cat wasnt used to seeing her kind of pelt? It is more common in windclan, she thoight thinking her pelt must be a very new sight to see.
name. littlekittentimezone. EST discord. littlekitten#8211 code.kiikko

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
i wanna be like you [c] Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be like you [c]   i wanna be like you [c] EmptyThu 06 Jul 2023, 3:59 am

THYME
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

Thyme's smile grew once the compliment was returned to her. A pretty cat thought that she was pretty as well? How wonderful! Thyme was going to think about that for the rest of her kithood.
"My name is Thyme!" She squeaked.

One of the biggest things that she had noticed while living in SkyClan was the end of each cat's name. The cats that were her age all had 'kit' at the end, while some other cats like Littlepaw had 'paw' at the end. She thought it was very nice, though. All things that were different were beautiful. She loved her own name, but she often wondered if she would ever have a SkyClan name just like everyone else. Thymepaw... hm. She liked it, but she wondered if every other cat would like it as well.

"Littlepaw," She began as she adjusted herself to sit down, "Why does everyone's name end in paw?"

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be like you [c]   i wanna be like you [c] EmptyThu 06 Jul 2023, 9:14 am

Littlepaw thought of how to explain it to the kit then started talking. "As clan cats we get a new name at every milestone. At birth we get the name -kit to signify our birth and joining of the clan, When we are old enough to get a mentor we get the name -paw to signify that we are old enough to learn the ways of the clan cat, and when we complete our training as an apprentice we get our full name, like for example, the deputy. Wolfblossom was given name by the leader. Leaders are given their name by starclan, that is why their name is -star. Any more questions?" She asked with a smile. I would be a good mentor she thought looking at the kit, waiting for any questions.

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be like you [c]   i wanna be like you [c] EmptySat 08 Jul 2023, 1:22 am

THYME

Thyme tilted her head in thought. This seemed to make enough sense to her, but she still wondered if she would ever receive a name like this as well. When would she be old enough to be a 'paw'?
"Will I get a new name too? I want to be Thymepaw. I think I would do a good job at learning."

"Oh! Will I get to learn how to fly in the trees? I really, really want to fly." She suddenly piped up, her eyes sparkling with wonder.
Ever since she had been taken to SkyClan, all she had wanted to do was learn how to fly through the lightning trees. If being a 'paw' meant that she'd finally have the opportunity to try it, then she wanted to be one as soon as possible.
"Do you know how to treefly? It must be so fun." Thyme sighed dreamily, glancing over toward the camp's exit.

She'd be out there one day.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be like you [c]   i wanna be like you [c] EmptySat 08 Jul 2023, 1:28 am

Littlepaw looked at her in confusion. "of course you will get a name but what do you mean by fly? Cats cant fly... Sure we can jump from branch to branch but that isnt really flying, Just jumping. When you become an apprentice you learn how to Hunt, Climb trees, travel through the trees, and even how to fight. Im pretty good at climbing if you want any tips." she mewed trying to explain that cats, could not, indeed fly.

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be like you [c]   i wanna be like you [c] EmptySat 08 Jul 2023, 3:49 am

THYME

How to fight... Thyme wasn't quite sure if she was excited for that or not. That was alright. She was sure that knowing how to fight would be useful in the future, otherwise apprentices would have no reason to learn it, but she couldn't imagine herself ever hurting another cat. There would be plenty of time to think about that later. On the topic of treeflying, Thyme was confused once again. Obviously SkyClan cats knew how to fly, they did it all the time!

"Of course cats can fly! Birds fly through trees, SkyClan flies through trees. SkyClan are like birds because they can fly and they are very pretty." There was a smile in Thyme's voice as she spoke.
Realistically, not a single cat was actually flying. Littlepaw was right in that regard, but it was difficult to change Thyme's mind about this one. To her, SkyClan cats were frequent flyers, and that was just the facts.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be like you [c]   i wanna be like you [c] EmptySat 08 Jul 2023, 9:55 am

Littlepaw decided it wasnt worth trying to correct the kit. If she wanted to be disappointed as an apprentice then so be it. " What else do you want to know? she asked trying to steer the conversation away from flying

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be like you [c]   i wanna be like you [c] EmptySun 09 Jul 2023, 3:35 am

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thyme
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Questions... hm. Well, Thyme certainly had a lot of questions. She tilted her head to the side for a moment to think before nodding decisively and looking up at Littlepaw once again.
"Where are the other Clans? Like, um... WaterClan? I think that was one. Is SkyClan the best one?" She asked, frowning slightly as she attempted to remember one of the Clan names that she had heard other cats say in passing.

Whenever she thought that she knew everything about Clan life, there was more to know. Not a single cat could imagine the shocked expression that had hit her face when she had originally learned that SkyClan was not the only Clan, and there wasn't just one more... there were four other Clans. They each had their own cats, lives, customs, traditions, and stories. Thyme was beginning to wonder if she would ever know everything.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be like you [c]   i wanna be like you [c] EmptySun 09 Jul 2023, 12:25 pm

Littlepaw stifled her laughter as thyme asked her question. "The other clans are Thunderclan who are good at hunting the in forest, Riverclan who are good at hunting and swimming in the river, Shadowclan who are good at using the shadows to hide themselves, and windclan who are good at stamina and running across the flat open areas. Every clan is good in their own way but yes skyclan is the best clan, im definitely not biased." she mewed with a proud smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanna be like you [c]   i wanna be like you [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

i wanna be like you [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum