Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Norh [Beetleshade]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3070

Norh [Beetleshade] Empty
PostSubject: Norh [Beetleshade]   Norh [Beetleshade] EmptyFri 17 Mar 2023 - 19:29

The last patrol Darkspirit was going to be on for the day and he had Beetleshade accompanying him. The birds were beginning to sing their evening songs and prepare for sleep. The orange light of the sun gave no warmth for the evening and the last of sunhigh's winds were dying down to a calm breeze. Darkspirit took a moment to bury a large rabbit before he turned to the she-cat. He knew absolutely nothing about his companion and a wave of guilt went through him. He'd been away from his clan for so long despite living with them that to become a deputy meant he needed to learn everything about everyone.

"So, Beetleshade, what would say your strengths and weaknesses are? I'd like to know so I can try to match up the warriors that best compliment each other for patrols. I'd also like to know if you prefer dawn or evening patrols." Once the rabbit had been buried, the deputy moved on. It was a challenge to keep track of everyone's answers, but so far he felt like he'd done well. There was only one tom that he'd have to patrol with at some point and ask these same questions. A tom that he was not looking forward to talking to.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

Norh [Beetleshade] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norh [Beetleshade]   Norh [Beetleshade] EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 10:30

Beetleshade followed silently behind Darkspirit, still slightly miffed that she'd been overlooked once again. He wasn't the worst cat to have as deputy, but Beetleshade still firmly believed she was the best choice. It seemed so obvious to her, why couldn't Mottlestar see that? She was too wrapped up in her own thoughts to notice Darkspirit speaking to her at first, though she was honestly impressed with his line of questioning. It made sense to pair warriors for patrols based off their strengths and weaknesses, and Beetleshade would have done the same thing in his position. Maybe this could be good for Thunderclan.

"I definitely prefer evening patrols." She answered the second question honestly, and without hesitation. She'd never enjoyed waking up early, she much preferred to be out around dusk, when the forest was quieting down as all the creatures within began to settle down to sleep. "As for my strengths, I'd say one of them is definitely my... work ethic." She said, trying to choose her words carefully. She wanted to say her ambition, as she'd always viewed it as her greatest strength, but she didn't want Darkspirit to figure out that she wanted his position for her own. Things would be much easier if he trusted her, even if she had to tell a few... half-truths. "Of course, everyone contributes in their own way, I'm just willing to work a bit harder than other cats, though I definitely wouldn't say I'm the most hardworking cat in the clan by any means." She definitely would, but that was neither here nor there."I would say one of my weaknesses could be my impatience."

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3070

Norh [Beetleshade] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norh [Beetleshade]   Norh [Beetleshade] EmptyWed 29 Mar 2023 - 21:55

Darkspirit knew little about Beetleshade, but he knew that the warrior was experienced and capable and that was a great start. He was direct and to the point about his preference and what he believed his strengths and weaknesses were. No beating around the bush. Darkspirit liked that.

"Oh? Has your impatience caused you problems in the past?" Darkspirit's tone was not accusatory, just curious. It was his job to know these things now. He refrained from jumping into the trees this time. It was far too Skyclan of him and the last two times he did it it had brought both questions as well as resentment. He needed to stop doing that.

"Do you have any preferred hunting partners in the clan?" He did his best to make this interview seem casual as they checked the border for signs of intruders. Nothing so far. No weird scents, no tracks, no fur. Thunderclan's border was secure for the time being.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Norh [Beetleshade] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norh [Beetleshade]   Norh [Beetleshade] Empty