Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 1:37 pm

Shrikestar climbed to the top of the Tallrock, gazing over his clan. The seasons were changing, and the prey ran more freely. The clan was strong and healthy. It was all he could ask for, considering some of the more controversial happenings of the previous season. Hopefully things could stay like this, especially as yet another of his kits were becoming a warrior. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 7:35 pm

Absent-mindedly flicking his tail, Jaypaw laid near the camp's edge, lazily watching as his father scaled the Tallrock. Briefly, he felt his heart jump. He was close to becoming a warrior, he knew, even if he didn't feel he deserved it. There was no guarantee that this would be his warrior ceremony, even if a few of his siblings had already had theirs. Besides, his leg would give an excuse to leave him behind. That wouldn't prevent him from anticipating it, though, even if he couldn't let his hopes get too high. So, he remained there, blue eyes fixed on his father as he called out, waiting for a cue; something, anything.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 2:15 pm

Despite the issue Jaypaw had caused at Fourtrees, all could be forgiven in StarClan's eyes. Shrikestar believed that explicitly. It was hard to stay mad at his son, anyway. "Jaypaw, please step forward." He still felt that pride as his son stepped forward, hoping that he was ready. "Jaypaw, are you ready to receive your warrior name, to honor and protect this clan even at the cost of your own life?"
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 11:17 am

Jaypaw's half-lidded eyes widened when his father said his name. For once, his hopes didn't end in a let-down.

At his father's call, he dashed toward the crowd, struggling to keep a normal gait. It didn't matter right now, this was his moment. Head held high, he watched Shrikestar, a rare smile gracing his expression. When he'd found a comfortable spot at the front of the crowd, he gave a solemn reply. "Yes, I am." The words were uniform, confident. Confident even if it wasn't exactly how he felt. Confident despite his worries and doubts on his value as a warrior, as a clan cat. He wanted this so bad, it didn't matter. If both Weaselfoot and Shrikestar considered him worthy, then it must be true.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 1:51 pm

Shrikestar smiled, nodding at his answer. "Then under StarClan's watchful gaze, I give you your warrior name. From now on, you will be known as Jayfrost. You are a worthy member of our ranks, and WindClan will fight for you as you fight for them."
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 4:20 pm

Eaglepaw could hardly hold in his excitment as his brother got the warrior name. He skipped over to him after the ceromoy.

"eeaakkk YAYYYY go you!!1" he purred nuzzling a little against his brother... He knew Jay didnt love that but he couldnt help it

ahh you totally have to take me out on hunting missions now" he purred crouching down a little as if they were actually out there hunting right now!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1