Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c] Empty
PostSubject: I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c]   I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c] EmptyThu 8 Jun 2023 - 21:25

HoneylightShadowclan Territory

Honeylight needed to get out of camp. He needed to spend time with a friend, take a deep breath, stop thinking about war and death and fighting. He needed to not be by himself, because the moment he was alone he got far too much into his own head. It was a little too much for him, and he knew a cat who would likely be willing to just go out with him right now.

Honeylight approached Swiftheart in a jog, bumping shoulders with her in greeting and giving her a bright smile. “Hey, Swiftheart, you free?” He asked, tilting his head to the side. “I wanna go on a walk, do you wanna join me? We can go hunting or just walk around together! I need some fresh air, and it’s such a nice day, don’tcha think?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c]   I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c] EmptySat 10 Jun 2023 - 20:28

Swiftheart's face lit up happily as her good friend asked for some time together. She nodded eagerly getting up to her paws quickly with her normal happy energy. "oh yes! That sounds great!" she squealed happily.

She thought back to when Honey and her had first met. He had been a kitten at the time and they had played a super fun game of tag. Ever since then, they had been great friends and had gone on many adventures together. Hunting and making flower crowns and just enjoying each others company.

And she agreed, a walk would be super nice for sure. "I would love to go with. Lead the way!" she purred as she went along with him.

"oh I almost forgot" she purred running back to the warrior den again. "our friendship flower crowns we made together." she explained putting hers on and giggling as one of the flowers drooped down in front of her face.

"do you wanna wear yours too?" she offered asking. "its okay if you dont want to as well. No worries"

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c]   I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 17:53

Honeylight broke into a huge grin as Swiftheart not only agreed, but rushed to get the flower crown they had made together a little bit back. He broke into a delighted purr, happy to see the pink and yellow blossoms he had chosen for her adorning her white fur. “Absolutely!” he purred, rushing into the den as well to retrieve his own crown. He situated it on his head as he came back outside, grinning at Swiftheart once more. “Now we look stylish for our trip,” He said with a giggle as he fell into step beside her.

He took a deep breath of fresh air as they walked outside the camp. He looked at Swiftheart beside him and smiled. Swiftheart had been one of the first cats he met that wasn’t his birth mother, and she’d been his friend ever since. He was grateful to have a friend like her, able to match his cheer and energy and meet him halfway. She always brought out that playful, cheery side of him, something he desperately needed right then.

Bounding ahead of her a few paces, an idea popping into his head. Crouching down in front of her with a playful grin, his flower crown becoming askew from his running, Honeylight said, “Remember when we used to play tag together when I was a kit?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c]   I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 22:58

Swiftheart was so happy seeing his energy and enthusiasm that was on the same vibe as her own. She loved getting the chance to spend time with him like this.

Their matching flower crowns were perfect and everything just felt so right in the world. She purred happily watching him run around.

Vivid memories came to mind of the first time they had met and played tag right where they were standing now. Its how she had gotten to know pine better to

Now he was all grown up and she had grown alot too. Yet, both of them had kept part of that young kit energy and innocence that they shared. Both of them were optimistic and cheerful to a degree that their friendship had grown so strong.

She nodded happily "I do remember that... in fact... I think I remember that you were still it last we played!" she smirked with a giggle.

"wow, have you been it all this time?" she purred playfully eyeing at him.

There was no place she would rather be in this moment than right here getting to play with him.

"oh you are so on!" she squeeled in delight as she ran away from him giggling and checking over her shoulder sure that he was chasing her

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c]   I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c] EmptyFri 23 Jun 2023 - 14:49

Honeylight gasped dramatically. “Stars, I think you’re right, I’ve been it this whole time!” He said with a very serious nod, before he burst into giggles. His eyes lit up. All his worries melted away as he leapt back to his paws and chased after Swiftheart. “I guess I’ll just have to fix that then!” He said, laughing as he went. When was the last time he played like this? It’s been so long since he just stopped thinking and played. It felt good, freeing. He felt like he could do this forever.

Catching up to Swiftheart, Honeylight bapped her tail before turning and running again, laughing all the way. “Finally-- you’re it!”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c]   I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c] EmptyFri 23 Jun 2023 - 21:10

Swiftheart squeeled as he tagged her.

NOO you ended your long streak of being it! she giggled clearly just playing as she chased back after him.

"Im gonna get you honey!!" she meowed loudly running after him.

This was so much fun, getting to let the troubles of the world melt away with her lifelong friend as they did something so kit-like. But that is what made it so special.

She ran across the clearing and nudged gently at his side. "too slow you!" she giggled in a happy playful way. It was not mean at all of course.

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c]   I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

I shouldn't be afraid, to take the time to feel okay [c]
Page 1 of 1