Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Treehouse [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

Treehouse [c]  Empty
PostSubject: Treehouse [c]    Treehouse [c]  EmptyFri 30 Jun 2023 - 20:39

RainfrostSkyclan Camp

Rainfrost needed to get to know his new nieces and nephews. He’d spoken with Bubblekit, so now he would need to get to know her siblings. The thing is that Rainfrost was not good at large groups of kits. Unlike his Aunt Wolfblossom who could handle several children at once, Rainfrost always started to go a little cross-eyed when his attention was split across several different competing sources.

So, he would approach each of them individually. Reasonable enough. Or at least, Rainfrost certainly thought so. As luck would have it, after a hunt, Rainfrost spotted Sorrelkit playing by herself. Setting down his catch on the pile, Rainfrost approached. “Hello,” He called. “I’m Rainfrost. What game are you playing?” He’d been drifting around, checking on the kits when he could, but he still wasn’t sure if they all knew who he was. He knew he was…awkward at the best of times. Juniperheart teased him for it frequently.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 151

Treehouse [c]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treehouse [c]    Treehouse [c]  EmptyWed 5 Jul 2023 - 13:15

Sorrelkit

skyclan
kit

Sorrelkit frequently found herself playing away from her siblings, though they were never far from one another. She had been engrossed in a copy of mossball, except she rolled the moss to watch the small collection of ants scatter. 
“I am playing…” What was she playing? “A game I made up — don’t listen to Bubble and Cypress if they say they made it up because they’ll be telling lies!” 

“Rainfrost? Do you like the rain?” Sorrelkit stared up at him, curiosity sparked in her eyes. Few older cats introduced themselves to her, usually too busy to entertain a prying kit. They were always busy but she didn’t quite see how lying in the sun was a pressing matter, nor did she enjoy the games where she had to be quiet for as long as possible, “I’m Sorrelkit! Have you been out of camp today?”

lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

Treehouse [c]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treehouse [c]    Treehouse [c]  EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023 - 16:47

RainfrostSkyclan Camp

Rainfrost smiled with amusement as the kit rambled, endeared by the sparkle of curiosity in her eyes. Everything is always so new to a kit. He knew he was constantly asking questions when he first started running around camp, and he remembered answering no small amount of Juniperheart's questions, back when she was still smaller than he. He settled down into a sitting position as Sorrelkit spoke. “Well, to address your first question, I don’t like the rain very much, no. Despite the name, I both dislike being wet and being cold.” He offered a weak chuckle.

Rain soaking through his fur always reminded him uncomfortably of how he first found his way to Skyclan, and cold often meant sickness, or at least discomfort. He got cold faster than most of his clanmates. Despite the associations his name had, he would not trade it for anything. It was, afterall, a gift in every way from Birdstar.

Shaking off the distracting thoughts, Rainfrost continued. “For your second question, yes, I have been outside the camp today. I went on the dawn patrol this morning, and a hunt around mid-day. And, third-- not answering a question so much as making a statement-- it is very nice to meet you Sorrelkit.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP