Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking Over My Back [SOLO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

Looking Over My Back [SOLO] Empty
PostSubject: Looking Over My Back [SOLO]   Looking Over My Back [SOLO] EmptyWed 22 Feb 2023 - 20:29

Alone again. Naturally. Darkspirit set out on his own, for once having had enough of apprentices and their lack of knowledge about how the real world worked. It wasn't their fault but Darkspirit couldn't help feeling resentful and jealous towards them. Childhood was stolen from him, and he'd been a soldier from the very start. He had no reason to believe everything was magically better and fine. There was still a Dark Forest sympathizer within Thunderclan, and although he had never given any notion of his intentions, perhaps it would be best to destroy the shadow that true darkness had left behind. A gray shadow.

In his ponderings on how he was going to kill Starlingflare, or even if he dared to try it, Darkspirit set his claws to work on hunting. A bird flitted to a branch not too far ahead of him, and he dropped down instinctively. He approached, hoping he'd close in and make a kill. At least then he had an excuse for being away from the others.

Darkspirit attempted to catch a Bird, it was SUCCESSFUL -5SP

His Skyclan blood was still strong despite being mixed with a rogue. Darkspirit downed the bird and dispatched it swiftly. It was then that something crossed his mind. Starling was a type of bird. He had to wonder if killing his half brother would be as easy as killing other birds once he had a bit of training. The coward beat him as an apprentice, but no more. He wasn't an apprentice now. He could do it... he had to.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Wed 22 Feb 2023 - 20:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

Looking Over My Back [SOLO] Empty
PostSubject: Looking Over My Back [SOLO]   Looking Over My Back [SOLO] EmptyWed 22 Feb 2023 - 20:29

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Looking Over My Back [SOLO] Mistpe10
Looking Over My Back [SOLO] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

Looking Over My Back [SOLO]
Page 1 of 1