Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thrushpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Thrushpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Thrushpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thrushpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 4 May 2023 - 3:26

Fawnshine

With the recent events of the Gathering, it was understandable that Thrushpaw wouldn't want to go. In fact, the medicine cat herself felt almost guilty for insisting he came, anyway, since it was a tradition for apprentices to visit the Moonstone at some point during their apprenticeship. She found it odd how his apprenticehood lasted longer than most, even if she couldn't quite understand why—Eveningmoon probably had an explanation of his own. Perhaps she could ask the tom later while they walked, though even if he were to keep quiet, she would not force him into a conversation. What happened regarding Mottlestar's situation wasn't his responsibility, nor in his knowledge. He couldn't have known. A part of her blamed herself, and the other held a silent grudge against StarClan. Why didn't they tell me? She found herself consistently returning to the same thought pattern, Why Burdockroot?

Sighing, the she-cat shook her head, grabbing the herb bundle she had prepared for the tom since the night before. Her slender figure slipped out from the medicine den, making her way over to Thrushpaw to wake him for his journey. It went as usual, with her waiting for him to eat the herbs before leading him out to their territory, then to Highstones. "Inside the tunnel will be dark. Follow my scent, or the tip of my tail closely. I don't want you to be lost. It'll brighten up soon when we reach the Moonstone," She reminded him gently.

Once she had received Thrushpaw's confirmation, Fawnshine nodded, leading him inside. The pitch dark swallowed them, and her tail lifted, reflecting the slight shine of the Moonstone as they approached closer. Once the area brightened up, she motioned for the tom to step up to the Moonstone, standing beside her in wait. "Touch your nose to the stone, and StarClan will do the rest. I'll be here when you awake." She paused for a moment, considering the words to speak. She felt as if she should say something more, and so she did, with a quiet whisper. "You'll be alright. May the stars guide you, Thrushpaw."

-----

thrushpaw

Thrushpaw found himself waking amidst a starry landscape, the woodlands stretching as far as the eye can see. It was like Thunderclan, in a way, based on his first impression—but everything felt scarily real. His body felt lighter than usual. Perhaps it was because of his current, dream-like state because of being in StarClan, but he didn't like the feeling. Like he was floating, but not really, at the same time. It was supposed to be fun and exciting, he thought to himself, So why am I like this?

He blamed himself for what he realized at the Gathering. Did I do something so that Mottlestar did not trust me? Although she never told his siblings, or even Fawnshine about the matter. The guilt gnawed at his stomach, and it was only when a rustle of grass made his ears perk that he returned to reality. "Who's there?" he spoke warily, his figure tensing as he saw a figure emerging from the stars.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Thrushpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thrushpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 4 May 2023 - 14:09

The cat that materialized in front of him was a short, but muscular she cat... her long fur was marbled tortoiseshell in dilute colors, and olive eyes were kind and welcoming as they landed on Thrushpaw. "Hello," she said gently at his question. "My name is Badgermask. I was a ThunderClan cat many moons before you were born. Now... I do my best to guide the clans from here, when I can." She tilted her head and smiled at him, eyes soft.

"You look troubled, Thrushpaw. Tell me what's on your mind, and perhaps I can help."
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Thrushpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thrushpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 5 May 2023 - 4:47

thrushpaw

His fur flattened just as soon as it rose, his features softening at the sight of the emerging she-cat. Right, he reminded himself, This is StarClan. There's no need to be afraid. The tom took in a deep breath, nodding politely to greet Badgermask as she introduced herself. He was going to do the same, yet it seemed she already knew who he was. The stars are mysterious, certainly.

"Well... You surely must know what happened at the Gathering, previously. I just—I don't know why not even StarClan intervened," he bit his lower lip, ears flattening in frustration. Maybe it was because it was the clans' business to sort out, and the forbidden romance between his mother and Nightstar was something they thought they shouldn't intervene in—but it wasn't Batsong's place to just go out and make such claims, either. "I feel so conflicted right now. Who are their kits, if there had already been any? And why didn't Mottlerose tell me, my siblings, or the clan anything?"

Thrushpaw frowned, his whiskers falling as he lowered his head. "I'm sorry for asking so many questions. You don't need to answer everything, but... I just wish I had clarification, somehow."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrushpaw's Moonstone Journey   Thrushpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Thrushpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1