Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

where are the leaders of the land? [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

where are the leaders of the land? [c] Empty
PostSubject: where are the leaders of the land? [c]   where are the leaders of the land? [c] EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 6:45

CREEK-KIT • SHADOWCLAN • ♂︎

Whispers travelled through the nursery like a gust of wind, and it eventually reached Creek-kit's ears that their leader, Nightstar, had been demoted to Nightpaw for...doing something bad. He didn't know the details exactly, but it fascinated him that something like this could even happen. The deputy Leopardsun was acting leader, so this was a temporary demotion perhaps...what did StarClan think? Creek-kit sat in the entrance to the nursery with his tail tucked around his paws, scanning the camp for any sign of Nightpaw's black pelt. He wanted to ask him a question, and it was less scary when the cat was just an apprentice. ...Well, in name only, but it was enough to justify it in Creek-kit's mind.

Finally he saw the white-spotted black fur, jumping to his feet to hurry after him. Clumsy on his paws as a kit often was, he skidded to a stop in front of Nightpaw and blinked up at him, mouth open in awe. Good gosh, he was big. His voice started as a little squeak but he pushed on, rising in confidence. "Nightpaw? What did you do?"

for Nightpaw/Grey!
sometimes i give myself the creeps;

where are the leaders of the land? [c] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: where are the leaders of the land? [c]   where are the leaders of the land? [c] EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 12:05

Nightpaw typically had a lot of tolerance for Shadowclans youth, he entertained their whimsy and played their games. But he was still raw, though the anger was slowly starting to cool, it had a thin crust, waiting for some unsuspecting cat to walk on it and fall through. He was not sure if this would be the instance that does it, but the brashness of the kits statement had him simmering. "What did I do? " He scoffed, "What did you do?" he chuffed at Shadowclans newest member. Surely a kit so young would be that easily diverted?

where are the leaders of the land? [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: where are the leaders of the land? [c]   where are the leaders of the land? [c] EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 12:42

CREEK-KIT • SHADOWCLAN • ♂︎

Creek-kit faltered at Nightpaw's own question, taken aback for a moment. He...hadn't done anything, had he? He didn't think so...Was Nightpaw just trying to change the topic? The tomkit's brows furrowed in thought. "But...you're supposed to be Nightstar, why are you an apprentice now? No one will tell me anything... My mom died when she had me, I think I can handle whatever it is you did wrong. Was...StarClan mad? Are you gonna be an apprentice forever?" He was genuinely curious, but had a sense that his initial question had irritated the older cat. Still, he stood his ground, peering up into Nightpaw's scarred face and eyes to search for an answer.

notes here
sometimes i give myself the creeps;

where are the leaders of the land? [c] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where are the leaders of the land? [c]   where are the leaders of the land? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

where are the leaders of the land? [c]
Page 1 of 1