Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

skyclan spars signups

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

skyclan spars signups  Empty
PostSubject: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  EmptyMon 26 Jun 2023 - 16:11

hello!

the premise here is simple: Dawnfeather has approached your SkyClanner with the proposal of a sparring match, but not the typical kind! instead, once she’s talked your cat into it, she reveals that it will be something called a… bracket system? must be a Twoleg thing, you think.

anyways, Dawnfeather explains that your cat won’t be sparring everyone who agrees (oh, you might be thinking, this is a bit more than you signed up for), and goes on a long spiel about even match-ups and such.

what do you get out of this, you might ask?

well!

IC: any ‘menial’ duties your cat may have (elder duty, helping the med cat, working around camp) that they don’t like will be taken on by Dawnfeather for a full moon. in addition, your cat gets one certified Dawnfeather IOU- and while this might not seem like much, she takes it Very Seriously.

OOC: I will draw the winning cat! (Admittedly not that well, but still. I’ll do my best)

-Signups will close on July 7th!
-Feel free to submit as many of your cats as you want (I’ll do my best to not match them against each other).
- open to apprentices/warriors of all ranks! you might not win, but it’ll fill some reqs anyways :)
- Dawnfeather will be attending each spar (I’ll start the topic and post intermittently, but won’t be part of the posting order so that you can fight without clutter)
- dawn approaching your cat and scheduling who they fight with is all off-screen

One more thing- the apprentice that goes the furthest might not get anything official, but Dawnfeather will certainly want to spend more time with them to see what potential they have :D

Code:

[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Cat Rank:[/b]
[b]Disabled?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] (requested opponents, etc)

Signups:
1. Graywind (Tier Three)
2. Firepool (Tier Two)
3. Silverwing (Tier Three)
4. Stormwatcher (Tier Four)

Last edited by Cocoa on Sat 1 Jul 2023 - 17:42; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5664

PostSubject: Re: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  EmptyMon 26 Jun 2023 - 16:16

I love the idea of this! I've made the predator hunts every 2 months to keep people from burnout, this will be a fun break from it while testing our clanmates' combat skills.

Cat Name: Graywind
Cat Rank: T3 Warrior, 50 / 120
Disabled?: Nope
Other:

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  EmptyMon 26 Jun 2023 - 17:45

oh this will be fun :)

Cat Name: Firepool
Cat Rank: T2 (may be T3 at time of combat, but probably not, i'll update if he beefs :D)
Disabled?: nop
Other: (requested opponents, etc)

skyclan spars signups  Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  EmptyTue 27 Jun 2023 - 11:33

you’re both signed up!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  EmptyWed 28 Jun 2023 - 12:14

bUmP
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  EmptyThu 29 Jun 2023 - 10:38

bump
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  EmptyThu 29 Jun 2023 - 10:40

Mmm.. I won't let you down this time!

Cat Name: Silverwing
Cat Rank: Tier 3
Disabled?: Not yet
Other: Graywind c:

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

skyclan spars signups  Output12                   skyclan spars signups  Output10                          skyclan spars signups  Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  EmptyFri 30 Jun 2023 - 11:28

you’re added! no worries- there won’t be a specific time limit on this apart from the usual “one month” thing :D
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  EmptySat 1 Jul 2023 - 8:50

Cat Name: Stormwatcher
Cat Rank: Warrior T4
Disabled?: No
Other: hmm am fine with any, to keep it somewhat fair I guess someone near his rank. Or if they lower rank I will let them has the first move

He is lazy but the thought of not having to do chores for a month while while Dawnfeather takes all his tasks for a month would be too much for him to pass up on.

So he will actually kinda try since it means getting out of tasks later lols

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  EmptySat 1 Jul 2023 - 17:43

You’re added! :D
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  EmptyWed 12 Jul 2023 - 14:39

sorry about being late with this! this will be postponed for a little bit until I have enough time to start it, more signups are welcome until that point!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skyclan spars signups    skyclan spars signups  Empty

Back to top Go down

skyclan spars signups
Page 1 of 1