Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i don't need anything apart from distance [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

i don't need anything apart from distance [c] Empty
PostSubject: i don't need anything apart from distance [c]   i don't need anything apart from distance [c] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 17:43

Crookedlight

Crookedlight and Rainfrost had not spent much time together for the past two moons, which was something that startled Crookedlight when he realized. They had both just been busy with their own things, training, going on patrols when they weren’t assigned to one another—but now they were assigned to fetch prey for the clan together, and it was an excuse to spend time together again. Which Crookedlight realized as they walked alongside one another that he had sorely missed Rainfrost. His friend’s company was comforting and familiar in a way that no one else’s company could hold a claw to.

Crookedlight bumped against Rainfrost’s side a bit and smiled. “How have things been for you? I feel like it’s been forever since we talked.” He lifted his nose and scented for prey while they talked. He caught wind of a bird and he hurried to the tree he scented it on. He climbed swiftly up the bark and grabbed the bird in his jaws before it could fly off. He easily fell back off the tree and landed gracefully back on the ground. He listened to Rainfrost’s response while he buried the bird for them to grab later.

Crookedlight caught a bird! -3 SP.
SkyClan • Tier 3 • He/Him • 50 | 120 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards

Last edited by xaandiir on Mon 12 Jun 2023 - 19:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: i don't need anything apart from distance [c]   i don't need anything apart from distance [c] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 17:43

The member 'xaandiir' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

i don't need anything apart from distance [c] Mistpe10
i don't need anything apart from distance [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: i don't need anything apart from distance [c]   i don't need anything apart from distance [c] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 19:24

RainfrostSkyclan Territory

Rainfrost was trying very hard not to think about the fact that he and Crookedlight hadn’t spent much time together. He knew at least part of it was his fault. He’d thrown himself into patrols and warrior duties when he recovered from his cold earlier in the season, and as a result neglected most of his interpersonal relationships. But. But. That didn’t stop his mind from churning, as it often did. Because he wondered if that was all it was. If Crookedlight still wanted him around.

He blinked as Crookedlight bumped against him, knocking him from his spiraling, anxious thoughts. He mentally shook himself. What was he doing, worrying about what ifs when Crookedlight was right in front of him? He watched Crooked leap up, expertly catching a bird with smooth, even movements. The sun caught on Crookedlight’s black and white fur, and Rainfrost found himself staring. Staring for longer than what would strictly be considered socially acceptable.

Shaking himself a second time, Rainfrost said, “I’ve been okay.” And then, because he’s always honest with Crookedlight, he continued, “A little lonely, I guess. It’s my own fault, but still... I know what you mean about it feeling like forever. I’ve missed you.” He flicks his tail towards Crookedlight affectionately before looking away. “How about you?”

There’s a flash of russet fur in the back of his mind, and Rainfrost bit his tongue to resist the urge to ask about the enigmatic tom. Now wasn’t the time. Instead, he scanned the underbrush. He spotted the flit of a fluffy tail darting up a tree. Tensing up in anticipation, Rainfrost leapt to intercept the squirrel on its chosen branch. Leaping up at just the right time, Rainfrost pounced, catching the squirrel in his waiting jaws before it had the chance to react to the sudden obstacle. With a swift bite, the job was finished, and Rainfrost felt a brief spark of pride at a good catch. Leaping back down, he buried the squirrel as Crookedlight had done with his bird, before his intense, golden-and-blue gazed went right back to his best friend.

Rainfrost has caught a squirrel! Minus -3 SP.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Last edited by lostfanboy on Mon 12 Jun 2023 - 19:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: i don't need anything apart from distance [c]   i don't need anything apart from distance [c] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 19:24

The member 'lostfanboy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

i don't need anything apart from distance [c] Mistpe10
i don't need anything apart from distance [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: i don't need anything apart from distance [c]   i don't need anything apart from distance [c] EmptyMon 19 Jun 2023 - 22:17

Crookedlight

Crookedlight’s ears lowered at the mention of Rainfrost feeling lonely, and he felt some guilt roll in his stomach. He knew that he had not been spending as much time with Rainfrost as he should. Was he part of the reason Rainfrost felt lonely…? Probably. That made his stomach turn again.

“I’ve been alright. Keeping myself busy,” Crookedlight promised. He smiled and gave Rainfrost a purr when he caught a squirrel, and he sat down while he let Rainfrost bury his catch. “I hope we can do more patrols like this. It would be nice to spend more time together.”

He tried to smile at Rainfrost again. He felt his mind drain of topics, and he started to panic a bit internally. He never ran out of things to talk about with Rainfrost. Why should he run out now?

His brief panic was interrupted by a sudden chittering in the bushes, which revealed a raccoon that leapt out of the greenery and latched onto Rainfrost.

“Rain!!” Crookedlight gasped and he leapt forward to tackle the raccoon off of him.

Raccoon used Quick Swipe on Rainfrost, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 SP. Crookedlight used Jumping Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 SP.

Raccoon
12 / 20 HP [-8]
110 / 120 SP [-10]

Crookedlight
50 / 50 HP
113 / 120 SP [-7]

Rainfrost
32 / 40 HP [-8]
100 / 100 SP
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: i don't need anything apart from distance [c]   i don't need anything apart from distance [c] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 18:20

Rainfrost’s eyes crinkled in the corner as he looked at Crookedlight. Not quite a smile, but something warm and loving all the same. “I’d like that.” He said quietly. He tried to tell himself that Crookedlight really did still want to spend time with him, that his paranoid fears were just that; paranoia, and nothing more. They were still best friends.

Before he could find himself spiraling too far down that train of thought, there was a loud chittering. Rainfrost’s head swiveled to the side just in time to spot the blur of black and white fur that leapt atop him. The sharp, squeaky cry of surprise and pain that Rainfrost let out was something to be embarrassed about later. He lifted a paw to retaliate, but again, before he could even try, Crookedlight tackled the raccoon off of him.

Breathlessly, Rainfrost scrambled to his feet and gave Crookedlight a brief smile of gratitude before leaping forward as well. Moving in instinctive tandem with Crookedlight, as soon as Crookedlight was up and off the raccoon, Rainfrost latched his teeth onto the raccoon’s tail before it had the chance to retaliate. Yanking sharply, Rainfrost yanked the raccoon down to the ground with a growl.

Rainfrost has used Tail Yank, stunning the Racoon for one turn, and dealing -8 damage! It cost -15 SP.

Raccoon [STUNNED]
4/20 HP (-8)
110/120 SP

Crookedlight
50/50 HP
113/120 SP

Rainfrost
32/40 HP
82/100 SP (-15)

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: i don't need anything apart from distance [c]   i don't need anything apart from distance [c] EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023 - 18:14

Crookedlight

Whatever had made the raccoon think that attacking two warriors was a good idea, it was swiftly proved wrong as both cats descended on it. The raccoon squealed when its tail was pulled and it could not recover before Crookedlight’s teeth sank around its throat, killing it instantly. The predator fell limp on the floor as swiftly as it had appeared.

Crookedlight used Snap on the raccoon, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 SP. The raccoon is dead!

Raccoon [DEAD]
-4/20 HP (-8)
110/120 SP

Crookedlight
50/50 HP
103/120 SP (-10)

Rainfrost
32/40 HP
82/100 SP

Crookedlight immediately turned back to Rainfrost. His eyes were wide with worry as he looked over where Rainfrost was attacked. “Are you alright? It didn’t look too bad…It didn’t cut too deep, right?” He nosed over the injury and licked gently against Rainfrost’s wound. His stomach churned with worry. Even if he knew that it was not a bad injury, Rainfrost was his best friend. He didn’t want to see him hurt in any capacity.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: i don't need anything apart from distance [c]   i don't need anything apart from distance [c] EmptyFri 23 Jun 2023 - 18:16

Rainfrost relaxed when Crookedlight finished off the raccoon, catching his breath. He was turning his head to examine the scratches on his shoulder when Crookedlight raced forward to do it for him, fussing over the wounds and checking on Rainfrost. Rainfrost’s eyes went a little wide, and he felt warm under his fur.

In a rare show of affection, he leaned forward to press his nose to the top of Crookedlight’s head. “I’m okay, I’m okay, Crooked.” He promised quickly. “It barely even stings.” Okay, it stung really bad, but he didn’t want Crookedlight worrying over him. He hated seeing Crookedlight distressed (even if the concern did make some selfish part of him feel loved.) “Are you okay?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: i don't need anything apart from distance [c]   i don't need anything apart from distance [c] EmptySat 15 Jul 2023 - 13:31

Crookedlight

Crookedlight relaxed a little when Rainfrost promised he was okay. He pulled back, looking over Rainfrost’s injury one more time before his gaze lifted to meet his friend’s bicolored eyes. “I’m not hurt. It didn’t even touch me, see?” He did a little spin to show his undamaged pelt and then he offered Rainfrost a smile that was clearly strained. “…we should get back so your injury can be looked over. Even if it doesn’t hurt so bad, Plumleaf will want to heal it.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: i don't need anything apart from distance [c]   i don't need anything apart from distance [c] EmptyThu 27 Jul 2023 - 17:09

RainfrostSkyclan Camp

Rainfrost relaxed too as he watched Crookedlight spin around, showing that he was alright. But, still, there was a strain in Crookedlight’s voice that made Rainfrost’s stomach flip. He had that look on his face that Rainfrost had come to associate with these moments that had become distressingly more common after Crookedlight came home. Moments where they felt out of sync, where Rainfrost wasn’t sure what was going on in his best friend’s head, when he could tell something was wrong-- but couldn’t identify what.

“Alright.” Rainfrost agreed, giving himself a few more quick licks to soothe his ruffled fur. He fell into step beside Crookedlight as they began to head back, and then after a moment’s hesitation, pressed his good shoulder right against Crookedlight’s, dipping his head briefly to press it against Crookedlight’s flank. “Thanks for coming to my rescue. You were amazing.” As always.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i don't need anything apart from distance [c]   i don't need anything apart from distance [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

i don't need anything apart from distance [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: