Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a wolf in the village [O]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

a wolf in the village [O] Empty
PostSubject: a wolf in the village [O]   a wolf in the village [O] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 18:45

Silverpaw

Silverpaw was curious about SkyClan, and caring less and less about rules.

Caring less wasn’t exactly right. Guilt gnawed at his heels while he picked through the marshes, and he looked over his shoulder periodically to make sure he wasn’t being followed. He didn’t want to get in trouble. But if Nightpaw was an example to follow, then precedent meant nothing. An apprentice sneaking out was nothing, really, in the grand scheme of things.

So, he chose to indulge the wonder, even if it made him twitchy. His interest in SkyClan waned since he was a kit and they’d come back around to collect their warrior, but Silverpaw was still intrigued. He stayed awake through the early hours of dawn, even when sleep made his eyes hazy, and slid out of camp when the morning brightened in full.

He wasn’t entirely sure of the path to Highpine yet, but ShadowClan only had so much territory to walk. If he wandered, he was sure to come across the border eventually. He got lucky, too: it was only an hour or two of wandering before the mud dried underpaw to give way to dewy grass and the trees grew denser. Their stone-and-bark scent was thick in the air, too; Silverpaw grinned, ears perking up, and stalked cautiously to the edge of the scent-line.

I am a diamond on the inside, just add the pressure.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: a wolf in the village [O]   a wolf in the village [O] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 18:52

Thornstalker had been doing some solo hunting near by when some movement at the border caught the small warrior's attention. She thought it was some prey that she was considering scaring off so no one was tempted to hunt it and cross the border but as she got closer in the trees she finally noticed it was a cat.. Curious the warrior jumped down from the tree, landing gracefully on her feet. "What are you doing there little apprentice?" The pale warrior asked.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: a wolf in the village [O]   a wolf in the village [O] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 9:12

Silverpaw

Foolishly, Silverpaw’s attention was trained on the ground, waiting for a patrol to emerge from the brush-line. He squinted, searching the creeping roots, when a pale shape dropped out of the sky to land just in front of him. Silverpaw’s hackles bristled as he startled, but he made sure to hold his ground rather than backing away. I won't make that mistake again, he promised to himself as he took in the small cat before him. His ear flicked at the greeting she offered. She hardly looked more than an apprentice herself... but he saw the subtle age in her features, if her address hadn't clearly marked the distinction between them. A warrior was probably less likely to entertain him for long... but she was entertaining him now. This was going better than he’d expected!

Silverpaw lifted his chin and straightened up, holding himself proud and tall. “I was just curious!” He purred with a friendly wave of his tail. That didn’t sound like a good reason to be here alone— he knew it wasn’t. Whiskers twitching, he went on, “I got put on a day patrol. I just thought I saw a mouse or somethin’, so I ran off after it… wasn’t nothin’, but I don’t think I’ve gotten this close to Highpine yet, and its important to know your borders, so I wanted to check it out!” He gave a decisive nod for emphasis.

“I won’t stay too long, I promise. I don’t want to worry anyone!” He laughed brightly and made sure to smile extra wide, to impress. “Oh, but I mean- since we’re both here, I’m kind of curious about SkyClan too, y’know. I saw your leader and deputy, once! They came to our camp when I was a kit!” He didn’t need to mention the gorier, more memorable parts of that day. Feigning a bit of innocence about it couldn’t hurt, could it? “What’s it like in SkyClan? How do you learn to climb like that? You almost fell on my head! I can’t imagine being up that high… it sounds fun. I wish we had more good trees like that in ShadowClan-” Silverpaw’s eyes were wide and sparkling, and he giggled again as he finished with, “I might ask you to teach me if we did!”

I am a diamond on the inside, just add the pressure.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior