Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lucifers Locket [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

Lucifers Locket [c] Empty
PostSubject: Lucifers Locket [c]   Lucifers Locket [c] EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 19:55

The silence the two she-cats shared was usually a comfortable one; one they both enjoyed and rarely broke as they sorted and prepared herbs daily.

But things had grown tense as of late. Not between Harriertalon and Burdockroot, but with Nightpaw as the main antagonist. Not to mention the horrendous vision StarClan had so generously shared with her during her first medicine cat meeting alone. And it weighed heavily on her mind. "Hey, Burdock?" There was no real way to say this. "The last med cat meeting, I was given a vision: I saw four figures standing before me, none of which I could discern. And when I looked down... I was standing in blood. A message was left with me:

"The feud between few will take the lives of innocents."

She stopped her mind-numbing sorting of herbs to turn to Burdockroot, visibly exhausted.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Lucifers Locket [c] JGgdMsS Lucifers Locket [c] JGg3TFt  Lucifers Locket [c] JGg3GK7 Lucifers Locket [c] JGg2WjR

Lucifers Locket [c] JcTsSP1  Lucifers Locket [c] JcnAVnI Lucifers Locket [c] Grub_f10Lucifers Locket [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

Lucifers Locket [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifers Locket [c]   Lucifers Locket [c] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 12:15

Burdockroot sighed and turned to her apprentice. She now felt bad that she had refused to go to the meeting. But she knew if she went, she may act violently towards Batsong and she herself could ruin everything. They didn't need that on top of what was going on. "I believe this one is obvious - this war is going to result in death. Which we knew. Could you discern how many?" The black mottled cat set down her herbs, focusing fully on Harriertalon. This was a lot on her, but there wasn't much she could do to take the weight off of her shoulders.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down

Lucifers Locket [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: ShadowClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: