Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We are not the same. [c]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneybee [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T3 Warrior [H] SkC/T1 Warrior [C] WC/T4 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6121

We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are not the same. [c]   We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2023 - 10:09

Beechfang nodded. "More cats ought to know those basics." It was good knowledge to have, and as much as Beechfang had resented being a medicine cat... She did not resent passing on that knowledge. Fawnshine was still Thunderclan's medicine cat, and that knowledge brought a small smile to her face. "It's good to hear she's still serving Thunderclan. I imagine she wasn't happy with you, though.." Her whiskers twitched in amusement. Mottlestar... Hmm. The name Mottle- was vaguely familiar, though Beechfang had always been more familiar with Thunderclan's medicine cats than their leaders.

The she-cat must not have noticed that Beechfang did not smell of Skyclan any longer, or perhaps she had simply assumed she still was due to being on the Skyclan border and what Beechfang had said. "Not anymore, no." She answered truthfully, a sigh escaping her. "Technically I was exiled, but I preferred that to putting my clanmates at risk of war for my mistakes." The term rogue or outsider was still something shameful, but Beechfang was one now, as much as she disliked the idea of it. "My kits are the ones leading Skyclan now, and I have little intention of making things harder for them. I did mean what I said about passing through." She added.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T3 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneybeeSkC
T1 Warrior
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T4 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4591

PostSubject: Re: We are not the same. [c]   We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Apr 2023 - 6:53

Firefly's ears went back, "Neither of them did, that's for sure." She was confined to camp, forced to remain an apprentice until she could prove she learned her lesson. She did learn not to fight at a gaythering, but her temper was still the same. Perhaps it would never change.

Her eyes squinted at the news that Beechfang was an outsider: no allegiances to any clan. It did make more sense as to why SkyClans scent was so faint on her, now that she was calm enough to actually notice. "...I can't say I understand leaving your home. And I won't ask what troubles you've caused, either. However, I hope that you aren't planning to pass through ThunderClan territory." While she was certain Beechfang would not attack unprovoked, she still couldn't just let anyone come and go through ThunderClan as they pleased. "If I see you again, I hope it to be on good terms."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 JPzjwJV We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 JPzNeMg We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 JGg2mwx We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 JPzwPEb We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 JPzwXQn

We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 JcTsSP1  We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 JcnAVnI We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneybee [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T3 Warrior [H] SkC/T1 Warrior [C] WC/T4 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6121

PostSubject: Re: We are not the same. [c]   We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Apr 2023 - 14:14

No questions about her exile was a surprise, but a welcome one. Beechfang had little desire to dredge up the past ore than it already had been, much less to a cat she only met moments ago. "I have no intention of it." Beechfang confirmed with a tired laugh. "If we ever meet again, I hope it's on peaceful terms." She had no intention of starting trouble, but trouble didn't always care about intent and seemed to have a way of finding Beechfang whether she wanted it or not.

"I won't keep you any longer than I have, I'll be on my way. Farewell, Firefly." Beechfang dipped her head, and turned away.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T3 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneybeeSkC
T1 Warrior
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T4 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are not the same. [c]   We are not the same. [c] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We are not the same. [c]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: