Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]

Go down 
+14
downfive
Tara
Arcana
JJ
Nerd
Holly
Romantica
Mamenchisaurus
Lapis
Copperbeanz
Ice
Flybot
xaandiir
speedy
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2874

Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] Empty
PostSubject: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023 - 14:47

Hello all!

This May Gathering is coming up and it is gonna be a WILD one!!

Some of you may have seen me saying such on the discord. I am gonna do my absolute best to allow as many people to get involvement in this thing that is coming up.

I know I am being a bit vague on what "this thing" is and this is on purpose.  Some of you already know but try to not spoiler it cause I think it will be fun to surprise people with.

Its gonna have alot of drama hopefully and a lot of possibilities for character development in all sorts of aspects.  If you ever wanted to do a big move with your character, this could be your chance!

I'm not gonna reveal all the details just yet but if you want your character thrown into some drama please respond below with this filled out before the may gathering and I will do my best to work your character into something.

I cant guarantee anything but to improve your odds of getting picked you should consider throwing a character in that is one of the following:

1) is of windclan
or
2) is of shadowclan
or
3) is of thunderclan
or
4) is in some way a high rank.  Leader, Deputy, MC, MCA

I realize some people might not have that and am sorry but is what is, you can always fill it out and maybe something will still come of it even if none of the above are met for the character.  If this gets a ton or responses I might not be able to do a custom thing for everyone but ill do my best to get as many as possible.

If this is interesting to you pls fill out:

Character name:
Clan:
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? (1 not at all important : 10 lives and breaths the code)
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? (this isnt really gonna go into any determining factor I just thought it would be interesting to see. 1 being a nervous reck 10 being a professional speaker)

please note, this is not an official plot since its gonna be contained to just the may gathering... but the consequences of this gathering Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] 1f608 ... well that is for you to write!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2980

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023 - 14:56

Exciting >:3 I believe I know what's up so I'm putting 2 characters so you have more sign-ups but I'm not sure if Poppy will have much of an opinion on the Drama~

Character name: Pineblossom
Clan: ShadowClan
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character?: About an 8
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans?: Around a 6

Character name: Poppyshine
Clan: RiverClan (Deputy)
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character?: The code in general, a 7/8, this aspect of the code...maybe a 3
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans?: A 5 but she would default to Perch before speaking on her own

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023 - 15:01

:eyes: dramaaaa

Character name: Firefly
Clan: ThunderClan
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character?: 9
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans?: She's bad with wording things and will probably make others mad, but I'd say she would be about a 7

Character name: Harriertalon
Clan: ShadowClan (battle-trained MCA)
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character?: about a 5 or 6
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans?: 8

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] JPzjwJV Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] JPzNeMg Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] JGg2mwx Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] JPzwPEb Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] JPzwXQn

Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] JcTsSP1  Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] JcnAVnI Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Flybot on Thu 20 Apr 2023 - 16:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023 - 15:32

Character name: Curlyfluff
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? 100/10
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? I think at first he’d be nervous, but if he saw that his clanmates were looking to him in hopes of him being able to help them in any way, he would do his darndest to pull himself together. Though his legs would certainly still be quivering x)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] VHQrlk5
Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] 1QYZaRo

Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023 - 16:25

I saw the code and realized whatever drama this is Tawnyshadow absolutely must be a part of :)

Character name: Tawnyshadow
Clan: Shadowclan
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? (1 not at all important : 10 lives and breaths the code) 100/10, maybe more, she'd sacrifice her entire family if the code asks for it
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? (this isnt really gonna go into any determining factor I just thought it would be interesting to see. 1 being a nervous reck 10 being a professional speaker) 8/10, if she believes in what she is saying, she will be able to get the message across, with minimal stammering, but she hasn't even spoken in front of even her own clan before so...

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023 - 16:38

Assuming a fight will break out? Comfrey will immediately try to stop it if it endangers/includes her loved ones, and is willing to do anything to protect them.
Character name: Comfreyheart
Clan: Thunderclan
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character?
[9] Lives and breaths the code BUT saving her family from danger is always her top priority.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans?
[8] Is very comfortable with dealing commands and guiding her clan if her deputy and leader are unable to.

This one's honestly very very fun for drama. She's loud, rude, lives for the thrill, easily offended, cares only for herself (+ maybe curly/fire) and is simply the drama queen.
Character name: Rosepaw
Clan: Thunderclan
[2] She supposes it's important, but mostly just stops her from having fun which is bad. Rule #1 is that you've gotta have fun ;)
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans?
[6] Woah! I'm so important and everyone's listening to me! *Continues to loudly command everyone like her subjects and probably very rudely*

If you need someone to panic and scream, here she is.
Character name: Sandyshell
Clan: Riverclan, but the MC
[7] Mostly indifferent, but appreciates that it keeps her clanmates safe, and fears respects the word of Starclan since she's a meddie.
[0] Couldn't do it. Extremely nervous and probably will pass out the second something remotely dangerous happens but I'll throw her in anyway.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023 - 20:00

Character name: Rookfire

Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? (1 not at all important : 10 lives and breaths the code)
8, agrees with the general philosophy of the Code but disagrees with it on certain points

Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? (this isnt really gonna go into any determining factor I just thought it would be interesting to see. 1 being a nervous reck 10 being a professional speaker)
Easy 10 unless I mess up RPing him somehow, but he should be a 10

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] Image10
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1270

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023 - 20:10

Character name: Silverwing
Clan: Skyclan
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? (1 not at all important : 10 lives and breaths the code) 2
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? (this isnt really gonna go into any determining factor I just thought it would be interesting to see. 1 being a nervous reck 10 being a professional speaker) 10

Character name: Sablestrike
Clan: Shadowclan
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? (1 not at all important : 10 lives and breaths the code) 8
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? (this isnt really gonna go into any determining factor I just thought it would be interesting to see. 1 being a nervous reck 10 being a professional speaker) 9

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] Output12                   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] Output10                          Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023 - 20:33

Character name: Leopardsun
Clan: ShadowClan Deputy
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? 6 or 7 (it's a code of honor that guides their way of life; but she does believe some things outweigh its importance).
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? Around an 8 or a 9; she's gotten used to it.

Character name: Nightdancer
Clan: ThunderClan Warrior
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? 8 or 9; the code comes before most things, but not before herself or her loved ones.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? Probably a 4. She barely speaks to her own Clanmates.

Character name: Thalia
Clan: ShadowClan Warrior
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? 2 or 3, it's only really relevant in that it keeps some semblance of peace and community throughout the forest.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? 4. It's the anxiety.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyFri 21 Apr 2023 - 10:02

Oh boy. You do realize ALL my cats are TC or SC, right? This will be fun!

Character name: Snowfoot
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? 7. There are certainly parts of the code she doesn’t understand, but I don’t think she’s ever actually broken it.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? 6 under normal circumstances. She doesn’t want to but will if it’s something she feels passionate about. However, if she’s just received a shock this number may drop as low as 1.

Character name: Blazefang
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? 5. As a participant in a (formerly) forbidden romance and someone who’s seen a lot of crazy, she’s on the fence.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? 7. She doesn’t have quite as much confidence as she used to, but she’s still Blazefang.

Character name: Lighttail
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? 5. She’s trespassed and had rogue babies.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? 3. She’s fairly social with her own clan, but ALL the clans? No.

Character name: Sunflare
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? 9. Sunflare lives and breathes the code but may seek loopholes for personal gain. Think Hollyleaf, but more sinister.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? 10. Sunflare wants power and fame, and nothing would please him more than being heard by every cat.

Character name: Sagepaw
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? 8. She’s not obsessed with it, but the code does pretty much define her moral values.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? 1. NOPE NOPE NOPE
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyFri 21 Apr 2023 - 15:59

Character name: Lichenwing
Clan: TC
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? Probably like... 8.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? 10

Character name: Owlshade
Clan: WC
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? Ehhhh... 6/7 maybe.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? 10

Character name: Smokestep
Clan: SkC MCA
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? 10
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? -10 she might pass out.

Character name: Sunfire
Clan: SkC
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? Literally 0 he doesn't care about the code at all, only SkC.

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyFri 21 Apr 2023 - 17:34

Character name: Thrushpaw (planning to make him a warrior soon)
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character?: 8
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans?: 6 or 5. Obviously, he would never expect to be chosen to be talking in front of the clans.

Character name: Fawnshine
Clan: ThunderClan Medicine Cat
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character?: 8-9, though it can drop to 7, or 6 on some occasions.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans?: An 8, probably. She had never had to speak up so publicly about a problem before, but being a medicine cat makes her mentality prepared, for the most part.

Character name: Crowspirit
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character?: 8
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans?: 5. She would not do very well.

Character name: Duskflight
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character?: 9. He's very loyal to the code unless some extreme circumstances push him to not be.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans?: 7-8, surprisingly. He's been through some things, but he could have enough courage to speak up if it's a serious matter.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3054

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyFri 21 Apr 2023 - 18:16

Because I definitely don't have enough going on in May...

Name: Darkspirit
Warrior Code Importance: 5
Speaking in Public comfort: 4
Guess what?: Darkspirit is the TC deputy

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2529

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptyFri 21 Apr 2023 - 18:18

Character name: Silverpaw
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character?: 8-9 - What's a warrior without a warrior code, eh?
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans?: 2-3 - he is... a baby! And would be terrified at the idea of it because this would be his first Gathering, but eh. I love drama and he'd manage somehow.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] EmptySat 22 Apr 2023 - 18:13

Character name: Sleepyhollow
Clan: Windclan
Scale of 1-10 how important is the warrior code to your character? 8 unless it comes to her family, she would break any code for them.
Scale of 1-10 how comfortable would your character be having to speak in front of all the clans? 10, she's very diplomatic and would be fine with speaking infront of others - but doesn't necessarily seek it out.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]   Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups] Empty

Back to top Go down

Preperations for the May Gathering [Sign ups]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next