Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

on sunny days i go out walking [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
starry

starry

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 85

on sunny days i go out walking [closed] Empty
PostSubject: on sunny days i go out walking [closed]   on sunny days i go out walking [closed] EmptyTue 14 Mar 2023 - 18:29

Loss was a complicated thing for a kit to understand. Storkkit was just a moon old, but her mother was gone. She'd finally succumbed to illness after seasons of it. The details of it evaded the young molly. All she knew was mama was gone. Life and death had been so intertwined, she didn't undertstand how she felt about it. It was confusing and difficult to grieve someone just as your life began. Especially when that someone was the most important one in your life. So, the pointed cat was left feeling a great deal of turmoil over the events. As she glanced over towards the now vacant nest, her chest panged with an unfamiliar feeling. That had been her mother's spot. She blinked a few times, before standing up. Being in the nursery was too many conflicting feelings for her.

The sun was unusually bright today, and she squinted slightly as she left the den. She moved slowly, not really sure where she was going. When she reached a warm spot, she sat down, her tail wrapped around her small body. The camp was somewhat empty- most of the warriors and apprentices attending to their duties. She could feel the remaining cats glance at her occasionally, and she shifted with discomfort. She wanted to know what they were thinking. She didn't want to be known as the kit without a mother. She just wanted to be Storkkit.

Why is it all so confusing? she thought, sighing deeply.

Soon, she saw a she-cat approaching her. A familiar face around the nursery, one of the queens she'd met a few times. She sat up slightly, her head tilted in interest. Maybe speaking to somebody would get her mind off things. Maybe the older she-cat could help her sort through this mess.

Condorkit of Skyclan | #7b6a87 10 HP / 30 SP
character profiles
Back to top Go down

on sunny days i go out walking [closed]
Page 1 of 1