Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4588

Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) Empty
PostSubject: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 12:46

Firefly stood and stretched. "I'm guessing i'm not actually awake..." She sighed.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JPzjwJV Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JPzNeMg Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JGg2mwx Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JPzwPEb Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JPzwXQn

Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JcTsSP1  Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JcnAVnI Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 12:47

Deadfrost padded out from behind a bush, spotting Firefly. "Hi." He breathed in the sweet Dream Territory air.

Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 12:49

"Hey." She padded over to him. "I always wondered why dream territory has to be so... perfect."

Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JPzjwJV Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JPzNeMg Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JGg2mwx Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JPzwPEb Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JPzwXQn

Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JcTsSP1  Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JcnAVnI Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 12:53

"I know." He let his gaze travel around the place. "But you haven't seen anything, if you think this is perfect. You should see StarClan," he breathed.

OCC: Do you wan them to go there? Not die, but just go there? Dead's foster son, Rainpaw, can take them :3

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 12:55

OOC: xD Sure, why not?

IC: Firefly gave him a curious look. "StarClan? Whats it like?"

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 12:58

Deadfrost was about to speak, when a small cat slid out of a bush, big green eyes bright, pelt glowing with stars. "I'll show you, if you like."

Deadfrost licked his son's head. "Hello, Rainpaw." He looked back at Firefly. "What about it?"

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 13:02

Firefly smiled at Rainpaw. "Haven't seen you for awhile..." She turned back to Deadfrost. "I was just wondering... since i'v never died and come back before." She snorted.

OOC: She hasn't seen him since he was alive. .3.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 13:04

Deadfrost shrugged. "Come on, if he says it's okay, than we can."

Rainpaw gave a nod. "Nice to see you."

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 13:21

She nodded. "Rainpaw... do you think it would be okay to..."

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 13:35

Rainpaw raised an eyebrow. "Yes? I can be told anything."

Deadfrost sat down, and began licking his chest fur.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 14:08

"Can you take me to StarClan, then?" She tilted her head to one side.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 14:52

Just then Featherfall feel out of a tree, landing on the ground with a huff "Ow." She said rubbing her flank with her tail. "That is the last time I sleep in a tree." The she-cat said taking in her surrondings. "Rainpaw!" The striped warrior said, running to her son.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 15:35

"Featherfall! When did you get here?" Her head still to one side.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 17:36

Rainpaw nuzzled his mother, and looked back to Firefly. "Yes, I can take you to StarClan."
Deadfrost stood next to his mate, and he and Rainpaw began padding into the bushes. "Come on," Rainpaw called. "We're going to Star Peak."

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 18:26

"Star...Peak?" She bounded after the StarClan apprentice. "What's that?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)   Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random dream... (Dead, Feathar, Red, and Fiya. :D)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next