Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]

Go down 
+3
kjSage
Sunrise
Copperbeanz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3219

Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] Empty
PostSubject: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 12:27 am

Just trying this out to see how well I can manage my time, since I absolutely love drawing cats but my life has other plans. Almost no garuntee I'll get any of these done, and even if I do it will probably take 1-2 weeks, so don't expect much from this.

Also, I will be implementing a "payment" method, AKA for every cat of yours I draw, you have to get one of your cats to interact with mine in a topic. It can be anything, from a gathering to a hunting patrol. Just felt like I needed my cats to have more topics. This is mostly because I don't have enough topics and my cats need to complete reqs :)

Don't mind my horrendous art style and my inconsistent timing :)

Note(s):
-I will currently be only taking one slot for now, since I have no idea how I will handle this
-Yes, the background will be, or at least I will try to make it, transparent. I was just too lazy to do it for my own

SLOTS:
- Littlekitten

Art examples:
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Faceclaim:[/b]
[b]Pose Ref:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Personality/Expression:[/b] (Optional, but please fill it in if you can)
[b]Scars/marks/extra details:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Dialongue Colour: [/b](Optional)
[b]Background pattern:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Payment method/ plot ideas: [/b](You can give a few ideas or suggestions)

Last edited by Copperbeans on Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:54 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrise

Sunrise

Characters : Living : [D]awnbright(SC) | [M]oonkit(SC) | [A]spenpaw(WC) | Dead: [H]oneypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan T1 warrior[D] | Shadowclan kit | Windclan apprentice [A] | Thunderclan apprentice[H]
Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:00 pm

Character Name: Dawnkit
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/74/27/297427e1c79dc6b53f9a9cd1bd939a25.jpg
Pose Ref: (Optional) NA
Personality/Expression: (Optional, but please fill it in if you can) loyal, a little annoying, very eager, optimistic, may be a little over-enthusiastic at times
Scars/marks/extra details: (Optional) silver tortoiseshell cat, with silver-pink-orange eyes. her fur is very fluffy. large furry ginger tipped ears with tuffs.
Dialongue Colour: (Optional) #ff0000
Background pattern: (Optional)
Payment method/ plot ideas: (You can give a few ideas or suggestions) Interact in a topic

Character Name: Aspenkit
Faceclaim: https://cdn.w600.comps.canstockphoto.com/pretty-cat-with-grey-and-white-fur-and-stock-photography_csp72219709.jpg
Personality/Expression: (Optional, but please fill it in if you can) reckless, over-enthusiastic, very loyal
Scars/marks/extra details: (Optional) Grey and white tom with bright green eyes, sleek fur, grey tipped ears
Dialongue Colour: (Optional) #990000
Payment method/ plot ideas: (You can give a few ideas or suggestions) Interact in a topic

Character Name: Honeykit
Faceclaim: https://cats.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Calico-Cats.jpg
Personality/Expression: (Optional, but please fill it in if you can) loyal, talkative, enthusiastic, mischivious
Scars/marks/extra details: (Optional) ginger calico, soft and sleek fur, big brown tipped ears with tuffs, fluffy striped brown and ginger, soft amber eyes.
Dialongue Colour: (Optional) #ff9900

living:
Dawnbright/She-cat/Shadowclan/warrior/#ff0000/Comic Sans MS
Moonkit/She-cat/Shadowclan/kit/#0000ff/Times New Roman
Aspenpaw/Tom/Windclan/apprentice/#990000/Courier New

dead:
Honeypaw/She-cat/Thunderclan/apprentice/#ff9900/Times New Roman

Signature by Copperbeans
Back to top Go down
Sunrise

Sunrise

Characters : Living : [D]awnbright(SC) | [M]oonkit(SC) | [A]spenpaw(WC) | Dead: [H]oneypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan T1 warrior[D] | Shadowclan kit | Windclan apprentice [A] | Thunderclan apprentice[H]
Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:02 pm

I would really appreciate if you can draw them! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:07 pm

Sure, no problem! Thanks for the request, Sunrise :)

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 7:37 pm

here they are! Sorry it took such a long time to complete! I hope its transparent... :)
Spoiler:

Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5663

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 7:46 pm

I love your payment method, and your art is cute!

Character Name: Brackenwing
Faceclaim: Link and Full profile with description and more of the faceclaim. She has green eyes, not aqua as in the faceclaim images.
Pose Ref: Surprise me?
Personality/Expression: Shy and quiet, probably a more neutral expression? idk
Scars/marks/extra details: A few faint scars across her back and left hind leg (around the knee and hip area, upper leg)
Dialogue Colour: #702fd8
Background pattern: None?
Payment method/ plot ideas: Soot could come visit the elder's den when he's an apprentice? Could tell her how his training is going maybe.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 9:35 pm

aww, thanks! I'll get to it as soon as possible, and I'll pm you about the topic after :)

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptySun May 14, 2023 10:39 pm

Sorry that this took so long! I had exams for the past few weeks, and drawing bengals are hard. This took me seven tries and it still looks nothing like the picture. If you want me to redraw or add anything, please tell me! Since its been delayed so long, you can don't do the payment topic, and any changes won't come with payment either. Once again, so sorry for the long wait! (And I'm soory if its not transparent)

Spoiler:

Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5663

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptyMon May 15, 2023 2:20 pm

Copperbeans wrote:
Sorry that this took so long! I had exams for the past few weeks, and drawing bengals are hard. This took me seven tries and it still looks nothing like the picture. If you want me to redraw or add anything, please tell me! Since its been delayed so long, you can don't do the payment topic, and any changes won't come with payment either. Once again, so sorry for the long wait! (And I'm soory if its not transparent)

Spoiler:
No worries on the wait for this, school always comes first!

It's different but you put effort into it too and it's still a lovely piece. If you ever want a topic together just let me know!

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptyMon May 15, 2023 7:27 pm

Alright, thanks for being so understanding! I'll be sure to improve my art :)

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptyTue May 16, 2023 11:59 pm

it was only a matter of time... <3 your art is so cute! Cheering

Character Name: rosepaw
Faceclaim: click me!
Pose Ref: i love everything about your art of sunfire! the pose, the shading and markings, the happy expression... so, if you could do something like that drawing, that would be perfect! Yes i am so envious of that art every time I see your signature :D
Personality/Expression: a smile like sunfire, his expression has so much warmth and personality! only one eye (her right eye) closed, if possible!
Scars/marks/extra details: (1) a scar down the right side of her face, over her closed eye ~ i will attach a picrew from felidaze for reference! (2) for extra details, a few tufts of wispy fur, please ~ her ears are tufted (like her faceclaim shows), that's the main thing! (3) in the picrew, her fur colour is more ginger than rose; i really like xaan's choice of colouring (you can find that art in rose's friend finder :)
Dialogue Colour: ff9999
Background pattern: something like a dog rose! it looks like a blossom  with a yellow centre, sort of heart-shaped petals which are lighter in the middle and then become more and more pink! ~ this is totally extra/optional if you feel like it!
Payment method/ plot ideas: another soot+rose interaction, or rose can meet tawnyshadow or copper at the gathering? <3 happy to do this whether or not you feel like drawing rose!!

Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] Rosere10

take your time ~~ 💞💖
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptyWed May 17, 2023 1:36 am

Of course I'll draw Rosepaw! I look forward to drawing her, and I'll make sure to give her a super cheerful and cute expression. I'll PM you about the topic after I'm done.

isla

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptyWed May 31, 2023 12:20 am

not sure if this is allowed cos i already already have a request in progress... Cheering so excited!

Character Name: lavenderkit
Faceclaim: several examples in his creation topic, here!
Pose Ref: there are a couple of examples in his creation topic! anything sitting or laying where the back legs and tail are relaxed; you can choose what you'd like
Personality/Expression: a lot more reserved; a small smile! the expression would mostly be in the angle of the eyebrows (example in the picrew from felidaze)
Scars/marks/extra details: paralysed back legs (which will effect the pose!) also i'd love his fur to have a slightly purple colour to match with rose's pink~ish fur; he has dark grey, "blue"/purple fur
Dialogue Colour: cc99ff
Background pattern: something like lavender! it's a long stalk with lots of little purple flowers! kind of like soot's leaves?
Payment method/ plot ideas: since copper is an apprentice now, we could do a topic with her? <3

Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] Lavend10

totally understandable if you can't or don't want to do my request, since i haven't even let you finish rose first! >< 💜
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptyWed May 31, 2023 1:08 am

OWO

I'm still working on Rosepaw's art but... would you mind if I switched to a more cartoon-like style? It's more fun for me to draw that way and might be done faster...

And yes, I can draw Lavender as well, would you like them both together as a siggy or seperate?

isla

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] EmptyWed May 31, 2023 1:16 am

Copperbeans wrote:
OWO

I'm still working on Rosepaw's art but... would you mind if I switched to a more cartoon-like style? It's more fun for me to draw that way and might be done faster...

And yes, I can draw Lavender as well, would you like them both together as a siggy or seperate?

if you would like! (i can't say because i don't know what the other style will look like) it's your art and a gift so i want you to have more fun!

thank you so much! seperate, if that's okay!

if it's not fun, don't do it i say <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]   Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Copperbean's Cat Art Corner [Slot closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next