Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey  Empty
PostSubject: Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey    Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptySat 11 Mar 2023, 10:16 pm

Fawnshine

From the early sunrays of dawn, Fawnshine had awoken in her nest in preparation for another upcoming Moonstone journey of an apprentice. She moved to the stone shelves where she stored her different kinds of herbs, pulling out a few traveling herbs before securing them into an herb bundle. With the necessities now handled, she padded out of the medicine den, making her way over to the apprentices' den in search of Acornpaw.

"Acornpaw? Are you awake?" She asked, softly, not wanting to disturb the rest of the other sleeping apprentices. Once Acornpaw had risen, she stood by the entrance of the den, setting the herb bundle down in front of her paws. "It's time for your Moonstone journey. Here, eat these herbs. They'll help lessen your exhaustion along our way there."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey    Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptySun 12 Mar 2023, 2:39 pm

It took a few heartbeats for Acornpaw to stir, blinking awake as she lifted her head to see Fawnsh-Fawnshine?!? She was quickly on her paws the moment it truly struck her that the medicine cat was here - she knew what it meant to be awaken by one, and the medicine cat's words as the apprentice hurried from the den after her only confirmed her. Her Moonstone journey! Stars, what an honor... Of course, every apprentice had one but the chance to speak to StarClan itself was... She couldn't believe she would be doing so this very night!

She gave a quick nod of her head at the command to eat the herbs, wasting no time in lapping them up only to wince at the taste that spread over her tongue. She smacked her lips together a few times in a vain effort to rid herself of the taste before she let out a soft huff with a shake of her head, looking up at Fawnshine with a sheepish smile. "Alright, I am ready to go!"

Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey    Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyMon 20 Mar 2023, 7:30 am

Fawnshine

"Good to hear so. Let us go, then," Fawnshine nodded, patiently waiting for Acornpaw to finish lapping up the herbs. Once she finished, the she-cat would begin walking, making sure to keep Acornpaw close to her as they exited camp, and made their way out to ThunderClan's familiar woodland.

------

It didn't take too long before they reached Highstones. Pausing in front of the entrance, Fawnshine held her tail high, a gesture for Acornpaw to stop and listen. "Inside the tunnel will be dark. Follow my scent, or the tip of my tail closely. I don't want you to be lost. It'll brighten up soon when we reach the Moonstone." With that, the medicine cat took her turn to slip into the darkness of the cave, it engulfing her figure whole as she entered. Despite that, she seemed not at all frightened - she was far too used to this already. Keeping a slow, steady pace, she only stopped when they reached the Moonstone. "Touch your nose to the stone, and StarClan will do the rest. I'll be here when you awake."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey    Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyMon 20 Mar 2023, 2:48 pm

It was breathtaking - being truly past ThunderClan's territory for once and getting a glimpse at both the dark - and smelly, even from their distant - swamp that ShadowClan called home and the wide open moor that WindClan claimed as theirs. Both so different from the forest that she had known her entire life... She did her best not to fall behind as Fawnshine led the path but it was a little hard with how much she wanted to stop and just take in the sights - along with the glimpse of the full night sky that stretched out above them, as it was often covered by branches within their forest.

She jolted to a stop as Fawnshine did - glancing past the medicine cat to stare at the dark opening that yawned before them. Highstones... "Follow you close, got it," she murmured, feeling her fur prickling a little. Getting lost...Was it truly a possibility in there? ...No, she would be fine - just had to have faith in the medicine cat. She took in a deep breath before she followed her into the dark tunnel - her eyes focused intently on the faint shape of Fawnshine's tail as the light faded. Her eyes struggled to adjust to the darkness, but slowly she felt she was getting a bit better at making out the shape of the medicine cat...

Just in time to step into a well-lit room. She blinked a few times to let her eyes adjust once more - taking in the sight of the glowing rock. Her mouth parted in silent awe, taking a few steps forward before the medicine cat spoke. Just...Touch her nose to it? She could do that. She stepped forward, tucking her paws beneath her as she rested next to the stone and did what was ask of her - wincing a little at the cold stone. However, the coldness was soon replaced with the warm beckoning of slumber and she allowed herself to be called by it - closing her eyes as she fell asleep, ready to speak with StarClan.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey    Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyMon 20 Mar 2023, 3:10 pm

It was the familiar scene of home that would immediately be there to greet Acornpaw as she stirred in her dreams. The forest of home, but instead of the cold of leafbare, speckled with the warmth of newleaf. Blossoming trees, fresh winds, and a warmth that was no doubt different than the chilly winds that had swept through the forest for the previous season.

Within it, a golden tabby had appeared as well. Not so far off that she'd scare the apprentice from her appearance, but still enough away that young Acornpaw could observe the forest around her without being too distracted. With enough time, she would approach. She had a frame that didn't quite fit the build of any particular Clan, smelling of fish and the plains. She'd come to represent the two clans she had spent her life in, both at once.

"Hi, there! You look like a friend. Acornpaw is your name, yes?" She purred with a friendly tone. Despite having been a mother, there was a youthful vibrance to her. It was like she had the excitement of an apprentice herself, filling the body of a fully-fledged warrior. "I'm Mapleleaf. I was Maplespring when I was in WindClan. But... I admittedly fell in love with a RiverClan warrior and left. That's how I became Mapleleaf!" She explained. It was almost odd how little shame she had in sharing her story, but it was simply what made Mapleleaf... Mapleleaf. What use was there in shame for who you were?

"How have you liked your training? What are you looking forward to the most about being a warrior?"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey    Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyMon 20 Mar 2023, 7:29 pm

Acornpaw blinked as she started to take the forest that was suddenly around her - of the beauty of the forest in newleaf that she had never gotten to admire herself just yet. She was faintly aware of another presence but was too taken in by everything to really paid her attention, until she spoke - calling the apprentice's name. Her gaze shot up to stare at the StarClan warrior, taking a few moments to respond. "O-Oh! Yeah, I am Acornpaw," she meowed - before falling silent as the warrior introduced herself. Mapleleaf - once Maplespring of...RiverClan and WindClan? However, what little confusion she had over why this she-cat was talking to her was quickly buried in noting how romantic of a tale she had - leaving her home behind because another cat caught her eye and meant more to her...

A soft wistful sigh escaped her, before Mapleleaf posed a few questions towards her. "Oh! Uh...Well...I didn't really have...Training," she admitted, curling her tail around her paws. "My mentor disappeared shortly after I got my name and I mainly just got by watching the other warriors - thought a few did offer lessons here and there. It was odd but it wasn't bad," she mused. "...As for what I am looking forward to...? Meeting more cats, I think!" she meowed as she straightened up. "I haven't really managed to meet many cats outside of ThunderClan - but once I am a warrior I will have a little more freedom and can patrol the border and maybe even get to make a ton of friends!"

There was a pause, before a sheepish laugh escaped her as she glanced down at her paws. "But...Uh, I think what I amreally looking the most forward to is...Um, finding true love? I've always liked the idea of mates - enjoyed seeing how happy my Clanmates were with each other and just hearing stories about how they fell in love and..." A content sigh escaped her. "I'm hoping I get a story like that today! Romantic and sweet, of finding a charming cat who just makes me feel complete!"

"...Can you tell me about your mate?" she asked, curiosity flickering in her eyes as she turned back to looking at Mapleleaf. "I mean, they must have been pretty special to you if you left your Clan for them! Maybe it would...Um, help me know what to look for?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey    Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey  Empty

Back to top Go down

Acornpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: